Hundred Baldes + Sigil of Rage BUG/BROKEN

in Warrior

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

When doing normal 100b in HoTM vs Golem, all works fine.
When adding Sigil of Rage, the last hit of 100b does not hit, nor is there an animation (under influence of Quickness that is!)
Right before the last attack should start, the characters begins to do auto attacks again.

Fix this.

Also fix my thief’s steal. Both classes I play are unplayable atm.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in Warrior

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

UPDATE; hundred blade is BUGGED when the character is under the effect of QUICNKESS. So it’s not from the sigil alone, it’s also from the Last Chance trait.

> 100b last attack (the jumping animation) does not hit, nor does it damage WHILE under the effect of QUICKNESS..

FIX PLS

As you can see in the attachment, only 7 hits from 100b has been recorded. Both in damage AND visual. This only occurs when under effect of Quickness! But ofcourse, it differs alot of dps!

Description of Hundred Blades:

Damage (8x): 3.048 <—— 8 HITS, only recorded 7 under effect of Quickness.
Final Strike: 798
Number of targets: 3
Range: 130

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

(edited by Terrorsquad.2349)

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

bull’s charge and rush is buggy as well, but over the 2 years Anet didn’t give a kitten so.. I don’t think they gonna fix anything and just continue their nerf train…

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Nuu… this sucks for my GS/rifle quickness build that has 16 seconds of quickness.

Well it’s a crappy build anyways, but still.

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

Just happened to slap a sigil of rage on my GS aswell while testing new builds. Glad there is already a thread concerning this. Did you also submit a ticket? Posting on the forums wont help.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Bug has been around since the stone age, a-net doesn’t give two kittens about it. Also I’m still able to kill other classes, I expect another nerf next patch.

in Warrior

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

bull’s charge and rush is buggy as well, but over the 2 years Anet didn’t give a kitten so.. I don’t think they gonna fix anything and just continue their nerf train…

Well, these were working fine before the update. Now rush seems to be working correctly, but bull’s charge seems wierd.

It’s like you will knockdown the target, but not stop when bull’s charge hits the target and move a little bit further… Is it a bug or ..?

edit : i just found out that it seems to be working normally when i’m not too far from the target. But it doesn’t work otherwise ( let’s say over 400 range)

(edited by Abazigal.3679)