If you're not a warrrior...

in Warrior

Posted by: DontJudgeMe.3958

DontJudgeMe.3958

Then don’t come here and post rubbish.

You don’t see me going over to:
Mesmer section and complain about the billions of clones, dazes, conditions, invulnerability, invisibility.
Necromancer section to complain about the ridiculous amounts of CC they can put out and kiting me around.
Thief section about the amount of stealth and blinds combined.
Engineer section about the ridiculous annoying CC and Conditions (perplexity rune, rly?)
Guardians section about how many of their skills are combinations of ours into 1 skill.
Elementalist section about how OP your elemental weapons are. Have you seen the damage output in dungeons? Fiery GS OP, huehue? Mistform on downed in WvW enters you through tower/keep/castle portals. You got all those fancy fields and effects and particles going on. We got a fire field…. 1… It’s on a bow.
Ranger section…… for having a longer range? No wait… that’s not right…. They can use a shortbow! Yeah that’s it. I want one too. I want to go : ‘Pew, pew, pew.’ Or have a Pet. Let me name some animal kitten it!

If you don’t play a Warrior, stay out plz? You’re wasting our profession space which we want to use for laughs and giggles how we still win from the other classes while not playing like a coward.

(edited by DontJudgeMe.3958)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Good luck trying to keep other classes from coming over and whining and giving everyone the pity party.

Only rangers are allowed to come over and whine. In-fact, they should be in every classes discussion forum whining about how UP their class is.

in Warrior

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Then don’t come here and post rubbish.

Mesmer section and complain about the billions of clones, dazes, conditions, invulnerability, invisibility.
Necromancer section to complain about the ridiculous amounts of CC they can put out and kiting me around.
Engineer section about the ridiculous annoying CC and Conditions (perplexity rune, rly?)
Guardians section about how many of their skills are combinations of ours into 1 skill.
Ranger section…… for having a longer range? No wait… that’s not right…. They can use a shortbow! Yeah that’s it. I want one too.

If you don’t play a Warrior, stay out plz? You’re wasting our profession space which we want to use for laughs and giggles how we still win from the other classes while not playing like a coward.

You left out elementalists… Obviously we have the coolest looking skills!
Lightning effect OP pls nerf.

in Warrior

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

Warriors are strong. But to complain about Warriors when Guardians, Mesmers, Rangers, and Necros can be just as brain dead? Please. Its hypocritical because the people complaining about Warriors were generally hiding behind low skill classes and wants their class to be even easier mode than it already is.

in Warrior

Posted by: SOLREAPER.4867

SOLREAPER.4867

""Then don’t come here and post rubbish.

Ranger section…… for having a longer range? No wait… that’s not right…. They can use a shortbow! Yeah that’s it. I want one too.

If you don’t play a Warrior, stay out plz? You’re wasting our profession space which we want to use for laughs and giggles how we still win from the other classes while not playing like a coward."""
——————————————————————————————-

I fully agree.

Hahaha… Most of these nerf callers came to rant about HS being op becos they came up with their wonderful build in their favourite class that trashes all other class except warriors.

Instead of admitting that their skills or build is not as perfect as they think they just call mother ANET to nerf…. (easiest n brainless solution… which I cannot understand since they call warrior a brainless class.. or are they themselves brainless? )

Solution for them instead of calling for nerf…
1) Work on your creativity, think about other builds to counter warriors…
…There are builds in every other classes that could easily counter warriors…

2) Work on your execution of skills….

(edited by SOLREAPER.4867)

in Warrior

Posted by: Scar.1793

Scar.1793

haha, it’s useless bro, there will ALWAYS be kids to complain in our section of the forums because they think they’re the center of the world and the developpers will read and listen to their mindless QQ threads.

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

haha, it’s useless bro, there will ALWAYS be kids to complain in our section of the forums because they think they’re the center of the world and the developpers will read and listen to their mindless QQ threads.

/ signed and qft
The only thing that annoys me more is the lack of real warrior players.I mean those that specifically mained wars in wvw and pvp since launch and endured for one year having to be better 10 timees than any other player playing other classes and still be not as effective.

(edited by mini.6018)

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I think a big problem is that people want to find an ultimate build that can kill every class. There isn’t and that’s the point of the system. I have accepted that I can only kill mesmers and engis if they are terribad, I can’t change the build every time I meet one to have a chance. Nonetheless I always try to kill them. They are not OP, I could adjust my build to defeat them but then I would be killed by all the other classes.

/ signed and qft
The only thing that annoys me more is the lack of real warrior players.I mean those that specifically mained wars in wvw and pvp since launch and endured for one year having to be better 10 timees than any other player playing other classes and still be not as effective.

Why thank you good sir.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

(edited by Gamgee.8612)

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

The “me” is very important here, while you don’t do it, other Warriors do. On all forums are players who main all professions whining.

A little phrase has been floating around for a while on the whole forum:

“Nerf rock, paper is fine. Sincerely scissors”.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Warrior

Gamgee.8612

The “me” is very important here, while you don’t do it, other Warriors do. On all forums are players who main all professions whining.

A little phrase has been floating around for a while on the whole forum:

“Nerf rock, paper is fine. Sincerely scissors”.

Spot on.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hyperion.4638

Hyperion.4638

There will always be people who have no idea how to play pvp coming here and posting " omg warrior so stronk please nerf" , its just the way it is lets just hope Anet wont listen to all the whines…

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

I just find it amusing how people tend to complain about other classes instead of looking at what they can do to change their own build and come out on top. I’ve only played on my warrior since launch. It’s the only character that is 80 on my account and I don’t plan on changing anytime soon.
I’ve sticked with almost the same setup since launch with small iterations on it complimenting the changes. I’ve never went to any other profession section complaining about ‘your X is OP.’ instead I just adjusted my playstyle.
In WvW the most interesting fights are vs other warriors/guardians. These are usually the only classes that actually stay and keep on fighting even if they are on the losing side. Unlike pretty much any other class that tries to escape after certain threshold of hp has been reached. Are they bots? if (healthPercentage < 30) { Run(); } ?
But all in all, this was just done for my own pleasure and ‘smirk’ satisfaction.

PS. Sorry about forgetting the Elementalist, I will add them.

(edited by DontJudgeMe.3958)

in Warrior

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Ah ah ah, I love this thread ^^

I love your lack of conviction when it come to ranger. I love that you complain about other classes CC when warrior is a god a this…
And this is so true. People lack the will to adapt, they want “Godmother Anet” (I love this one to ^^ ) to buff them and nerf other classes. And when I say buff them, it always buff their own build instead of “buffing all the crap that we don’t want”.

PS.: By the way necro don’t flee… they already know that they can’t they are designed not to be able to flee because… because… well who care?

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

Well, that’s true about Necro’s… But… All they do is put down cripples and chills while they walk away from you. I always imagine them to be like: “No! Nooo! DONT COME CLOSER! NOOOOOOO!!!!!”

-Your experience may vary-

in Warrior

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

PS. Sorry about forgetting the Elementalist, I will add them.

Thanks, I was feeling left out.

in Warrior

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

Yes, please don’t nerf Warriors. I am having too much fun on my new alt with 20k HP 2500 armor regening 550 HP per second baseline in zerker gear!

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in Warrior

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Yes, please don’t nerf Warriors. I am having too much fun on my new alt with 20k HP 2500 armor regening 550 HP per second baseline in zerker gear!

Me too. I am messing around with everything and am currently theorycrafting on a Longbow/Banner warrior. I am calling it, The Bowner Build.

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

Haha, I love you guys. Brilliant naming.

in Warrior

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

lol i love how the wars always get the praise even though a thief can die in 2 hits by them !
this fight comes down to the thief vs the war lol and just because the thief has stealth does not mean it is better lol i am a thief and i fear wars. that does not mean i can not kill u espically if i jump in to a fight i will win . but to take on a war with full health that is not easy no matter how many back stabs i get in !n and normally get killed by the war or someone else ! sometimes i get lucky

in Warrior

Posted by: Shep.4265

Shep.4265

There’s is no ‘perfect’ build that counters everything. If there was you’d have a rather boring MMO and a kitten poor PvP environment.

in Warrior

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

/ signed and qft

LOL, Ive run a warrior since day 1 and have engineer and ranger alts.
The warrior is or was in no way EVER any more difficult or require any more effort/skill to achieve what I had to go thru to get anywhere near the amount of success with those other classes.
Sorry but our class has always been head and shoulders above most of the others and at the least on par with all of them and saying you struggled to gain the same results at times as one can get with other classes is a L2P issue.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Yeah I recently made a warrior after hearing about the 30k+ health and 500 (or so) health regen per second. It’s so overpowered it’s definitely worth looking into rolling a warrior if you haven’t started already

Oh and even with my warrior at level 6 in WvW, his #2 greatsword skill does thousands of damage per second, and that’s not even being a true level 80, or with exotics/ascended, OR any WvW infusions. Can’t wait till he’s even more overpowered :-P

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ozzrel.9825

Ozzrel.9825

Yeah I recently made a warrior after hearing about the 30k+ health and 500 (or so) health regen per second.

Just so we don’t confuse anyone, it is 50k health and 800 hps.

in Warrior

Gamgee.8612

Yeah I recently made a warrior after hearing about the 30k+ health and 500 (or so) health regen per second. It’s so overpowered it’s definitely worth looking into rolling a warrior if you haven’t started already

Oh and even with my warrior at level 6 in WvW, his #2 greatsword skill does thousands of damage per second, and that’s not even being a true level 80, or with exotics/ascended, OR any WvW infusions. Can’t wait till he’s even more overpowered :-P

Sure you can have 30K health. But you won’t damage anything and you won’t have enough toughness. I found that 24K healthish and 3.4K armor is my sweet spot where I get to bring out a decent amount of damage while still being tanky. Oh btw warriors don’t have stealth, clones, minions, pets, alot of support, kits, or 4 different sets of elementals to spec into. What we do have though, is heavy armor and hammer. I have met Guardians, Eles, Rangers, Mesmers and Engis that own my ballsacks whatever build i try to run. These are good players. They worked out a build to counter warrior. What class I find that I can’t remember was beating me up several times in a row was thieves and necros. Thieves need less stealth and more variation. Necros need…. Idk, they are just too slow.

in Warrior

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

This is more humor than QQ, so don’t get offended please- thought it belonged in thread complaining about people complaining:

Warrior: Banner build- “I’ma stand here and continue blocking your skills with my regen boon+regen signet + 30-35khp…and not hurt you.”
Thief:Backstab build- “DIE ALREADY!”
Mesmer:Shatter build- walks up and watches Thief continually stab War in back and War laugh while spamming Shield5. Throws out GS5 “Yea, I went there”
Warrior: Slams Hammer in Mesmer face, watches Mesmer make 2 sets of butterflies. “Um…where you go?”
Thief:STAB STAB STAB , still following warrior around while war auto attacks with hammer to find mesmer, “OMG Y U NO DIE?!?!?”
Warrior: Turns around, slams thief with Hammer f1, then autos it dead while thief is stunned. “Come’ere Mesmer…”
Thief: “What just happened? My hp just vanished….”
Necromancer:Minion Build- stares blankly at Thief “Why can’t I rez this thief to fight for me? QQ, logic invalid QQ”
Mesmer: is right behind Warrior “This guy is dumb….” continues walking behind Warrior, careful to be directly behind and out of camera range. Seems odd that War is still autoing with hammer.
Necromancer: Pops Deathshroud, shoots random balls of darkness at War, watches Minions chase him down, uses fear, leaves Deathshroud. Begins snacking on popcorn while watching War get wrecked by Minions with no input from Necro.
Mesmer: Famous shatter combo- GS3,2 swap, sword3,decoy,sword3+2, Mind Wrack- is used on Necromancer who dies immediately. Minions vanish.
Warrior: “What…who?HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!!?” Is lying on ground unable to get back up and fight, but somehow strong enough to throw 25 lb rocks at the Mesmer.
Mesmer: walks up and waves hand in air, “Sometimes being patient and lazy is good.” places shining hand on ground next to warrior, random banner slams through his face.
Warrior: Groans despite banner in face.
Thief: Groans while surrounded by Wars banners.
Necromancer: Groans about not being able to self rez due to being able to summon the dead.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in Warrior

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

Isn’t this how class forums are supposed to work?
Go into every class section you own and post lol n00b l2p.
Go into every section that owns you and post rofl blizz OP plx NURF ;_(.

RIP game 2012-2014

in Warrior

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

This is more humor than QQ, so don’t get offended please- thought it belonged in thread complaining about people complaining:

Warrior: Banner build- “I’ma stand here and continue blocking your skills with my regen boon+regen signet + 30-35khp…and not hurt you.”
Mesmer:Shatter build- walks up and watches Thief continually stab War in back and War laugh while spamming Shield5. Throws out GS5 “Yea, I went there”
Warrior: Slams Hammer in Mesmer face, watches Mesmer make 2 sets of butterflies. “Um…where you go?”
Thief:STAB STAB STAB , still following warrior around while war auto attacks with hammer to find mesmer, “OMG Y U NO DIE?!?!?”
Warrior: Turns around, slams thief with Hammer f1, then autos it dead while thief is stunned. “Come’ere Mesmer…”
Necromancer:Minion Build- stares blankly at Thief “Why can’t I rez this thief to fight for me? QQ, logic invalid QQ”
Mesmer: is right behind Warrior “This guy is dumb….” continues walking behind Warrior, careful to be directly behind and out of camera range. Seems odd that War is still autoing with hammer.
Necromancer: Pops Deathshroud, shoots random balls of darkness at War, watches Minions chase him down, uses fear, leaves Deathshroud. Begins snacking on popcorn while watching War get wrecked by Minions with no input from Necro.
Mesmer: Famous shatter combo- GS3,2 swap, sword3,decoy,sword3+2, Mind Wrack- is used on Necromancer who dies immediately. Minions vanish.
Warrior: “What…who?HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!!?” Is lying on ground unable to get back up and fight, but somehow strong enough to throw 25 lb rocks at the Mesmer.
Mesmer: walks up and waves hand in air, “Sometimes being patient and lazy is good.” places shining hand on ground next to warrior, random banner slams through his face.
Necromancer: Groans about not being able to self rez due to being able to summon the dead.

Awesome post! TY for the laugh

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in Warrior

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

=) glad someone liked it. Do I get a +1? =P

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in Warrior

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

You forgot the necro’s confusion about no Death Nova on the thief minion.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Warrior

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

I have 2 warriors and therefore according to the logic of this post I am entitled to post twice the amount of rubbish as normal.

in Warrior

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

=) glad someone liked it. Do I get a +1? =P

Done, sir… with a bow and tip of the helm to boot.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

This topic was done for pure amusement, glad everyone is having fun with it :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

/ signed and qft

Warrior was my first character when I started playing last year in October….talk about trial by fire there for a while lol! XD

in Warrior

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

+1, that made my day :-)

in Warrior

Gamgee.8612

Haha, thanks for a good laugh. Necros ftw

in Warrior

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

My QQs will go anywhere they please. Sometimes I come with.

in Warrior

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

Dogs say “Woof”, cows say “Moo”, MMO players say “PvP is unbalanced”.

Honestly Warriors don’t bother me all that much, I just dislike when the front line of a zerg hammers me like 6 times and I can’t do anything but die. But then again I probably would have died anyway in most of the cases I get upset about, as I am usually quite outnumbered. So I usually just rub my bruised ego and bottom till they feel better and move on. As others have said you are built to beat some classes while others are your Achilles heel, its the way of the MMO.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Warrior

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

That fact that what you came up with for rangers is “I want to name a pet” more or less sums up why so many rangers complain, lol.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

The entire thread is one big mistake. Everyone in this game has one warrior at least. The subject should be like more “If your main character, most played character is not a Warrior…” Then it’d be right. Regardless I don’t agree with statement.

And oh, OP. You have already far better “pew, pew” than Rangers will ever do.Even more, if you want a pet, come here and grab it! Most of the Rangers don’t want it in current state anyway. Just give us 30% of your damage and utility in exchange, we should be kitten fine

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

Did I say anything about having a Warrior? It clearly says If you’re not a warrrior…
This implies that you have experience to some extent

And no we don’t have far better pewpew than you rangers, kiddo. The short bow shoots so quick! And the sounds that it makes! It actually goes: “Pew, Pew, Pew!”… I made a ranger and walked around with the shortbow in the race capital while making “Pewpew” sound myself! I named my drake Godzilla. I had a blast!

So please read, understand, take a minute to think, and then, if you still think you should complain, don’t, because chances are, this topic is just made for fun. Or do, kitten it, I’ll return to set you straight anyway.

in Warrior

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

You know I see the same idiotic crap posted in every forum. Always people insisting theirs is the only profession forum where people go to complain about one facet of that class or another. The other great myth being that anet hates said class more than the rest and how they consistently have been nerfing it since release etc etc etc.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Warrior

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP: Just because you have no clue about balancing, doesn’t mean everyone is in the same situation. Anyone who plays the game knows the warriors are the current OP class.

in Warrior

DontJudgeMe.3958

current OP? Obviously never fought against a skilled mesmer, necro or engineer… Don’t tell me you’re either one of these 3 and still lost?

You sir, make me laugh.