I'm enjoying GS so far

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

In all honesty, I’ve always hated the greatsword pre patch, it has always felt inferior to the guardian’s greatsword. This is the first time I’ve had a lot of fun using my greatsaw on my charr haha.

I do kinda miss being a tanky support warrior, but last meta it bothered me that warriors were the tanky support healer while the guardians were the in your face dps, it seemed very backwards. It’s kind of refreshing to play a more aggressive playstyle xD

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: NiBlack.3149

NiBlack.3149

Welcome to GreatswordWars, where Gratsword is your answer to all questions.

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Welcome to GreatswordWars, where Gratsword is your answer to all questions.

Well, to be fair Greatsword is the answer to all question even outside of Guild Wars 2.

Warcraft 3? Greatswords

Berserk? Greatswords

Dragon Age? With which weapon do you kill the Archdemon? Thought so.

Dark Souls? Which weapon is Artorias using? Which weapon is Gwyn using? Thought so.

Final Fantasy VII? Don’t even make me start on that one.

See? Greatsword is ALWAYS the answer.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: NiBlack.3149

NiBlack.3149

But is boring!
It is sick and wrong that of these all weapons there is only one usable in PvE. One of “selling” point for me was that there are multiple weapons for each class, unfortunately the differences are enormous, and the utility that is provided by other weapons (that should be utility focus) are way outclassed by raw GS dmg, and even these utility that GS provides (super mobility for warrior).

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

you clearly didn’t play 100blades at the launch of gw2 it was like 4 wars 1 mes meta going full nuke with timewarp and 100blades

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

I'm enjoying GS so far

in Warrior

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

PvE GS Rotation is less noob friendly which is always a good thing, if you can’t rotate properly you can lose upwards of 30% damage modifiers not factoring into might/fury.

very special guild tag [tX]