How many times has this happened to you?

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

2v1 and then lept off a cliff to avoid death penalty…more than I care to speak to

You lost because you don’t have ranged and are playing a zerg CC/frontline-spec that is highly vulnerable to blinds. In your case, you should of turned and went into Langor.

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

2v1 and then lept off a cliff to avoid death penalty…more than I care to speak to

You lost because you don’t have ranged and are playing a zerg CC/frontline-spec that is highly vulnerable to blinds. In your case, you should of turned and went into Langor.

I was trying to point out that I got blinded at the worst possible time and that it’s too easy to get blinded during your peaks. Zerg frontline? I don’t play in a zerg unless I want a lot of loot and bad fps. Oh and that I wanna feel skilled because I need people to help me kill. No you can actually make that leap. I simply failed hard at it. I’ll record a clip of me getting away next time The leap lands you on the other side, I simply pressed it too early because of fps issues. Recording lags me a lot.

Had I not gotten blinded, that battle would have turned completely in my favor of a 1v3. I just think it would be cool for an anti blind since we have an anti block utility.

in Warrior

Posted by: Maketso.5602

Maketso.5602

Warrior Class is vulnerable to blinds in general…..little condition removal :s

in Warrior

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

I couldn’t get an anti blind move on my bar, or in my traits.

Warrior Class is vulnerable to blinds in general…..little condition removal :s

Yeah, it definitely sounds like a good idea to throw a condi remove out of the window, instead of an autoattack to remove blind.

in Warrior

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

This happened to me Friday night lol , i 2v1ed and killed a thief and warrior , so i went back to spawn to pick up some gold i seen the same warrior back and waiting…this time i noticed his gc thief buddy inc so i dropped a few caltrops for control and out of no where i here clown guns go off (Quip) out of no where he have 2 more thieves versus me..(4v1) 2 GCs a P/D and an dim witted warrior all had their sweet way with me(

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Lets point out a few things here. First off war is bad at 1 v x so that’s our situation. WvW is always open to getting jumped by many players. blind isn’t OP but it can be if a class gets enough of it. If you are going to go full melee and roam I would have to suggest Sw/Sh and GS.

As far as what the Op asked (blinded at the worst time). It happens often enough to make it a pain.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Lets point out a few things here. First off war is bad at 1 v x so that’s our situation. WvW is always open to getting jumped by many players. blind isn’t OP but it can be if a class gets enough of it. If you are going to go full melee and roam I would have to suggest Sw/Sh and GS.

As far as what the Op asked (blinded at the worst time). It happens often enough to make it a pain.

I’d rather not use a GS. I’m just surprised there’s nothing a warrior gets to counter it. I know swinging once helps, but with a hammer that’s a long swing time.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Sight_Beyond_Sight

This was in GW1. Why not have something similar for warrior in GW2?

in Warrior

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

I’d rather not use a GS. I’m just surprised there’s nothing a warrior gets to counter it. I know swinging once helps, but with a hammer that’s a long swing time.

You have a play style similar to my own and a similar build to what I run. I would suggest Isolating one of the uplevels and falling back briefly using your sword to jump away from combat and get back in there when they are trying to get him up. Personally I ran gs/hammer or axe+shield/hammer. The greatsword is great for getting in and out really fast. Best of luck to you, I’ve stopped playing this class pretty much other then CoF and switched to main my thief.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

just need a trait that grants “defiant and unshakable”.. 10 stacks should suffice =)

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

You have a play style similar to my own and a similar build to what I run. I would suggest Isolating one of the uplevels and falling back briefly using your sword to jump away from combat and get back in there when they are trying to get him up. Personally I ran gs/hammer or axe+shield/hammer. The greatsword is great for getting in and out really fast. Best of luck to you, I’ve stopped playing this class pretty much other then CoF and switched to main my thief.

I’ll never use a GS for combat purposes. Good luck playing a broken class with broken mechanics lol. I wanted to go big because I ususally play how you mentioned. I’m trying to get some frag vid footage

Attachments:

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

just need a trait that grants “defiant and unshakable”.. 10 stacks should suffice =)

I truly don’t know why there’s no counter blind for a warrior. He’s supposed to be a jack of all traits type character. This includes being a counter to all characters in one way. Sight beyond sight is probably a great idea.

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

I truly don’t know why there’s no counter blind for a warrior. He’s supposed to be a jack of all traits type character. This includes being a counter to all characters in one way. Sight beyond sight is probably a great idea.

Jack of all trades master of none is ele actually. Warrior is the plain class. No frills or flash.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

let’s point out that warriors are also bad at 1v1.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Callahan.3180

Not as bad as rangers lol.

in Warrior

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

I am guessing this is sarcasm ? If not, you couldn’t be more wrong.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

not sure if trolling or if …

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Heh, for GW2 that should be a trait in Strength…

Sight Beyond Sight (Master Major): Become immune to Blind for 8 sec when you swap to a Sword.

:3