Hybrid Condition/DPS build. My experience.

Hybrid Condition/DPS build. My experience.

in Warrior

Posted by: Yuno.2061

Yuno.2061

Hey there, this is my experience with Sword/Shield LB build in WvWvW solo.

The build is, 0/30/20/0/20.

So far I tried full Rabid Gear, I had some success, however, it is undeniable that enemy can cure bleed way too quick for it’s full potential.

So I also did a mix of Zerker and Knights, with again S/Sh LB, obviously the Raw Damage was nice and when your LB’s number 3 skill hits for 5K I felt awesome.

And to be honest Sword raw damage was not bad at all, the each hit was actually identical to the Axe Raw damage, however the Flurry only served one purpose, to immobilize ,and of course Axe Auto Attack hits multiple time so, still Axe was the way to go with this Gear.

Then I tried Rabid with Zerk and Valk. with Divinity Runes, same build.

It was awesome, example being the Flurry hits a person for around 2.5k to 3K while you apply 85ish Bleed damage. Auto Attack is decent with decent Bleed, not mention LB’s Burning hits pretty good as well as Arcing Arrow usually do 3.5k to 4k which was not bad at all.

So, if anyone out there considering condition build, I suggest you try mixing with Rabid/Zerk or Valk for Gear, and not to take full on either side.

On the side note, I don’t recommend doing this in PvE, you obviously want maxed DPS or Condition.

Cheers.

(edited by Yuno.2061)