Is power warrior dying?

Is power warrior dying?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mister Asdasd.6194

Mister Asdasd.6194

I have been playing power warrior with greatsword for over 3 years now but lately whenever i go to fractals i get people complaining why i am playing greatsword warrior and not condition. A few weeks ago people where still asking for PS warriors but requests become more and more specific like looking for cPS meaning ps warrior but with condition build, Some people would actually leave the group because i was not playing condition warrior and of course gw2 style a chain reaction occured where even more people would for some reason leave the group although they had no prblem with the build. Anyway i am far too invested now to start getting new gear to change builds and get 150AR all over again for a build i would only use in group content. I have started playing druid as of late because everyone just asks for condition warriors in fractals and i dont want the hustle of people trashtalking and leaving. Did they nerf the power build or did people find new “meta” where they can maximize dps by 1% with condi warrior?

Is power warrior dying?

in Warrior

Posted by: CrashTheGrey.1492

CrashTheGrey.1492

I have been playing power warrior with greatsword for over 3 years now but lately whenever i go to fractals i get people complaining why i am playing greatsword warrior and not condition. A few weeks ago people where still asking for PS warriors but requests become more and more specific like looking for cPS meaning ps warrior but with condition build, Some people would actually leave the group because i was not playing condition warrior and of course gw2 style a chain reaction occured where even more people would for some reason leave the group although they had no prblem with the build. Anyway i am far too invested now to start getting new gear to change builds and get 150AR all over again for a build i would only use in group content. I have started playing druid as of late because everyone just asks for condition warriors in fractals and i dont want the hustle of people trashtalking and leaving. Did they nerf the power build or did people find new “meta” where they can maximize dps by 1% with condi warrior?

You see what happened is, ArenaNet is massively incompetent and nerfed Berserker for power. It was underperforming in both PvP and PvE content, and they are bad at their Jobs. That being said, I believe condiPS warrior has been optimal for a long while now.

To be concise, ArenaNet is bad at their jobs and nerfed an already under performing spec.

Is power warrior dying?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikeskies.1536

Mikeskies.1536

Unfortunately, Condi PS does ~33% more DPS than Power PS and is a top-performing spec in PvE, in which you provide Banners, Might in addition to similar DPS to pure DPS specs.

Is power warrior dying?

in Warrior

Posted by: ADTempys.6382

ADTempys.6382

Sadly it’s not dying, it’s already dead besides for dungeons that are themselves dead.

As stated by other people condi PS does everything better than power, especially in real raids where condi PS do not suffer from anything wheras power loses quite a lot of DPS and even some buffs because of WWA. Even burst wise id say condi will burst more after like 6-7s. For instance condi PS will pull out better DPS everywhere, sometimes up to 50% more damage or even more.

Then cleave wise cPS has access to longbow f1 which is stupidly long range, CC wise with the last balance patch you dont even play headbutt anymore so you are forced to take weapon swap CC, which is so terrible that its never worth, youd lose less grp DPS by getting CCs somewhere else than tacking a power warrior that is tacking mace/shield.

Then cPS has a kitten ton of cripple, has imob, blind, Block, reflect, stability…

So yea sadly power PS has literaly nothing to compete from a PvE perspective