It's going to get worse before

in Warrior

Posted by: infinityandbeyond.9652

infinityandbeyond.9652

… It get’s better.

Other player’s skill levels with other classes and elite’s increase. We are… outclassed by a mile.

Nuff said

Infi Erratum.
Snafs Golem Emporium SoS

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

It’s hard to imagine that things could get any worse for Warriors in sPvP right now, but you’re probably right.

in Warrior

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

Stay stalwart my Warrior brothers and sisters, keep your weapons sharp and your wits sharper, we will transverse this mountain and come out as the Kings and Queens we all know we are, who’s with me!!!

LET ME HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY!!!

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

FIX MY kitten CLASS!!

/roar

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Warrior

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

… It get’s better.

Other player’s skill levels with other classes and elite’s increase. We are… outclassed by a mile.

Nuff said

What do you mean exactly?
That warrior players dont play warrior much atm due to the state they are in
and therefore dont improve with the class and elite much in comparison to others?

That doesnt have to be true. There are players who still play warrior.
There are players who play multiple classes.

Besides, playing something underpowered like warrior atm can influence your skill lvl actually really well because you can get pushed to get a lot out of the warrior due to its underpowered state atm.
Which can benifit you greatly when warriors gets improved/brought back into line with the others again.
Whereas a player playing a really powerful spec could get possibly carried a bit by it, which could push the player less (and thus improve less).

Not saying that someone on a powerful spec cant improve a lot btw.
That is of course possible too.

I am just bringing in some nuances.

Stay stalwart my Warrior brothers and sisters, keep your weapons sharp and your wits sharper, we will transverse this mountain and come out as the Kings and Queens we all know we are, who’s with me!!!

/ROAR

This should be our warrior theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6WVb6rXnkE

in Warrior

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

FIX THIS F***ING S**T!

Another cool song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lg_k1SwrQ0

(edited by Mulling.8421)

in Warrior

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

all hope is lost my friends

[SA]

in Warrior

Posted by: Krittz.6013

Krittz.6013

Actually, it will probably be more of the opposite. Being that we have to learn more about what bursts other classes have now instead of 101 ways of just passively surviving, if they do get nerfed, they’ll be ezzy pezzy.

in Warrior

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Its amazing right now

Today i literally did everything right vs this rifle engy. I used my shield block when she was firing it. I was strafing out of the way and dodging out of the way from nades. I use rampage when i had 10 stacks of might. Still the fight is close and i have a full adrenaline and she has used all the utility skills. I caught her with a shield bash then bam skull crack. I go into hundred blades and right when shes about to die she goes mini. From outside mini she pops the her heal with turret and im like ok. She pops a invisibility from her tool kit and i was like ok its over.

Good fight she said ………………………..

in Warrior

Posted by: Ksardas.7381

Ksardas.7381

I just leveled my warrior to 80 and upgraded to HoT… And I can tell that I have no idea how I’m going to survive the new maps going solo. I do love warrior, but the lack of survivability just makes me… cringe