I know where our Adrenaline went!

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

…to the Rogue in World of Warcraft.

Was bored, and decided to play their free trial thing, and ya, the new Combo Point mechanic is pretty much like how the un-nerfed adrenaline was for us warriors ;_;

It was similar before, ya, but now you keep combo points when you change targets, and when not in combat it slowly decays 1 point so you can use the points in the next fight.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

To be honest I feel like the only change they overlooked is the double penalty. You have to generate adrenaline and you have to have a burst ability off cooldown. I would take the system as is if they removed the cooldown entirely. That way, if I generate tons of adrenaline I should be able to burst frequently. It’s called “burst” after all.

in Warrior

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

To be honest I feel like the only change they overlooked is the double penalty. You have to generate adrenaline and you have to have a burst ability off cooldown. I would take the system as is if they removed the cooldown entirely. That way, if I generate tons of adrenaline I should be able to burst frequently. It’s called “burst” after all.

Sure if Mesmers don’t get a cd on their shatters.

Oh I’m going to enjoy this
/popcorn

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Sure if Mesmers don’t get a cd on their shatters.

Ah, interesting comparison, but mesmers would have it better I think, since they don’t actually need clones to shatter (while warriors need adrenaline to burst). Just go “Illusionary Persona”, trait your shatter skills as such as possible, and spam them. Get infinite distortion, infinite daze (and possibly stun / immobilize), infinite boon stripping and of course, fine damage