How to unlock SpellBreaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Merkingx.1742

Merkingx.1742

Can someone explain how the spell breaker will be unlocked? Will it be like the zerker where you had to gather those points and do all that other stuff.. or will you just get it on release.

Thanks!

in Warrior

Posted by: Devaralis.9731

Devaralis.9731

I don’t think anyone knows for sure yet. My assumption would be unlocking it somehow.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tinnel.4369

Tinnel.4369

I wish we knew! I’m hanging onto Proofs of Heroics and unopened Skirmish Chests just in case.

in Warrior

Posted by: PolleyPocket.9162

PolleyPocket.9162

I wish we knew! I’m hanging onto Proofs of Heroics and unopened Skirmish Chests just in case.

They have said they are releasing a new currency to use in WvW for the PoF elite spec’s.

[JEDI] Yoda Smyth – Scrapper Engie- Vabbi EU
Emporer Palpatine – Tempest Ele

in Warrior

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

They have said they are releasing a new currency to use in WvW for the PoF elite spec’s.

Yes, but they also said you can still use Proof of Heroics to buy things…it’s very confusing. It may not be an issue, but I think right before PoF comes out, I’m going to convert my Proofs into Heroic scrolls and get my characters Hero Points ready to use for the new specs. It wouldn’t be any different than PvE players that have run around all the maps and gathered excess Hero Points for the expansion. Question is, will it be the same cost as the HoT elite specs, or will it be significantly more so that any possible Hero Point excess will not be enough to get the new elites on day 1?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mochizuki.7385

Mochizuki.7385

Well with completed HoT and core maps you should have 350+ hero points. Thing is the PoF elites have to be unlockable with just core and PoF so they cant bloat the whole thing too much.