Issue with adreneline

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Ok, i seem to be having issues with keeping my adrenaline up. Watching many vids on rotation and such (this is condi ps btw) one factor I see is that the player in the vid has instant adrenaline, a lot! Seems to build really really fast whereas I seem to struggle with mine.
Now, some of is related to lag (Australia net here, oh joy!) but I cant help but think I am doing something wrong. Spamming a skill to much maybe and cancelling it out? Not really clear and Warrior is a pretty new class for me (Engi mostly) so I am not 100% on what my key adrenaline builders are.
All I know is I run out way to soon and it really is affecting my dps and that. Other condi ps are hitting way bigger numbers. How much of it is crit related? My crit seems to sit at around 70%, so should I maybe gear for a bit more? I have the 2 sin pieces as suggested by QT’s builds but cant help but think I need to bump it up a bit?
Any help to help me improve would be most appreciated.
Cheers!!

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Ok, i seem to be having issues with keeping my adrenaline up. Watching many vids on rotation and such (this is condi ps btw) one factor I see is that the player in the vid has instant adrenaline, a lot! Seems to build really really fast whereas I seem to struggle with mine.

Your crit gives you 1 adrenaline thanks to furious trait.
Headbutt give 30 adrenaline and it’s useful to enter berserker mode, Blood Reckoning and Shattering Blow give 10 adrenaline, so 100% adrenaline while in berserker mode. Blood Reckoning also recharge your Bursts.

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Joxer.6024

Your crit gives you 1 adrenaline thanks to furious trait.
Headbutt give 30 adrenaline and it’s useful to enter berserker mode, Blood Reckoning and Shattering Blow give 10 adrenaline, so 100% adrenaline while in berserker mode. Blood Reckoning also recharge your Bursts.

thanks for that but sadly all that I know as its part of the rotation. Its while spamming LB/Sw skills that I seem to run out way to quick. Do I just spam LB 1 after using Blood reckoning as it seems when I go to fan of fire, LB 2, it drags it down. Again, this all could be lag related but I cant help but think I am doing something wrong.
But thanks for the reply!

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Your problem could be about lag, skill queuing or quickness.
Try to record your rotation to watch it later

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyrebon.9715

Lyrebon.9715

Fan of Fire and longbow autoattack recharge your adrenaline as long as you’re hitting something with them. Autoattack charges it faster because the cast time of weapon skills is longer, so you want to be autoattacking as much as possible.

The initial burst can be followed up by autoattacks and Fan of Fire on cooldown. I also use longbow 5 then 3 on different SE charges (SE → LB 5 → SE when charged → LB 3) and just autoattack in between.

Throughout one whole Berserk rotation you should only use LB 3 and 5 once. Other than that, I’m not sure unless I saw a video of you doing your thing.

Issue with adreneline

in Warrior

Joxer.6024

Throughout one whole Berserk rotation you should only use LB 3 and 5 once. Other than that, I’m not sure unless I saw a video of you doing your thing.

Bam!! that right there is a HUGE help! I think I am hitting those skills to often, and in turn cancelling out other, mainly my AA.
So now you have given me a direction to go and work with…thanks mate!!! Very helpful.