Is duel-wielding worth going into?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pyrophobia.6592

Pyrophobia.6592

I don’t know if it’s my weapons or me but I can never seem to do much damage when I duel-wield, even when I have the traits for duel-wielding active. Any suggestions?

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Sword/Sword+Longbow condi is a good 1v1 build in PvP. Sword/Warhorn is one of the primary PvP weapon sets, if you count that as “dual-wielding”.

in Warrior

Posted by: redcomyn.4651

redcomyn.4651

I leveled to 80 with dual swords. It doesn’t do as much direct damage as GS, of course, but it works without any problems. Fights just take a few seconds longer. I am talking solo open world pve here, of course.

in Warrior

Posted by: Akrib.4297

Akrib.4297

I’ve been using S/S for a while and enjoy it much more than GS. You can be more mobile with the S/S I felt, with the GS just hit 2 and stand there. If enemies move or get pushed it’s a waste. With S/S and the right equipment you can easily get +1k dmg per tick with bleeding in a few seconds. Damage might be a little lacking than GS but I found it more fun.

in Warrior

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Dual wield is actually meta, Tbh Axe/Mace combo and swapping to GS only for 100b is the highest damage you can get.

in Warrior

Posted by: Huggybear.9237

Huggybear.9237

40604 Full Berserker Gear Axe/Mace traited with Axe Mastery deals a LOT of damage… and that is just the auto attack ;-)