I need some milk. (condi thief vs condi war)

in Warrior

Posted by: Rapr.8526

Rapr.8526

Can somebody tell me how this thief survived at 0:16 and also wasn’t this trap kitten, perma stealth kitten nerf? i mean kitten sake, ppl talking kitten about my condi war when u got this going on? with out even mentioning condi mesmers, etc… give me a break. and than ofc adren health gets nerf… GG.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Could be a bunch of ways, but my bet is a port stun break (trait or shadowstep), or BD, then clears in stealth. You can see how he kept his stealth up by the red circles on the ground.

Otherwise, man, you should seriously work on your chill. Based on the whispers you had going with him, you’ll have a stroke before long. If someone’s giving you static, just mock him. If you’re better than he is, beat him first, then the lesson you’re teaching him is even stronger.

Also, the build you’re playing is, for sure, one of the reasons for the nerf to Primal Burst in regards to traits like AH. It was waaaay too tuned up with all of the easy sustain and clear, combined with the blocks, cc, and condi output. As I’ve noted elsewhere, they’ll probably buff the Berserker a bit later, but hopefully not the build you’re running.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Rapr.8526

Could be a bunch of ways, but my bet is a port stun break (trait or shadowstep), or BD, then clears in stealth. You can see how he kept his stealth up by the red circles on the ground.

Otherwise, man, you should seriously work on your chill. Based on the whispers you had going with him, you’ll have a stroke before long. If someone’s giving you static, just mock him. If you’re better than he is, beat him first, then the lesson you’re teaching him is even stronger.

Also, the build you’re playing is, for sure, one of the reasons for the nerf to Primal Burst in regards to traits like AH. It was waaaay too tuned up with all of the easy sustain and clear, combined with the blocks, cc, and condi output. As I’ve noted elsewhere, they’ll probably buff the Berserker a bit later, but hopefully not the build you’re running.

ok men what ever u say but, i dont stroke, i just enjoy trash talking, anyways thats not the reason i posted this but but because of the condi thief situation, i realy dont understand why were u even looking at somebody elses conversation tho. anyways cheers.

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

i realy dont understand why were u even looking at somebody elses conversation tho.

Gave me something to do while he was stealthed.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: Crowfear.1509

Crowfear.1509

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQRAqY4alsMhSnY3Tw8Jw/ELIFFXDEALg3Lslz3c8f/9PA-TVg1AAw+DAA-w

@ 0.16 he use hide in shadow and shadowstep und switch to d/p

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

i realy dont understand why were u even looking at somebody elses conversation tho.

Just love how this condi baddy complains about condi cancer.

Why you even answering seriously Choppy. You’re a Saint.

@OP; you post a video containing a conversation and still expect people to not read it? Lemme have some of your drugs.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Rapr.8526

@OP; you post a video containing a conversation and still expect people to not read it? Lemme have some of your drugs.

i don’t know who u r trash but u can try me anytime… plus why r u here anyways hater xD.
Go home don’t even answer im not interested.

(edited by Rapr.8526)

in Warrior

Rapr.8526

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQRAqY4alsMhSnY3Tw8Jw/ELIFFXDEALg3Lslz3c8f/9PA-TVg1AAw+DAA-w

@ 0.16 he use hide in shadow and shadowstep und switch to d/p

ohhh i see thx for the info.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

i don’t know who u r trash but u can try me anytime… plus why r u here anyways hater xD.

Just fyi, not siding with anyone nor trying to sound mean (as this is just an observation), however saying “try me anytime” on a condi build only opens you for more critique…just saying.

Anywho, lets have some bacon.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Warrior

Rapr.8526

Just fyi, not siding with anyone nor trying to sound mean (as this is just an observation), however saying “try me anytime” on a condi build only opens you for more critique…just saying.

Again… try me anytime no matter if u want condi or power… u name it, i kitten , cheers.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Again… try me anytime no matter if u want condi or power… u name it, i kitten , cheers.

I wasn’t looking for a fight and I stated it, so clearly ya need to learn to read mate. The fact you feel the need to throw down to anyone/everyone tells everyone everything they need to know about ya.

Cheers mate, try not to have a stroke.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Warrior

Rapr.8526

what is the fact that this topic is about over populate condi thiefs in WvW and ppl talking about me kitten xDDD.

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Gratz on your duel. Since the dude blocked ya mostly shows he couldn’t handle the pressure. This is pvp after all like not everybody has good sportsmanship here. Players can pretend that exists, but 9/10 especially age group. It’s going to be toxic. Thief failed regardless of end results.

Pineapples

in Warrior

Posted by: CrashTheGrey.1492

CrashTheGrey.1492

I ran condi warrior for a day. One day. 1v2… 1v3…. much easier. I think its a little more in line but kitten its still pretty gross and faceroll.

That being said, If you play condi thief, you were probably bullied a lot as a kid.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wisdom.4712

Wisdom.4712

The OP is nothing but a petulant child running an equally ridiculous build. The conversation with the opposing player basically confirms that he’s an infant.

Science like nature must also be tamed, with a view toward its preservation.

in Warrior

Posted by: WUROCKET.5182

WUROCKET.5182

Condi Zerker is definitely EZ mode warrior. Very easy to land abilities with big long lasting AOEs and even if you miss a burst you can nearly instantly use another one