Just bunch of minor changes, no war return.

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

For me, I really needed banner finishes downed enemy functionality (or at least battle standard would do that)and skullcrack to leap skill, and shout gain 400+ heal more like before the shout nerf patch. And warhorn convert condi to boon but it will not do a single thing since shoutbow utilizing warhorn is gone as settler gone.

They said some functionality has been changed but i really don’t see func changes but mostly cd time down.. like only 2 sec?

Just a bunch of minor buffs that aren’t really in need of -.-

Dueled like 30 rounds only with revs and reapers and this is what i concluded. I would still hire rev or reaper for esports.

what about you?

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ottohi.2871

Ottohi.2871

Some healing on berserker abilities instead of more adrenaline would be nice. Actually, more healing on nonheals (abilities other than 6) or just give us protection would be nice.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

A change to defiant stance would have been welcome. Should have 0 cast time at least.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Obliterating the mace/hammer traits and putting in real ones.
Stance cooldowns being reasonable.
More trait synergy beyond FG/PS.
More self-buffs for Protection, Quickness, Stability, and Resistance, without having to into Berserker.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

-base heal from shouts should be 1500 + better scale with healingpower
-entering berserk mode should clean 5 conditions
-shake it of should cleanse 3 conditons (also for allies)
-defiant stance + mending should be merged
-to the limit should be instant
- there should be an option to leave the berserk mode whenever you want

that’s what I consider “buff” and not reducing cds by 2 s and increasing the dmg of useless skills

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Did not realize people hated mace and hammer traits that bad. In my warrior redone build I merged them into one trait.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Did not realize people hated mace and hammer traits that bad. In my warrior redone build I merged them into one trait.

They’re distinctly not meta for a reason. :\

Mace and hammer depend on tagging disabled opponents, but those weapons are so slow that the weapon causing the disable can’t capitalize on it. So it’s fairly worthless.

Compare it to FG/PS or even traits within its own tier, and those traits are little more than cooldown reduction with a shrug-worthy bonus attached.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Warrior

online.1278

yeah warrior still sucks comparing to reaper or rev. i havent tested a lot (i only dueled like 30 rounds on many different classes) cuz it released just today, but like i am 70% sure of this. The suck i mean it is not that sucks but playable, but when it comes to consider to go with in meta esports fight, def rev and necro > war.

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Rauderi.8706
They’re distinctly not meta for a reason. :\
Mace and hammer depend on tagging disabled opponents, but those weapons are so slow that the weapon causing the disable can’t capitalize on it. So it’s fairly worthless.
Compare it to FG/PS or even traits within its own tier, and those traits are little more than cooldown reduction with a shrug-worthy bonus attached.

I’ll keep that in mind when i redesign the weapons in Warrior Redone

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

The warrior class as a whole hasn’t changed too much. We got a little better healing, great, we got a little evade on the rifle and basically some cooldown reductions on weapons. Doesn’t really address the core issues of the Warrior.

Berserker Stance is actually a nerf cuz now Necros can corrupt resistance and other classes can boon strip it. Scorched Earth got nerfed.

We’ll see what happens when the meta settles, and people figure out their optimal builds and what not, but I don’t think much as changed.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Warrior

online.1278

Well today’s update is just a bunch of minor buffs that aren’t even necessary to be implemented (except To The Limit, rifle buffs) for core warrior. I am not sure of berserker since i don’t play them, but for core warrior this update is almost nothing. i will rather wait for next buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Well today’s update is just a bunch of minor buffs that aren’t even necessary to be implemented (except To The Limit, rifle buffs) for core warrior. I am not sure of berserker since i don’t play them, but for core warrior this update is almost nothing. i will rather wait for next buff.

they changed the rage skills a little bit, some minor buffs but nothing too noteworthy or to write home about. I doubt people would use any of them besides outrage and headbutt which people were using anyway.

King of Fires, Savage Instinct got buffed slightly.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Warrior

online.1278

-base heal from shouts should be 1500 + better scale with healingpower
-entering berserk mode should clean 5 conditions
-shake it of should cleanse 3 conditons (also for allies)
-defiant stance + mending should be merged
-to the limit should be instant
- there should be an option to leave the berserk mode whenever you want

that’s what I consider “buff” and not reducing cds by 2 s and increasing the dmg of useless skills

yeah, i really don’t see it is real buff only except rifle and to the limit (i still need instant like you said). Anyway, so agreed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I actually think these buffs are better than we believe, but im letting time tell that one

in Warrior

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

For me, I really needed banner finishes downed enemy functionality (or at least battle standard would do that)and skullcrack to leap skill, and shout gain 400+ heal more like before the shout nerf patch. And warhorn convert condi to boon but it will not do a single thing since shoutbow utilizing warhorn is gone.

They said some functionality has been changed but i really don’t see func changes but mostly cd time down.. like only 2 sec?

Dueled like 30 rounds only with revs and reapers and this is what i concluded. I would still hire rev or reaper for esports.

what about you?

E-sports affect 5% of the Population of this game, It has 0 Relevence to myself or to you as Players who arnt involved in the Pro-scene at all. so the comment realistically isn’t needed.

anyway on topic:

No, those changes arnt Needed, not saying that making supportive builds such as Shoutbow work once again is a bad idea, however trying to push buffs which will only help one Single build In the warriors entire Capability, no other build would use any of these buffs at any point which would keep 99% of the Proffession absolute Rubbish.

We’d just fall down the Elementalist hole, based around 1 build for our Entire existence.. and then just every time its nerfed we as a profession suffer down to one builds changes, We need to see More Overall Warrior Performance Changes which will Affect the Entirew Warrior and remove the problems and flaws in the more noticeable areas

Warriors Sustain, Healing, Active Defensive buffs such as Aegis and Protection, Condi Cleansing and Team boons, Warriors do not have enough of any of those.

The Warrior needs at Base

a Source of Protection, imho a good implementation of this would Primal bursts or Even All 3 bar bursts give 10 seconds of Protection, this would give the warrior a change to ramp into Defence but have that opening where they are vunerable allowing for counter play.

Fast hands to become Baseline, I understand Discpline will still likely remain in top Traitlines for warriors but this opens a opportunity to replace it with something good for the Warrior in the Means of Sustain… or even a Perfect area to Implement that Source of protection into!

Add Aegis to Stances, they have a Lengthy CD they’re built for Defence and Tbh they seem to be the only thing Anet push warriors into therefore, prolly the Ideal candidate for this Implementation.

Re-create Merciless Hammer, its a rubbish trait in all honesty, Hammers very rarely used for Damage rather CC so set up GS bursts or team kills realistically so giving us a Damage increase on it is pretty pointless imho I’d like it to keep its theme and be pushed as a CC Weapon.

Make Fatal Frenzy Baseline, a pure Damage / Condi Damage increase Doesn’t need to be a forced trait in all honesty, it doesn’t add enough to make it a good thing also our Damage isn’t high enough to make it that threatening give us Something different which makes Berserker better.

Improve the Condi removal on the Savage Instincts trait, its pointless 2 Condi Removal with the condi access half the proffessions have is ridiculous, not to mention the time v Reward isn’t there… Increase it or make it baseline and create a Better condi Cleansing Trait for us to pick from.

Give Evade frames on 100Blades, at the end of the day – its cast isn’t massive, most time it with quickness making it shorter, we’re locked into one Place, it’d just give us some survivability for when we’re trying to use this in the Midst of battle.

Put a Immobilize on Savage leap and blade trail, so we can get a Fury proc on Initation, providing us with Synergy between our traits and weapons, would be nice to see more traits involved in builds.

Increase Shield Stance to 4 or 5 Seconds up from 3 seconds to give us alittle longer to escape burst.

Put a full Condi Cleanse on Warhorns 4 Charge instead of Just mobility based Condi removal.

Make Eternal Champion baseline, a GM Trait for 1 stack of Stab and abit of Might is ridiculous given on non-elite traitlines we get given more then that from given traits that arnt GM Status, abit lacklustre for what it is, imho

Make Furious baseline – again just so outclassed but would help the profession so much its just not worth the GM Trait status again, getting rid of some of these traits that are just so badly placed would really help even if u pushed this to a Minor trait choice and Remade a brand new GM Trait for the traitline would be better then what is is currently.

Increase the Endurance on to the Limit, Increase the Base Healing on the Shouts trait
imo, warriors arnt suffering a numbers problem (some dmg increases here and there wouldn’t hurt) but overall the issue is the Burst takes so much to use but gives nothing to the warrior to give it any QoL while trying to set these up, a Evasion on 100blades Adding immobilize and things to other weapons and making a more CC Based trait to replace Merciless Hammer would go a long way to improving that combination for the Warrior.

imho, Warriors need a Much more supportive mainhand weapon, Right now that is helpable, but for future, its a good thing to keep in mind, we have some good supportive offhand options, but nothing for the main hand, even if u added Staff for support, u coul use warhorn in the offhand on the second weapon Swap, which would bolster the Supportive options of the Warrior.

The Shout trait which allows u to heal on shout use needs increasing, also add a Regen effect for the team, this giving the warrior more support to offer.

Increase Quick breathing to 2 Condis Per Shout.

Make Burning Arrows Baseline for Longbow, then replace it with a Banner Trait, Which Grants Might and Swiftness on banner use to ourselves and Team, giving us More boon share capability.

Give banners Baseline Regen on Initial use to nearby allies and self.

add a Regen on Powerful Synergy when it is success, helping your team with Health regen in combat as a reward for success.

buff Inspiring Presence to a Flat total of Instantly adding +250 Healing power with Might.

I agree with the bring to the Limit to a Instant cast however I feel bringing it down to a 20 second CD would bring More value… or just add both to it…. I agree with berserk mode clearing 5 condis… Iagree with Defiant Stance + Mending, I think the Shouts increased healing and better scalings a good idea.

Rage Skills Still need A lot more changes imho, they could be good, Physical Skills are in the exact same boat.

Add the Combo field back to Arc Divider.

Reduce the CD on Flames of War to 15seconds.

Reduce the CD on Shield Stance to 20 seconds.

50% Reduced Condi Damage taken on Enduring Pain.

Increase the Adrenaline gain from Rage Skills.

Reduce CD on Blood Reckoning to 20 Seconds.

Increase the healing from Damage done on blood reckoning to 25% for 10 seconds.

Increase the healing on blood reckoning to 4k.

make Blood Reckoning instant, as I agreed earlier.

Re-make On my Mark, to a More supportive alternative Such as Quickness for the team.

Give us a Elite Stance.. it seems like we don’t actually have one? .. like wtf. Everyonme else has a Elite for all their Utility tree groupings. maybe something like a Instant Team mate Revival?

or maybe a Elite Shout Which teleports all Team members bodys to the feet of the Warrior to pull them away from stomps Or the Fray.

Their natural Sustain just isn’t there – Protection from Bursts would involve the warriors mechanic more, and it’d give it enough uptime to be the king of Melee as warriors are ment to be.

Lack of Condi counter, Warriors condi removals and things are minimal so putting a condi clear on warhorn would give the Warhorn more purpose then it does now and remaking some of the traitlines to increase the condi clear would make them more worthy, also give the Warrior a fighting stance against all the AoEs and Ranged Damage while trying to participate in bigger fights.

Traits being outdated and Needing to be Reworked or Made baseline depending on which trait, this is clogging up the Warriors choices and Preventing any Diversity or creating any form of balance as the warrior is so forced into certain traits.

this is what I don’t understand..

Litterally theres so much u could do to the warriors, its So Bad Currently that u don’t have to worry about actually breaking the kitten thing at this point.

and Yes I’m aware if u made every one of these buffs official it’d be Overpowered, my intent wasn’t to give the patch notes that should have happened rather.. Propose multiple ideas which u could Use to fix the Warrior.

(edited by Drayos.8759)

in Warrior

online.1278

For me, I really needed banner finishes downed enemy functionality (or at least battle standard would do that)and skullcrack to leap skill, and shout gain 400+ heal more like before the shout nerf patch. And warhorn convert condi to boon but it will not do a single thing since shoutbow utilizing warhorn is gone.

what about you?

E-sports affect 5% of the Population of this game, It has 0 Relevence to myself or to you as Players who arnt involved in the Pro-scene at all. so the comment realistically isn’t needed.

anyway on topic:

No, those changes arnt Needed, not saying that making supportive builds such as Shoutbow work once again is a bad idea, however trying to push buffs which will only help one Single build In the warriors entire Capability, no other build would use any of these buffs at any point which would keep 99% of the Proffession absolute Rubbish.

We’d just fall down the Elementalist hole, based around 1 build for our Entire existence.. and then just every time its nerfed we as a profession suffer down to one builds changes, We need to see More Overall Warrior Performance Changes which will Affect the Entirew Warrior and remove the problems and flaws in the more noticeable areas

Warriors Sustain, Healing, Active Defensive buffs such as Aegis and Protection, Condi Cleansing and Team boons, Warriors do not have enough of any of those.

The Warrior needs at Base

a Source of Protection, imho a good implementation of this would Primal bursts or Even All 3 bar bursts give 10 seconds of Protection, this would give the warrior a change to ramp into Defence but have that opening where they are vunerable allowing for counter play.

Fast hands to become Baseline, I understand Discpline will still likely remain in top Traitlines for warriors but this opens a opportunity to replace it with something good for the Warrior in the Means of Sustain… or even a Perfect area to Implement that Source of protection into!

Add Aegis to Stances, they have a Lengthy CD they’re built for Defence and Tbh they seem to be the only thing Anet push warriors into therefore, prolly the Ideal candidate for this Implementation.

Re-create Merciless Hammer, its a rubbish trait in all honesty, Hammers very rarely used for Damage rather CC so set up GS bursts or team kills realistically so giving us a Damage increase on it is pretty pointless imho I’d like it to keep its theme and be pushed as a CC Weapon.

Make Fatal Frenzy Baseline, a pure Damage / Condi Damage increase Doesn’t need to be a forced trait in all honesty, it doesn’t add enough to make it a good thing also our Damage isn’t high enough to make it that threatening give us Something different which makes Berserker better.

Improve the Condi removal on the Savage Instincts trait, its pointless 2 Condi Removal with the condi access half the proffessions have is ridiculous, not to mention the time v Reward isn’t there… Increase it or make it baseline and create a Better condi Cleansing Trait for us to pick from.

Give Evade frames on 100Blades, at the end of the day – its cast isn’t massive, most time it with quickness making it shorter, we’re locked into one Place, it’d just give us some survivability for when we’re trying to use this in the Midst of battle.

Put a Immobilize on Savage leap and blade trail, so we can get a Fury proc on Initation, providing us with Synergy between our traits and weapons, would be nice to see more traits involved in builds.

Increase Shield Stance to 4 or 5 Seconds up from 3 seconds to give us alittle longer to escape burst.

Put a full Condi Cleanse on Warhorns 4 Charge instead of Just mobility based Condi removal.

Make Eternal Champion baseline, a GM Trait for 1 stack of Stab and abit of Might is ridiculous given on non-elite traitlines we get given more then that from given traits that arnt GM Status, abit lacklustre for what it is, imho

Make Furious baseline – again just so outclassed but would help the profession so much its just not worth the GM Trait status again, getting rid of some of these traits that are just so badly placed would really help even if u pushed this to a Minor trait choice and Remade a brand new GM Trait for the traitline would be better then what is is currently.

Increase the Endurance on to the Limit, Increase the Base Healing on the Shouts trait
imo, warriors arnt suffering a numbers problem (some dmg increases here and there wouldn’t hurt) but overall the issue is the Burst takes so much to use but gives nothing to the warrior to give it any QoL while trying to set these up, a Evasion on 100blades Adding immobilize and things to other weapons and making a more CC Based trait to replace Merciless Hammer would go a long way to improving that combination for the Warrior.

Their natural Sustain just isn’t there – Protection from Bursts would involve the warriors mechanic more, and it’d give it enough uptime to be the king of Melee as warriors are ment to be.

Lack of Condi counter, Warriors condi removals and things are minimal so putting a condi clear on warhorn would give the Warhorn more purpose then it does now and remaking some of the traitlines to increase the condi clear would make them more worthy, also give the Warrior a fighting stance against all the AoEs and Ranged Damage while trying to participate in bigger fights.

Traits being outdated and Needing to be Reworked or Made baseline depending on which trait, this is clogging up the Warriors choices and Preventing any Diversity or creating any form of balance as the warrior is so forced into certain traits.

So long XD.

Sorry bro, personally, I just love to sustain. The real winner i think is not the one who fight very well, but who can survive at the final end of the real war. I will do evrything even tho that seems pitiful, poor, pathetic if it can make me sustain from the death. So that I can finally somehow manage a chance to revenge at the end. It is just my prejudice so you can ignore.

(edited by online.1278)

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

im sure you have great ideas but I stopped reading at evade on 100b

in Warrior

online.1278

Pretty much dueled like only pro rev duelers and pro reaper duelers, the OPest classes in the game and who knows how to dodge evis, pindown and ES(very easily and naturally), more than 50 rounds today.

Warrior is still trash (or at least core warrior is trash since i only tested that). Soon people who don’t trust this will trust this. If there is berserker build that can fight against them evenly, then the game is definitely pay2win then. Thus no meaning for me.

Tip for anet : After today’s patch, just sustain in terms of time handling is bit increased, like 10~20sec? nothing is changed other than that.

cya~

maybe 2 month later? since the game releases balance patch at every 2 month, which the season starts and ends.

I just want to go back to before HoT expansion.. jeez at least i had 50:50 win ratio against those my dueling friends..

(edited by online.1278)