I Love my Warrior!

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Totsoma.2734

Totsoma.2734

as title above states. my warrior is the greatest everytime i level or gain a skill point i do the “He-Man” point my giant sword in the sky, to me that is epic win.

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Nautika.5376

Nautika.5376

Oh but Warriors suck at pvp and dungeons and are only good at farming end-game….. At least that is what the majority of the Warriors tell everyone else.

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Division.9618

Division.9618

That’s what the majority of every class tells everyone else too.

Except thieves and guardians. They just tell everyone that they’re not OP.

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Kendu Kuzal.3985

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Well, Guardians, I believe got a taste of the nerfburger. Could be wrong, but my friend said they aren’t as good now?

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Division.9618

Division.9618

I dunno. From what i heard only their greatsword got smacked on the head with the nerfhammer.

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Lol Guardians OP against you? I just started a thread about how i got owned by a warrior and asking for help. If your really having trouble doing dmg with a warrior… welll idk what to tell you but stop stacking magic find…

As far as the “nerf” idk what kind of nerf it really was. If you play a guardian and read the patch notes, you’ll be very confused as to what they were trying to accomplish compared to what they actually did.

Warriors are probably at the pinnacle of balance right now, if not then definitely leaning on the OP side i’d say. But i aint complaining.

Edit: Troll Warrior deleted his post lolz

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

I Love my Warrior!

in Warrior

Posted by: Suddenflame.2601

Suddenflame.2601

My warrior is awesome at dungeons to the point i end up having to help everyone else and carry the team through the hardest parts.

Ranger; Warrior; Mesmer; Elementalist; Guardian; Engineer
[GWAM] and [LUST]
Mess with the best, die like the rest.