I am joining the army. (of warriors)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kalastraer.8264

Kalastraer.8264

I am glad to say that after playing my guardian i am going to be making a warrior. Cya in game!

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

G’luck – grass is not greener (more like over-fertilized with brown spots everywhere).

8 80s here (all classes) and Guardian is actually better in every respect except appearance, solo-farming, and (a very minor difference) in burst damage which is easily offset by “burst reactionary” defense.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shyhalu.4891

Shyhalu.4891

Warrior has 2 ‘real’ ranged weapons, though! Whereas Guardians have… yeah.. scepter.. >.>;

in Warrior

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

G’luck – grass is not greener (more like over-fertilized with brown spots everywhere).

8 80s here (all classes) and Guardian is actually better in every respect except appearance, solo-farming, and (a very minor difference) in burst damage which is easily offset by “burst reactionary” defense.

You forgot about 20k Killshots. Now with ascended gear you can mix-max berserker and one shot most people in wvw. If not, just finish em off with a volley.

Its funny how anet loves zerker gear. DPS DPS DPS. They even got rid of the trinity for DPS DPS DPS. You’re allowed to mix max for pure dps but you can’t do that with condition builds since ascended condition gear is borked.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bbaghi.8934

Bbaghi.8934

I am leaving the ‘army’ of warriors. Hate seeing every nab rolling this class (general)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kalastraer.8264

Kalastraer.8264

I am leaving the ‘army’ of warriors. Hate seeing every nab rolling this class (general)

after this ‘warm’ welcome,i left the army of warriors.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

i’m afraid not, once you joined the warrior army you made a commitment.

if you go AWOL on us we might just have to send the thieves after you to drag you back to base. now get back in line, pick up that greatsword and practice hundred blades until drill sergeant Ridlock tells you to stop!

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Warrior has 2 ‘real’ ranged weapons, though! Whereas Guardians have… yeah.. scepter.. >.>;

you forgot the underestimated “staff” AoE + Ranged , just yesterday met a guardian his staff hits for 1.5k just the auto attack.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fasyx.9347

Fasyx.9347

Welcome ^^

I have 2 warriors myself, every time I am frustrated about my elemenatlist I switch to my zerker warrior – EASY MODE ACTIVATED

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

You forgot about 20k Killshots. Now with ascended gear you can mix-max berserker and one shot most people in wvw. If not, just finish em off with a volley.

Its funny how anet loves zerker gear. DPS DPS DPS. They even got rid of the trinity for DPS DPS DPS. You’re allowed to mix max for pure dps but you can’t do that with condition builds since ascended condition gear is borked.

You 20k ppl who are zerkers. So it balances out. I actually PLAY a maxed zerk for fun and I never 1 shot anyone who isn’t zerker.

Zerk Thieves drop zerk targets in the time it takes you to channel KS. I see it all the time when running with guild zerk thieves.

Also, dodge KS. Easiest move to dodge block blind interrupt.

If you are getting one shotted in a zerg then you are in the front line wearing glass cannon gear. That’s the price you pay.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

You 20k ppl who are zerkers. So it balances out. I actually PLAY a maxed zerk for fun and I never 1 shot anyone who isn’t zerker.

Zerk Thieves drop zerk targets in the time it takes you to channel KS. I see it all the time when running with guild zerk thieves.

Also, dodge KS. Easiest move to dodge block blind interrupt.

If you are getting one shotted in a zerg then you are in the front line wearing glass cannon gear. That’s the price you pay.

Even if you cant time a dodge properly you could easily reflect the KS, and at that point the warrior is either downed, or is VERY low. In any case where someone complains about a high damage move with a long cast time and a tell as large as KS, it is actually the -ONE- time I excuse the use of “learn to play”… just maybe not quite so rude and offputting. Practice dodging, dont waste your reflects or endurance and learn from your losses, instead of being spiteful at the entire class. (killshot is one of the burst skills that drains adrenaline, hit or miss, and a rifle warrior is rather adrenaline starved)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

- Be good in the good (or right) is easy! I want to see be good in the bad (or wrong), like all true warriors here for several mouths when we was free kill.

They think that balanced sustain make us OP. Let them join to arms and get a terrible susprise

in Warrior

Posted by: Jackal.8263

Jackal.8263

Ah, yes. I too joined the brotherhood of ezmode. I figured I may as well abuse this extremely poor balancing on ANET’s part. SPVP has been so much more enjoyable.