Hundred blades talk :)

in Warrior

Posted by: karma.8763

karma.8763

What is the highest consistent damage you have had with HB’s? mine is around 28k, with
zerker gear
ruby orbs
all power,prec,crit
the main damage traits for Great sword and crit adrenel damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Agien.9834

Agien.9834

Power Precision toughness gear with shout heals and ruins of the soldier to remove conditions

I am very tanky, help with a bit of small spam heals with my low cd shouts, small might and fury buff, cc, condition removal, elite banner to get up the downed, and am usually doing between 10 and 14k damage in dungeons each HB (not including the silly super squishy mobs you get crazy high numbers on).

Wile I think this thread is dumb and just an attempt to flaunt the OPs kitten… I felt giving an idea of a WAR who is built to bring something more to the group rather then making said group work to keep the glass cannon alive was worth bumping it.

P.S. 10 gold says my more supportive build does more damage through out a dungeon due to being downed less~

in Warrior

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Dunno something like 30k with my berserker gear and glass cannon build, but I never use it.

On my regular gear (shout heal/ berserker armor/ 2knight/1 cavalier/2 berserk accessories/soldier runes) (20/20/0/30/0) probably like 20k flat but more like 13-17k on a regular basis.

in Warrior

Posted by: xExitium.5198

xExitium.5198

38k~ (no bs, this is the highest crit damage I hit with 25 stack of might)
Full Valkyrie set with Ruby Orb
Full Ruby Oric Accessories, Backpiece with Exq. Ruby
GS power/precision/crit % dmg with Superior Sigil of Force
20/25/15/0/10

(edited by xExitium.5198)

in Warrior

karma.8763

Power Precision toughness gear with shout heals and ruins of the soldier to remove conditions

I am very tanky, help with a bit of small spam heals with my low cd shouts, small might and fury buff, cc, condition removal, elite banner to get up the downed, and am usually doing between 10 and 14k damage in dungeons each HB (not including the silly super squishy mobs you get crazy high numbers on).

Wile I think this thread is dumb and just an attempt to flaunt the OPs kitten… I felt giving an idea of a WAR who is built to bring something more to the group rather then making said group work to keep the glass cannon alive was worth bumping it.

P.S. 10 gold says my more supportive build does more damage through out a dungeon due to being downed less~

I am not flaunting jack crap, my HB numbers are alot lower then others, if i was flaunting i could just say ya the 40k i got the other day, i get that consistently, but thats not the case, i just want to see what everybody else is running and what kind of numbers they are getting….

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.1560

Sami.1560

Don’t forget that the numbers vary greatly between PvE/WvW and PvP. 100 blades does its most damage when every hit crits (obviously), and the potential crit damage multipliers are far higher in PvE/WvW than in PvP due to the limited amount of crit damage on PvP berserker sets (20% total IIRC).

in Warrior

karma.8763

Yea, im mostly just talkin about PvE and WvWvW, have really no interest in Structered, to small for my tastes :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

Doctor Orderly MD PhD DDS.7625

I made my spvp warrior as glassy as I could get him and I remember specifically that the 3rd to last hit already hit for 10k. So I honestly could be hitting 40k in total? Silly move XD. Well I guess might and vulnerability must have played a role in those kind of numbers.

in Warrior

Posted by: xExitium.5198

xExitium.5198

25 stack of might boost 875 power at level 80. (that’s like 1 more rare 80 GS on another hand lol)
Signet of Might (Passive) boost 90 power at level 80. That total boost 965 power. (from rare GS power to exotic GS power now)

Vulnerability can be apply by normal GS attack or “On My Mark”. Increase 1% damage/stack.

Plus if you have Attack of Opportunity trait (Increases damage to bleeding foes by 10%.), Berserker’s Power trait (Increases damage based how much adrenaline you have built. Stage 3: 12%) & Slashing Power trait (Greatsword and spear damage is increased by 10%).
That total boost your damage by 32%

So a fully gear pure glass cannon can hit very high damage like 50k(?).

in Warrior

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

But my shield blocks every hit :/ Don’t get me wrong I love the GS but in any pvp axe/shield will just win.

oh and anyone to just stand there and take every hit is effected by an illness not related to the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

im reading this and thinking “how the KRAHP are you people getting bursts higher then the highest obtainable health pool!?”

then i realized youre all talking about PvE or WvW, where health pools are deeper and numbers are higher (and you might hit someone with low lvl gear :P) lol

But my shield blocks every hit :/ Don’t get me wrong I love the GS but in any pvp axe/shield will just win.

oh and anyone to just stand there and take every hit is effected by an illness not related to the game.

thats why you have a second weapon set, so you get off the massive burst the axe just cant reach, then switch to something else more sustainable and/or defensible.

also, you cant block a 100B with shield 5 if youre knocked down first (cause any half decent 100B warrior would knock anyone down first), youd need a stun breaker before hand, in which case a quick dodge is better then wasting your shield 5.

(edited by Vicarious.3047)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Is anyone really hitting this high? I assume most people know the last number u see is the total damage of the skill. Not all the numbers added up together. Normally HB for me does 8-15k depending on how many stacks of might and how many criticals. On average I’d say 10-12ish.

Its not 2+4+6+8+10 or whatever. Its whatever your last hit was the total for everything.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I think mine was something like 27k, assuming all crits. That was with a pwr/vit/tgh armour set, berserker jewellery, and some runes I forget the names of that made all my boons last ages, so I would have up to 25 might when this happened. Don’t remember the build but it had the boon duration trait line as well, and I think the precision one.

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Is anyone really hitting this high? I assume most people know the last number u see is the total damage of the skill. Not all the numbers added up together. Normally HB for me does 8-15k depending on how many stacks of might and how many criticals. On average I’d say 10-12ish.

Its not 2+4+6+8+10 or whatever. Its whatever your last hit was the total for everything.

Outside of PvP it’s not hard to reach these. Mine was hitting the mad king during the halloween event (I basically got so bored rerunning that dungeon that I was doing stuff like switching weapons and watching damage to pass the time).

in Warrior

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

does last boss of dredge fractal with superheat on him count?

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net