How viable is Burnzerker for raids atm ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Crash.5362

Crash.5362

Hello everyone.
I’ve been recently getting into raidings, I already managed to down VG a few times, though didnt quite made any serious shots at Gorse yet.
Currently, I’m the PS Warrior of the current raid group I’m running with, and we’ve been doing all well. We have other players that can run Ps warrior, but they’ve been having me do it as of latelly cause I’m the more experienced in the class, however, recently, one of our Condi players had to drop off for personal reasons.

We’re currently having trouble getting one of us to fill in the Condi gap, as the Viper ascended stuff is a bit expensive/complicated to get. However, I currently have the resources to do so, but before building it and running Burnzerker to fill in the gap (While letting someone else do PS warrior), I wanted to know if burnzerker is still up there with other Meta Condi builds like Engineer and Reaper, or if its just not as good.

Getting Viper ascended full will require some boring/annoying stuff to be done plus a good investment in gold for the armor, so… Yeh, I’m not inclined on doing it unless its something very effective still.

(I know it got a heavy nerf on the Bow F1, that was very OP. But ever since I didnt really try to find out wether it was still good and viable or if its just no longer a thing.)

Thanks in advance~

(If yes, could someone link me a tutorial or somehing ? XD)

(edited by Crash.5362)

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

very. sorry it wanted more info. VERY!!!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

It is about as viable as any other mediocre condition build. Only really needed on VG and only wanted if you do not have anything better.
Works perfectly fine combined with two other condition dealers, though. Simply because of the rather forgiving timer that boss has.

I’d still consider fully gearing a Burnzerker a huge waste of your time and money. Any subpar set will work about as well. Considering how you wouldn’t be thinking about a Burnzerker if you wanted to set some records, in the first place.

I am sure the search function on these forums as well as on Youtube will result in providing you with all of the guides and tutorials you need.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

Short answer: It’s not as good as other condi builds.

Long answer: It’s viable if you also pick up PS, as a dps/support hybrid, but if you’re asking if it can be as effective as a meta condi build, it cannot. The nerf was probably deserved but too huge with no compensation in other skills, so the build fell behind pretty considerably.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

in Warrior

Posted by: INVU.5978

INVU.5978

I believe people have moved into arms since the nerf and are still seeing good results, placing it 3rd best overall for condi (engi 1st and necro 2nd ofc) It actually matches necro or even slightly pips it on fights where necro isn’t able to keep horrors up or epidemic often/at all.

in Warrior

Posted by: ButterPeanut.9746

ButterPeanut.9746

Arms/Tactics/Berserker is really the only viable option at this point. On bosses that move a lot (Matthias) and specific group comps, it can be a better option than the power GS PS build.

However, the Arms/Disc/Berserker build is no longer very viable. It falls behind engi, necro, and thief in terms of condi damage and below all power builds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crash.5362

Crash.5362

Arms/Tactics/Berserker is really the only viable option at this point. On bosses that move a lot (Matthias) and specific group comps, it can be a better option than the power GS PS build.

However, the Arms/Disc/Berserker build is no longer very viable. It falls behind engi, necro, and thief in terms of condi damage and below all power builds.

What was the changes that made Arms/Tactics/Berserker better than the Arms/Disc/Zerker one !?
I thought that the nerf was directed at longbows, which are exactly what Arms/Tactics/zerker focus at, by logic, shouldnt the Disc version get better ? Since it involves Sword/Torch skills on the rotation more oftenly ?
(I dont know much abotu condi warrior, sorry if i’m not talking sense.)

in Warrior

Posted by: Knamliss.9148

Knamliss.9148

Condi PS is probably the only way i’d like a burnzerk in my raids. Extremely useful on Matt