I submitted warrior to support

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

I love this game, I don’t expect every class to be meta, but I expect them to be at least usable. It’s been almost a year now, I think warrior now classifies as a bug/technical issue because it is not working as intended. I bought the expansion and that actually made the class worse originally.

Zero berserkers in torunaments, zero berserkers on metabattle in conquest, getting asked to switch in ranked because everyone knows the class sucks on a technical scale. Berserker came out in October, this is March, enough is enough. Thief got a decent fix and now we have to sit out another season because issues were not addressed.

in Warrior

Posted by: YinsenDK.1840

YinsenDK.1840

I couldnt agree more. My main charachter has been warrior since the launch of GW 1. And I have always liked the directness of the class. I have been playing a lot of pvp and i really feel a major disadvantage when choosing my warrior, and i have been trying af ton of different approaches. I have no idea what to do other than give up and start on my necro or engineer, they seem to be plowing through the pvp.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Pretty sure the devs don’t play this game. I think they play other mmos but work on this one as their 9 to 5

in Warrior

Posted by: CombatEvolve.9238

CombatEvolve.9238

I’m actually surprised, no one has asked me to swap from Warrior yet in my ranked games. If I don’t see it fit for the match, I’ll swap, but definitely no one on my team in solo queue has complained.

Summer Dawnguard/Taffy The Toymaker
Ehmry Bay loud and proud
Onyx Guard [oG]

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

I’m actually surprised, no one has asked me to swap from Warrior yet in my ranked games. If I don’t see it fit for the match, I’ll swap, but definitely no one on my team in solo queue has complained.

With the way matchmaking works now you can quite honestly just tell them that congratulations, with their meta class they somehow have about the same mmr as you do on warrior. Pretty sure anyone who’s not a moron has figured this out with all the mmr matching complaining going on right now, so only the truly terrible players that refuse to accept that they might be underperforming still blame their teammates on losses.

in Warrior

Posted by: CombatEvolve.9238

CombatEvolve.9238

With the way matchmaking works now you can quite honestly just tell them that congratulations, with their meta class they somehow have about the same mmr as you do on warrior. Pretty sure anyone who’s not a moron has figured this out with all the mmr matching complaining going on right now, so only the truly terrible players that refuse to accept that they might be underperforming still blame their teammates on losses.

Well, I’m still maintaining my 55-56% winrate on warrior, and I’m having fun. Granted, I’m still working my way up.

Summer Dawnguard/Taffy The Toymaker
Ehmry Bay loud and proud
Onyx Guard [oG]

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

I couldnt agree more. My main charachter has been warrior since the launch of GW 1. And I have always liked the directness of the class. I have been playing a lot of pvp and i really feel a major disadvantage when choosing my warrior, and i have been trying af ton of different approaches. I have no idea what to do other than give up and start on my necro or engineer, they seem to be plowing through the pvp.

I encourage you all to do the same, this class does not work on a technical scale in any tier except against itself, submit a report. There’s no reason to take one anymore, no special snowflake builds, this class sucks and everyone knows it. I still get asked to switch sometimes, but the fact that people ask me to switch to a necro or ele shows how people are aware bringing a warrior holds the team back.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I do think warrior is one of the better 1v1 classes honestly but that’s about it. 1v1 means nuttin

(edited by Azure.8670)

in Warrior

DrDivine.5378

I do think warrior is one of the better 1vq classes honestly but that’s about it. 1v1 means nuttin

Some positives I can say about warrior right now, the rifle is awesome (mostly gunflame but the extra dodge is nice), the cc is good and you can actually do decent damage.

The issue is, well, everything else. Warrior, despite having high vitality, cannot take hits, play defensively and the “good” builds lack mobility. Like I said before, I can’t expect every class to be meta, but this is really, really bad to the point of being unplayable and this is two major patches in.

Warrior suffers the most when it comes to balancing between all game modes, as it is actually quite decent in PVE, but it’s at the cost of being pure garbage in pvp. Before there were instances where it was fine between both, but being shoehorned into taking entire traitlines straight up butchered the class’s potential.