I want ranged warrior. [PvE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Drifter.6019

Drifter.6019

I just can’t decide between rifle or long bow. Help!

in Warrior

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

Depends on what you want. Longbow has good conditions. Rifle has good dps. Both also have their downfalls. Longbow’s shots are pretty slow, and the rifle f1 deals alot of damage but has a long (easily dodgeable and very noticable) cast time. For PvE i’d go rifle but some people prefer longbow due to the long firefield.

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Drifter.6019

Drifter.6019

Thanks! What other weapon would best compliment rifle?

in Warrior

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Range is pretty terrible for a warrior, so I suggest Mace/Axe for your offset.

[DONE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Warriors have pretty bad ranged, it’s true. However, if you must range please use longbow. Rifle is worse DPS. The skills are all bad except autoattack and volley, and the only situation in which you really wanna use it is at Melandru in Arah P4.

in Warrior

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

There aren’t any practical ranged builds for PvE. You can carry one as your secondary set, but if you try camping Longbow/Rifle your group will not be happy about it. The damage is alot worse than melee so you should only swap to ranged if you absolutely have to. If you have to choose one go Longbow, it has AoE while the Rifle is purely single target damage. You’ll get more use out of the LB if you want to take it into PvP/WvW. No weapon sets compliment either so just take your pick of primary weapons. Just avoid mainhand Sword and Hammer for PvE.