How many ppl have dropped warrior for now?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I haven’t yet, but the severe lack of “good” in Warrior right now is making me very much considering nabbing a Herald and finishing the story content.

So many weapons (besides friggin’ Greatsword) need tweaks and enhancements to match Scrapper and Revenant.
Physical skills are a joke.
Rage skills are a flaming joke.
Banner and warhorn got nerfed unnecessarily, so warrior support is in the gutter.
Berserker burst skills don’t seem to add enough to justify the elite spec.
A lack of reliable stability means warriors are chumps against the constant no-cooldown charging/rolling-knockdowns of every dinosaur in Maguuma.

At this point, even a Black Lion Kit couldn’t salvage Warrior, and I’m on the verge of dropping the class that brought me into the game in the first place.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

you know, the LACK of warriors at tangled depths has been kittening me off. no one having banners for the event has made me so angry I just decided to pick my war back up

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBunny.3681

BlackBunny.3681

Im not even bothering with pvp anymore…. my warriors damage compared to necro is crazy… like my adrenline ability doesnt seem to do the damage it use to…. like 2k? like its a super move why is it doing less than a rev auto attack. Either way i only play warrior with gsword and hammer and everything is just way to strong for warriors right now and we are getting the worst of it since everything does massive damage and we got no defensive buffs and have to sit in the melee of it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Smoosh.2718

Smoosh.2718

So many weapons (besides friggin’ Greatsword) need tweaks and enhancements to match Scrapper and Revenant.

Physical skills are a joke.

Rage skills are a flaming joke.

Berserker burst skills don’t seem to add enough to justify the elite spec.

A lack of reliable stability means warriors are chumps against the constant no-cooldown charging/rolling-knockdowns of every dinosaur in Maguuma.

Warrior weapons are as they always have been, good for different reasons. Revenant Hammer does need a tone down on skill 2 and a few tweaks here and there, so there is no need to call for a power creep on the warrior skills to be ‘OP’ because there is a slight imbalance currently.

Physical skills I have to admit have very little role in this game, its hard to find a place for the skill ‘Kick’ and Rampage fits more into PvP/WvW than PvE. So really super situational.

Rage skills, Right first off, some of them are actually kitten right amazing! Headbutt in PvP WOW! Seriously amazing! Blood Reckoning, Far better than healing signet on power builds for open world PvE/Events, haven’t tested it in WvW. Outrage, amazing stunbreak on a 10s CD which links into your last point which I strongly disagree with. The other Rage skills are very situational and clumsy to use, so there is that.

The new F1 skills, sure its not like getting a whole new way to play the class, essentially its still the same, however some of the new Rage Burst skills are just simply amazing!
Example:
Arc Divider + Blood Reckoning = Huge AOE heal.
Gunflame (traited) + Blood Reckoning = Huge Line AOE heal.

Before this spec I hated the rifle, (sure id like to see some changes to its skills 2&4 are the ones in need of some love.) but now with the rifle traited and the mobs kindly lining up for you, this weapon packs a punch!

Now its this last point which is horribly wrong. we have a trait, Eternal Champion. If you are fed up with being knocked down put Outrage on your bar and that trait! You’ll have all the stability you’ll ever need period! 15s of stability with F2 and stability on demand with Outrage (after being CC’d) Each stun break now gives you 3 might with this trait. The berserker now feels to me powerful when hitting F2 which surprise surprise makes us stronger the longer we are in combat!

The berserker brings a lot of damage when you do hit that F2 button, if you trait to go full on glass cannon you can get 7% + 9% + 10% just through the traits, can go higher with the fero trait.

Anyway’s its not up to me to make you like the berserker but I can say right now I’m happy with where the berserker is in terms of damage and new builds (DEF|DIS|ZER Doesn’t feel so bad now due to this damage rise).

in Warrior

Posted by: octagon.6504

octagon.6504

I have one of each class so when one gets nerfed I just log into another. I was surprised to when I went to do HoT on my warrior that he was melting like butter to nearly everything. My Thief surprised me and was able to get his elite with little difficulty, as well as the Mesmer. I came to the forums to see what’s going on and now I see.