How to *never be caught* :)

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

this is how you never be caught as a warrior.

Roll Norn and do this http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIMQNBMhFqE0RszYIqQwwHQQK0wswUwIUKwj6A-jgxAlNo6GahDpEiVaBrwAA-e

Bulls Charge, Savage Leap, Rush, Whirlwind Attack, and you can pick either Snow Leopard or Bear form…prolly leopard cuz…invis
and Mobile Strikes…

in Warrior

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

sometimes I like to do things besides running away

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

yeah, i know. but still. im just saying how op warriors are when it comes to movement

in Warrior

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

Yes, that I somewhat agree, warriors can be an extremely mobile class

in Warrior

Posted by: KazNaka.4718

KazNaka.4718

signet of rage is better in the long run for permanent swiftness

in Warrior

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I thought this was going to be a thread about hiding your cleric’s gear and healshout build from the others in your dungeon group.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

yeah, i know. but still. im just saying how op warriors are when it comes to movement

yes warrior is so OP at running away when they spec useless in every other stuff.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Carrying GS = speccing useless in every other stuff? mkay.

And snow leopard form is op for all classes. How it made it as a racial elite (which are supposed to be subpar) is beyond me.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Instead of snow leopard you can just use Rampage for 1300 range (Dash + Kick) every 6 seconds. It also grants swiftness and stability for 20s.

But guess what? Nobody uses neither Snow Leopard nor Rampage.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Carrying GS = speccing useless in every other stuff? mkay.

And snow leopard form is op for all classes. How it made it as a racial elite (which are supposed to be subpar) is beyond me.

Lol, tell me how you out run other class with only GS. tell me

What, you think that its ONLY GS that OP use when running in his build? that all his sword warhorn bullcharge snowleopard are just some decoration?

or you just simply don’t know how to actually make a GS work?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Ok, 5 and 3. There I told you.

You can win a footrace against all classes not traited for mobility, including all mesmers, necros, guards, and fgs-less eles with gs alone, assuming you don’t get ccd. With the ridiculously easy to obtain 25% speed boost trait most classes don’t stand a chance. Apparently you don’t know how to make GS work if you can’t outrun anyone with it. Or maybe you just have auto target lock on.

1-h sword and and warhorn just boost war mobility to ridiculous heights, but are in no way necessary to outrun or chase the vast majority of classes/builds, especially if you take bull’s rush. You can also use hammer or axe burst skills for extra mobility if you happen to have either of those in your second set (very likely if you don’t have 1-h sword).

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Warrior

Posted by: Serhend.6382

Serhend.6382

sometimes I like to do things besides running away

Nowadays most warriors prefer hitting and running. They must be a new breed that came along with all the buffs.

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

If only this was a Racing game.

little big wizard – Eu

(edited by atreyu.9624)

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

After ~1 hour of contesting 2 keeps, killing dolys, harassing scouts, and other fun stuff (zero deaths, with ~10ppl group and various individuals who trying to catch me constantly) i got group invite from enemy invader…

Attachments:

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

After ~1 hour of contesting 2 keeps, killing dolys, harassing scouts, and other fun stuff (zero deaths, with ~10ppl group and various individuals who trying to catch me constantly) i got group invite from enemy invader…

dafaq? What does that even prove lol. I’m sorry, but why are you so proud of an obvious spec with a sword and a gs -.- I could equip a sword over a mace and actually kill something if I wanted mobility, and tbh from personal experience Bullscharge with gs is more than enough. But if running around playing ‘tip’ with your enemy is your thing.. nothing more to say.

Holycowow

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

dafaq? What does that even prove lol. I’m sorry, but why are you so proud of an obvious spec with a sword and a gs -.- I could equip a sword over a mace and actually kill something if I wanted mobility, and tbh from personal experience Bullscharge with gs is more than enough. But if running around playing ‘tip’ with your enemy is your thing.. nothing more to say.

It’s just trolling and scouting spec, nothing more. If i want to kill people, i can just take hammer and step inside my guild raid.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

Gran Turismo: Guild Wars edition

little big wizard – Eu

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

XD lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

meanwhile thiefs laugh their behinds off

in Warrior

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

A 40 seconds CD bulls charge and an 8 seconds Earthshaker is enough for me. You just have to be smart enough on how to use these.