Is the warrior good?

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lytro.9305

Lytro.9305

Hi everyone, I’ve been wondering if the warrior is still as good as it was. I’ve seen many people talk about how the warrior is nerfed and pretty bad at the moment. I played around with the warrior and it doesn’t seem to be that bad. Is it still a good and viable class when it comes to pve, pvp, and wvw?

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It’s useful only because of banners and phalanx strength in PvE, extremely weak these days though.

You’d be better off rolling another class for the time being. Perhaps they’ll improve warrior from the hole they’ve dug it into, but it’s never a good idea to assume anything but the worst when it comes to their balance updates. :P

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

This class can be pretty limited in PvE, it’s boring, passive, offers no play but buffs
i found it the moment when i just got 80 back in early 2013 and started doing CoF

reason why i don’t PvE as much on warrior because it’s so boring, i would rather go on my ele engi or thief even ranger can be more fun cuz some times i just feel lazy and don’t feel like going up face and dodge actively so pew pew pew can be fun, but i don’t pve at all generally, when i do it’s fotm and i only have good enough gear on my warrior, so kitten.

PvP is generally reaction to your enemy, know your enemy anyway, so it’s always interesting. but you can’t pull off some cool tricks or wow moment other classes can/have potential to.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

As far as I can tell the class only has problems on the forums, and not even on all of the forums. Just this one, where a few posters actively QQ on every thread.

In game and according to all the real people I talk with, Warriors are great.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

As far as I can tell the class only has problems on the forums, and not even on all of the forums. Just this one, where a few posters actively QQ on every thread.

You sacrificed any potential for your posts to have merit when you claimed celestial warrior to be effective in dungeons in that other thread.

Us “QQers” understand the class much more thoroughly and how it compares with the other 7, regardless of whether or not you agree with us.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

^This
Still wanted in all pugs groups for Dgn’s, still wanted in organized groups for Dgn’s
Has been part of the meta in PvP for a long time, with either Hambow, Axebow before adrenaline changes and nowadays with Shoutbow (Hambow still pretty good, it plays a different role than Shoutbow, role that Shoutbow with the meta on other classes plays better).
And in WvW is also great. One of the best at roaming and one of the most wanted for Zerging too.

IMO Warrior has been great, the balance patches hit it with a couple of nerfs but nothing the class didn’t deserve (most of them, I still didn’t get the GS nerf but ..) and it can be fun to play. I’m getting bored of my Guardian and Warrior is one of the biggest contestants to go as my main

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Marthkus.4615

You sacrificed any potential for your posts to have merit when you claimed celestial warrior to be effective in dungeons in that other thread.

Us “QQers” understand the class much more thoroughly and how it compares with the other 7, regardless of whether or not you agree with us.

1) Behold one of the few active posters I was talking about.

2) It is still going great for me. I switched up to dual swords, shouts, and a sigil of strength instead of force for quite the boost in damage. The direct damage is bit lower than my phalanx strength zerker kit. Arah paths are still a breeze. I still can’t solo defend a fort in the Silverwastes for all the waves >_<

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Purple Miku.7032 is right about everything. Maths have been done to prove everything this person says. Its the difference between maths and opinions.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

Warrior is still masterrace for pve, bringing most dps improvement, yet it very boring to play since phalanx is the way to go. A 2nd warrior? Not needed. If there is one, he can go full dps wich is definitly more fun than phalanx.

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

warrior masterrace in PvE

Got a good laugh.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Warrior is god in pve, spvp and www.
In pve and dungeon everyone wanti you to play as a berserker with GS and axe, granting banners and a lot of might. The warrior’s dps is one of the highest of the game, that’s why everyone want you to only be a dps class, no more.
In www the current meta is Sword/Warhorn + Hammer build with shouts. That grant condi removal, heal, AoE swiftness and CC skills with hammer. But you can also play semi-berserker with GS and Axe/Shield, with incredible burst damage on eviscerate (you can one-shot a zerk thief XD).
In sPvP the meta is almost the same, but with Longbow to obtain might with the firefield and deal pressure damage with burn. Hammer/longbow is one of the best builds, also Shoutbow can be very good (the same as www but with longbow) and if you want you can try axe/shield + LB to fight with eviscerate.

All that builds work very well, deal high damage, have high mobility and/or survavibility.

Warrior is very good atm.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Warrior is still masterrace for pve, bringing most dps improvement, yet it very boring to play since phalanx is the way to go. A 2nd warrior? Not needed. If there is one, he can go full dps wich is definitly more fun than phalanx.

What? Dps and phalanx rotations are exactly the same. Well, actually phalanx include AS.

@OP: Warriors are lame on organized groups(banners bots basically) and godsend in PuGs.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: NiBlack.3149

NiBlack.3149

Are warriors bad? → don’t think so, it all depends what you need.

They have low skill flooring, so even newer players, or more casual ones (or simply lazy), can do well without lot of investment.

While PuGing (dungeons) as long as you appear with zerkers gear with axe or GS, then you are safe, and no one of this “friendliest community” will instakick you out of party.
While doing dungeons with friends, they also won’t kick you (if yes, then you probably should change friends).

They seems middling class with solid personal DPS, ok personal Survivability, and some party utility. They are just easy to not being burden to team.

The price is unfortunately low skill celling, and being subpar to other classes in most cases.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Gotta disagree with the low skill ceiling. Its a low skill floor only. High skill ceiling if you want to be good as in beat other players classes who innately mechanically have advantages over you depending on how much they are abusing how broken their class mechanics are or how good they are.

As a warrior has to fight through all of their BS mechanics to win with just using simple brute methods. If you are talking about casual PVE than I think no one that cares, cares. About balance here. Except basically the people that complain about it but usually these people don’t care about balance and just want loot and easy mode. These are also the same people that think warrior is good.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

From my limited experience Warrior are fun but easily countered, and easily dispatched. Sure you can be semi successful if you have a pocket healer and a Guardian removing conditions off you, but most the time you will be focused down and killed within seconds unless you’re another of the 1 million Longbow Warriors that should have rolled Ranger shooting from afar like a Warrior wuss!

Engineers Rocket Turret does pretty much the same damage as us, is immune to cc, and conditions and has better damage mitigation…. We are out played by a stationary pet!

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Shieldbash.5304

^This
Still wanted in all pugs groups for Dgn’s, still wanted in organized groups for Dgn’s
Has been part of the meta in PvP for a long time, with either Hambow, Axebow before adrenaline changes and nowadays with Shoutbow (Hambow still pretty good, it plays a different role than Shoutbow, role that Shoutbow with the meta on other classes plays better).
And in WvW is also great. One of the best at roaming and one of the most wanted for Zerging too.

IMO Warrior has been great, the balance patches hit it with a couple of nerfs but nothing the class didn’t deserve (most of them, I still didn’t get the GS nerf but ..) and it can be fun to play. I’m getting bored of my Guardian and Warrior is one of the biggest contestants to go as my main

Still wanted for buffs!

Thats like bringing your wife camping then telling her not to hang with you just stand over their and do dishes! Not fun!

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Shieldbash.5304

Warrior is god in pve, spvp and www.
In pve and dungeon everyone wanti you to play as a berserker with GS and axe, granting banners and a lot of might. The warrior’s dps is one of the highest of the game, that’s why everyone want you to only be a dps class, no more.
In www the current meta is Sword/Warhorn + Hammer build with shouts. That grant condi removal, heal, AoE swiftness and CC skills with hammer. But you can also play semi-berserker with GS and Axe/Shield, with incredible burst damage on eviscerate (you can one-shot a zerk thief XD).
In sPvP the meta is almost the same, but with Longbow to obtain might with the firefield and deal pressure damage with burn. Hammer/longbow is one of the best builds, also Shoutbow can be very good (the same as www but with longbow) and if you want you can try axe/shield + LB to fight with eviscerate.

All that builds work very well, deal high damage, have high mobility and/or survavibility.

Warrior is very good atm.

This entire comment is filled with Wrong!

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

unless you’re another of the 1 million Longbow Warriors that should have rolled Ranger shooting from afar like a Warrior wuss!

ie, literally any viable warrior build in spvp

Did you know that mesmers are complete garbage? You do no damage and can’t hold a point unless you play one of those thief-wannabe power builds. Did you also know that if you arbitrarily ignore class mechanics when considering viability, any profession can suddenly become kitten?

(edited by Larynx.2453)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Shieldbash.5304

unless you’re another of the 1 million Longbow Warriors that should have rolled Ranger shooting from afar like a Warrior wuss!

ie, literally any viable warrior build in spvp

Did you know that mesmers are complete garbage? You do no damage and can’t hold a point unless you play one of those thief-wannabe power builds. Did you also know that if you arbitrarily ignore class mechanics when considering viability, any profession can suddenly become kitten?

Not so, Condition based Mesmer going invisible and running 50 feet away every 5 seconds are stupid… Pop decoys invisible pop out who knows where cast, cast, decoys, go invisible pop out further away 180 degrees, cast, cast decoys repeat… Melee classes are stuck running a muck playing WackaMole!

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

^This

Still wanted for buffs!

Thats like bringing your wife camping then telling her not to hang with you just stand over their and do dishes! Not fun!

Well you are quite the visionare, since I don’t remember mentioning any buffs o.O?
Purple Miku complains, most people here complain, that doesn’t change the class and isn’t going to change it any time soon.

Warrior is still part of all the metas so Idk why Warrior isn’t considered a good class by you guys. i’ve mained Guardian for most of my time and look at them .. I’m not even part of the PvP meta, and at this point only outshine others in WvW and thats because of staff, which I don’t even like -.-

Topic: Is the Warrior good? Yes it is. Is Warrior a God? Well it was not anymore and thank god it isn’t.
This is the problem with the Warrior foruns. Ppl got used to play the God class, they nerfed it so it wasn’t a god anymore they complain, even if the class stayed in a good spot which is where Warriors are not. And believe they are, as I said I mained Guardian, the class that is in a good spot for over a year almost 2 now and I think Warrior is in better position

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Yes.

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

I don’t know why any of you would refer to warrior as a god, in past or present tense. It’s never been best really – not even in a solo setting. Elementalist is and always has been the best of all classes before and after all of the nerfs.

The fact of the matter is that in the past, warrior not only dealt above average DPS but it provided banners and EA for buffing the whole party +150 power, which was pretty important for FGS fiery rush when optimizing considering it affected every damage tick.

Now we have the same thing but with crappy damage, bugged burst skills that never work with berserker’s power trait (rip eviscarate) and we never get to keep our adrenaline.

It seems that they obviously wanted to get a lot of people to quit playing warrior or something, otherwise they wouldn’t have neutered it so much. I wouldn’t be surprised if they nerfed it even more. They probably won’t stop until the rest of you join me and everybody else.

They do read the forums and they obviously listened to the people who whined about it long ago, as we saw healing signet and impale and longbow nerfed.

At this point comparatively speaking, it really is underwhelming to play now at a higher level of gameplay. Some of the best warrior players I know all moved to ele/engi for a while now and rarely touch their warriors.

It has a very passive/lazy playstyle, so lowering the damage that much just made it too depressing to play. I still miss it though and want them to improve it one day. I didn’t make an eternity + frostfang for it for no godkitten reason afterall.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

To bring you back to reality – warrior simply wasn’t fair. Warrior used to have almost highest damage, most hp, armor, best buffs, they had everything. The damage reduction is pure fairness, you won’t get it back, deal with it.

The reason why Ele, War and Engi are masterrace in the current dungeon and fotm runs is, because no other class will increase the party damage more than them (exception reflection dungeons). The engi has the best vuln stacks, ele highest dmg and fury, war tons of passive buffs (banners) and might. Engi can be replaced with a 2nd ele going for the glyph of the storms in shorter bossfights though. But there will always be at least 1 war and 1 ele in every good party! Everything else is bad!

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Their damage wasn’t even close to highest. Ele always had that spot with flying colors. And Theif as best single target DPS.

If warrior didn’t have banner of discipline, they would be out of the meta right then and there. A single skill is the sole reason they’re viable. And with all the nerfs, they’re officially garbage for solo PvE play. Highest health and armor is inferior to the ability to evade spam or activate aegis and protection boons. None of which warriors can do.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

To bring you back to reality – warrior simply wasn’t fair. Warrior used to have almost highest damage, most hp, armor, best buffs, they had everything. The damage reduction is pure fairness, you won’t get it back, deal with it.

The reason why Ele, War and Engi are masterrace in the current dungeon and fotm runs is, because no other class will increase the party damage more than them (exception reflection dungeons). The engi has the best vuln stacks, ele highest dmg and fury, war tons of passive buffs (banners) and might. Engi can be replaced with a 2nd ele going for the glyph of the storms in shorter bossfights though. But there will always be at least 1 war and 1 ele in every good party! Everything else is bad!

You’re factually incorrect though… it never was close to having the highest damage. It was above average at its peak when placed against all the other classes in optimal scenarios. The only thing that I’d really say wasn’t fair was healing signet which they reduced many months ago.

To say “warr, ele and engi are masterrace in current dungeon runs and fotm” is so… ill-informed. One of the very most skilled engi players that I know would be glad to tell you that while it’s a fun class that takes a lot of skill to play at a high level of gameplay, it’s not optimal.

If you really want to be accurate to describe what is and what is most efficient, ele/thief are the overall most dominant two classes in terms of overall utility and DPS contributions to groups and in terms of general smoothness of runs, either a guardian or a mesmer for certain fractals/bosses depending on whether or not portals are exceptionally useful.

To claim that a warrior is needed in every party is a bold statement, really. My very fastest ever fractal and dungeon runs were, in fact, not with warriors.

Watch the trio dungeons tournament next month, on March 28th/29th. You’ll see for yourself how useless useful warriors are.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ark.9586

Ark.9586

warriors have literally garbage DPS lol

i can basically match my warrior when soloing on my thief with no fury and no might. that’s really sad… they’re just so trash now. it becomes even more painfully obvious in groups where i can perma-stealth, block projectiles, spam blinds on trash mobs, remove defiance stacks really fast, and what can warrior do?

give passive buffs and deal terrible damage. oooh, so good. yeah Silv.9207 you’re right, they’re the gods of pve yet they still deal trash damage. k.

(edited by Ark.9586)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Ark.9586

also warrior banners honestly aren’t even worth it for lower dungeons most of the time because due to ferocity scaling, the extra burst from another ice bow would down a boss way faster anyways.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

While it can be proven that warrior is by the number inferior to other classes, this is after all a game, so I play warrior simply because I enjoy it. For one, I like the look of warriors in general, and secondly it’s just enjoyable for me. I admit that I love whackign things with a huge hammer, and for the majority of my fights while roaming I do very well.
Tldr;
If you enjoy warrior, play it. It’s as simple as that.

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: AmbrosialK.2653

AmbrosialK.2653

No offense but, whoever you’re talking to about Warrior does not know what they are talking about and unless they provide numbers with proof, their credibility is pretty much not existent. Anyways moving on from uneducated players. Warriors never had the best DPS, ele and thief have had that title for a long time now. People THINK warrior was OP because it was probably the most played profession and I’d say a large amount of the player base suffered from the “hundred blade” syndrome. SOME nerfs were needed, yes even high level players know this but warriors did NOT need to be nerfed so hard that I’d rather play my naked no weapon mesmer over my warrior at times just because being a banner and might bot (oh yeah, might got nerfed too which indirectly nerfs warrior yay) is pretty much all warrior is going to be unless they are buffed.

As for PvP warrior, is it that hard to move out of a 100b or use a stun breaker? It’s not that hard to adapt, see a warrior? bring a stun breaker or some stability and use your dodges correctly wow such hard very skill Kappa. Warriors are still the most played class in WvW/PvP because it’s one of the ONLY two heavy classes in this game that are basically supposed to be designed to survive zerg bombs so of course people are going to keep playing it they have no other choice, unless someone wants to tell me about their soldiers/nomads/clerics group support thief then I think I’d go chug 2 gallons of bleach

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

AmbrosialK.2653

Attachments:

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Marthkus.4615

<endless QQing>

Here is what I have seen. The same few people posting the same complaints, each citing each other about “dem maths”.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Ark.9586

<endless QQing>

Here is what I have seen. The same few people posting the same complaints, each citing each other about “dem maths”.

math is a lot more useful than baseless accusations used to try to condescend people that you disagree with

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

AmbrosialK.2653

<endless QQing>

The same few people? I’ve posted on the warrior forums collectively about 3 times or 4 times but ok. And yes it is about “dem maths” I’m sorry I like to play the game effectively, that’s whats fun to me and when a class that I once enjoyed gets ruined of course it’s going to upset me, and what upsets me the most is the ignorant celestial warriors trying to justify that they know what they are talking about. I’m sorry I don’t feel like playing recycled content over and over again only to see it getting slower and not faster because “omg zerk meta is stupid nerf pls, it’s toxic to the game.”

(edited by AmbrosialK.2653)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Qiraa.4130

Qiraa.4130

To Lytro: Dont pay too much attention to these whiners and just play what you enjoy. I mained warrior since release and i feel warrior is in a good place overall imo.

Qiraa Kasapi of UNTY, Aurora Glade

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Marthkus.4615

<endless QQing>

The same few people? I’ve posted on the warrior forums collectively about 3 times or 4 times but ok. And yes it is about “dem maths” I’m sorry I like to play the game effectively, that’s whats fun to me and when a class that I once enjoyed gets ruined of course it’s going to upset me, and what upsets me the most is the ignorant celestial warriors trying to justify that they know what they are talking about. I’m sorry I don’t feel like playing recycled content over and over again only to see it getting slower and not faster because “omg zerk meta is stupid nerf pls, it’s toxic to the game.”

So really your just mad that zerker war got a damage nerfed? Well sorry that people are not calling the game “Warrior Wars” or set up LFGs asking for “zerker wars only pls” anymore. I’ve tried to steer clear of the zerker war meta because I knew that it was going to get nerfed very hard for how dominant it was.

*Oh and I totally have and run a zerker set. I prefer my celestial build though.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: the krytan assassin.9235

the krytan assassin.9235

Meh to be honest, why would warriors need to have top DPS? they already have alot more armor+hp compared to other classes apart from the fact that they’ve got an extra low cooldown evade. I know when people start to make any kind of surviveability comments we’ll insta get all the hate that this surviveability isn’t needed and shouldn’t be a reason to lower DPS. However except for fully optimized high end groups the surviveability does matter. Even though the dmge might be abit lower then other classes it is still a very valuable class. And please stop complaining that your class just got downgraded to a 1 slot only in optimized party? that’s not to bad, especially since most professions only have 0/1 slot in an optimized party

DDD|elementalist| Piken commander|RaW|

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Ark.9586

So really your just mad that zerker war got a damage nerfed? Well sorry that people are not calling the game “Warrior Wars” or set up LFGs asking for “zerker wars only pls” anymore. I’ve tried to steer clear of the zerker war meta because I knew that it was going to get nerfed very hard for how dominant it was.

*Oh and I totally have and run a zerker set. I prefer my celestial build though.

looool shows how much you know.

every kind of warrior was nerfed, not just ones using berserker gear. condition warriors got nerfed more than direct damage builds did because might directly affects both power and condition damage.

no matter what degree that warrior is nerfed, the meta for warrior is always going to be to maximize damage. it’s a simple concept. berserker is best and will always remain dominant, so your little pretentious claim about how you knew it’d get nerfed only makes you look even more clueless than you already did by saying you use celestial in PvE xD

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Posted by: Sieg.8439

Sieg.8439

This.

Hoopa doopa.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Simon.3794

This.

you literally agreed to one of the most casual celestial shoutheal PvE players.
i would run with only a sword and settler and called it great if im that casual.

it’s like agreeing to a ranger for saying bearbow is completely awesome and great.
no, bearbow is not great nor awesome.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Sieg.8439

…What? xD

Hoopa doopa.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Sieg.8439

This.

i would run with only a sword and settler and called it great if im that casual.

Okay?
I agree that Warriors don’t have poor damage and have decent surviveability. They were nerfed, yes, but they’ve been the ideal for EVERY group for a very long time. When was the last time a group finder wanted loads of Necros? Rangers?
Never.
There’s a reason for that, and it’s because Warrior was strong and still is. Quit whining, it’s a game love. Take a breath.

Hoopa doopa.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Simon.3794

…What? xD

are you whating yourself? where have you been? mars?
it’s common knowledge now that warrior does not do great damage.

if warrior does not have banner group buff, it would be swapped out instantly by almost any other class.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Simon.3794

This.

Okay?
I agree that Warriors don’t have poor damage and have decent surviveability. They were nerfed, yes, but they’ve been the ideal for EVERY group for a very long time. When was the last time a group finder wanted loads of Necros? Rangers?
Never.
There’s a reason for that, and it’s because Warrior was strong and still is. Quit whining, it’s a game love. Take a breath.

there’s a reason for that it’s because warrior is noob/pug friendly, but since when should a game be balanced around noobs?
i can go pure melee on boss on my sword thief and i have a hard time meleeing the same boss on my warrior while i have 1000 more times spent on my warrior, how is that great survibility. you tell me.

Is the warrior good?

in Warrior

Ark.9586

it’s common knowledge now that warrior does not do great damage.

it’s apparently NOT common knowledge, seeing as there’s so many people suffering under the delusion that their personal damage is even decent