I'm quite excited

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

… Waiting for that big post-season balance patch that will finally put some balance into the game and help warriors become an actual existing class within this game.

Does anyone know what the release date is?

I’m quite sure Anet is working as hard as they can, taking all our proposals on this forum into consideration as continue the great work on inevitable warrior remake.

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

….HA!….HAHA!…….HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry its just too funny. The sheer sincerity in this post is laughable. well done. you get a +1

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I hope you are joking pal. else you will be wounded sorely

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

@ op
Arenanet doesnt care about proffesion balancing trust me. In 6 months you will see that warriors Will get more nerfs, and overpowered druïds en revs get more buffs. Arenanet doesnt have a clue whats going on, whos op and whos not. If you see the stream you can see it with your own eyes how much they suck at there own game (its funny cause its true) gemstore updates till the game dies, that is your endgame my friend.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

(1) The devs in charge of balance do not play live PvP or WvW;

(2) They don’t read these forums, or if they do, they ignore the suggestions posted herein (for whatever the reasons may be: time, effort, cost, etc.); and,

(3) They rely entirely on internal statistics, data and metrics for balance. They believe that they can achieve balance simply by adjusting DPS numbers.

I'm quite excited

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I will agree that are very bad at the game for the most part however I’d run fracs with Robert gee