Hundred blades interrupting

in Warrior

Posted by: Creswald.1624

Creswald.1624

Hello, Ive been getting this issue often now and it is becoming incredibly frustrating.
When in combat with my warrior, I sometimes experience a bug when my skill hundred blades is being interrupted on its own when I initiate it. Not only it interrupts, but the warrior doesn’t even start it (the char movement indicates something like a twitch that shows the animation starting but it doesn’t hit the enemy once nor continues) and it instantly gets on cooldown as well.
I have not been interrupted by enemies in those scenarios and have not weapon swapped or used more skills at the same time. Just breaks in the middle of my rotation occasionally making it very annoying.
Thanks for reading.

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Ur not alone

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Please recreate this bug and record it. Anet needs to know about it. I have not had this issue yet, though i have interrupted the skill myself by moving as a cast it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

I thought this was me screwing up the other day…

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Warrior

Posted by: Knamliss.9148

Knamliss.9148

Happens all the time and it’s quite annoying lol. My banter on Teamspeak about it when it happens makes me feel like a madman.

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Are you using action cam or holding down the character rotate button? Ive yet to confirm this but channeled abilities tend to track, and if an enemy you’ve targeted gets behind you the animation will get cancelled/interrupted with the character rotation/action cam overriding the tracking. Ive experienced similar issues when using Ranger’s LB rapid fire point blank or Warrior rifle brutal shot at point blank.

in Warrior

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

I find that this bug happens when you lose target right as you start your 100b. Easiest way to test this is to have someone stealth right as you 100b, 100b will go on a forced cd with it showing you swinging the sword once and then stopping. This bug has been here for ages already, don’t even remember when this was introduced.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Weird i never noticed it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

Uh, so it wasn’t my keyboard failing…I’ve experienced this problem numerous times too, hopefully this will get looked at.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I’ve had it plenty of time as well since I started playing warrior again after the Adrenal Health change. It always happens immediately after a weapon swap, so I suspected a skill queuing issue (I play engineer a lot, so I know that those things often get broken after patches).

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Ive had it happen that my 100b got interrupted animation wise but if you stand still the dmg will still continue.

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

I find that this bug happens when you lose target right as you start your 100b. Easiest way to test this is to have someone stealth right as you 100b, 100b will go on a forced cd with it showing you swinging the sword once and then stopping. This bug has been here for ages already, don’t even remember when this was introduced.

This one here is right.

(Posted this bug 2 years ago…it will never get fixed)