Just hit 80 please help :j

in Warrior

Posted by: IcyTeaLemon.4610

IcyTeaLemon.4610

So I just hit 80 its my first char. I dont know what I have to do now. How to gear up? I want to be Zerk warrior. I have;

357k karma
97 Laurels
400 badge of honor
232 Ascalonian Tears

So please help me :j how to spend them?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pacer.6143

Pacer.6143

Do citadel of flame p1 (easiest fast dungeon) + p2, and buy berserker gear with tokens. With laurels buy ascended zerk amulet, get ascended rings from fractals (tons of asc. rings there), accessories with guild commendation also you can craft fractal back piece (best looking imho)

Before that you can just buy rare berserker gear and some exo depends on your budget.

in Warrior

Posted by: IcyTeaLemon.4610

IcyTeaLemon.4610

Thank you very much for fast answer Pacer. I will do it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Alternatively, you can also run Crucible of Eternity and The Ruined City of Arah or buy level 80 berserker exotics off the trading post. Keep in mind that the trinkets amount to a lot altogether so you should focus heavily on getting a few FotM runs done so that you’re able to start out on your backpiece and rings. The two rings you’ll want are ‘Red Ring of Death’ and ‘Crystalline Band.’

in Warrior

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

1. Get the Asc zerker ammy from wvw first with 20 Laurels + 250 badge
2. Join Eotm train to get 350 more badge (it will be pretty fast)
3. Get zerker rings from wvw with 25 Laurels + 250 badge each
4. Join COF p1 + p2 for the zerker armors. (Personally I would get couple of soldier pieces from temple for added survival first, they look pretty good as well)
5. Get weaponsmith crafting to 500
6. craft ascended weapons (weapons are much better investment, armors, not so much)
7. Do guild missions for asc trinket (will take a while, 4 weeks at the fastest)

in Warrior

Pacer.6143

Oh and get distinguished circle of logic amulet, you can infuse it with +20% magic find also bought with laurels, you will have enough agony resistance with other ascended trinkets and weapons up to fractal lvl 49.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Magic find is not useful.

in Warrior

Pacer.6143

For me it’s useful, no better option for amulet….