Human or Sylvari Warrior!?

in Warrior

Posted by: Avipt.9632

Avipt.9632

So atm i have a 40 human warrior, I think they look best in heavy armor, however i just noticed that Sylvari has this pretty cool idle stance, but they seem to have smaller feet and tiping on their toes while running. Besides that they seem identical.

Anyway wich race of the two do you have and do think i should stick to my human?

in Warrior

Posted by: Myxam.2790

Myxam.2790

Sylvari have massive Calves.

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Idk what Calves is but from someone who has a Sylvari Guardian I can tell you if the choice comes to looks stay with Human. Arah armor for example in the pants, the cap is bugged on the Sylvari and it doesn’t stay straigth and has a fold behing the right leg, fold that also follows the leg has you move. This is just an example of bugged heavy armor on the Sylvari but I’ve noticed more. Idk if it just mine our not. So has far has looks the best armor I’ve fond so far is T3 Cultural or if you do a mix, but personally I don’t like mixes.

Human look better and have the most options of looking good armor

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Myxam.2790

Myxam.2790

Calves… those are the muscles on the back of your shin…

in Warrior

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

Sylvaris can have wider shoulders, making them look fitter. Id go for sylvari personally. Plus human is kind of, mainstream?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Calves… those are the muscles on the back of your shin…

English isn’t my main language so I didn’t know what it meant, and I only trust Google Translate sometimes, only use it most of the times to know corrections of words I’m not sure how to write

Sorry off topic

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Avipt.9632

Avipt.9632

Sylvaris can have wider shoulders, making them look fitter. Id go for sylvari personally. Plus human is kind of, mainstream?

yeah think ive seen some shoulders be sligthly bigger in some cases and I kinda like the idle pose. But yeah ive seen some weird clipings here and there :/

in Warrior

Posted by: Zardos.6230

Zardos.6230

Human all day. Why would you want to play as a Salad?

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Neither….Asuran Master Race

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

Personaly i play humans. All of my characters are humans.
but silvary do seem to hsve the most unique cultural armor oit there. Just my oppinion tho

also dont be afraid of mixing armor parts. Nobody said you sholdnt use a lvl 1 pants with t3 cultural body and order of whispers boots, cof sholders and karma armagedon gloves..

There are also some special armor skins found in crafting as well as in wvw badge merc