Kind of hilarious

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Going from people refusing to play games because you’re a warrior to “Omg Warrior OP please nerf” is hilarity.

Especially in wvw. I get whispers telling me to play a real class.

Top kek

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

The tears… the taste…

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Are there calls for warriors to be nerfed already?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

As a Ranger, I remember this happened to us some time ago. It was a weird feeling, for sure.

NSPride <3

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

They are simply ridiculous. People are acting like warriors are those unkillable beasts that can dish out conditions without bieng countered when they have kitten like condi mesmers who even without thier kittening mercenary amulet can kitten you up, shows really how kittening strong condi mesmer build, . They act like condi warriors are the new meta. Claiming kitten like 4 warriors in a single team. While at most each team has 2 warriors at best.

U see more necro’s in a team then more warriors.

Honestly I’m starting to believe those kitteners don’t care about balance. They want warriors to be kittening kitten. so that they can get an excuse for why they lose.

U simply can’t please them

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

I guess by “real class” they mean necro, or Engineer? or Elementalists? Just message them, “Play another game”

Also, its so funny to see entire posts where half the words are feline themed.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I just think it’s hilarious. Sweet sweet delicious tears.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Weird cause when people were skeptical about Warriors in WvW a few months back, I felt like they still had a place, in large groups I mean, they only filled a niche role..

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

Hahaha! I love it!

It goes to show, there is an anti-warrior bias from some players. They were SO getting used to warriors being a free kill, now they might actually have to -gasp- work for it a bit.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Hahaha! I love it!

It goes to show, there is an anti-warrior bias from some players. They were SO getting used to warriors being a free kill, now they might actually have to -gasp- work for it a bit.

Condi warrior is easily the strongest 1v1 class at the moment. I dont usually cry for nerfs, but I pretty much rage quit last night because of them. A warrior and thief combo on far is pretty nasty.

Bad Elementalist

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Hahaha! I love it!

Condi warrior is easily the strongest 1v1 class at the moment. I dont usually cry for nerfs, but I pretty much rage quit last night because of them. A warrior and thief combo on far is pretty nasty.

We’re still fairly easily handled in teamfights, but we’re excellent point holders now. You should be able to outplay the vast majority of warriors, though, unless you’ve got pretty high MMR and they actually know how to cycle defensive abilities.

My biggest problems come from Guardians. It’s difficult to sustain through their initial burst/turtle when we don’t have reliable access to stability. If they catch you on the ring of one of their traps, you’re dead before you can even use EP. Ironic that our biggest counter this season is so far out of the meta.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: mazut.4296

mazut.4296

Its essentially Burn guardian with double hp and sustain.
Also my necro can’t transfer condis back, because the resistance nullify it all.
It is hilarious, but only to play it ;D

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Hahaha! I love it!

We’re still fairly easily handled in teamfights, but we’re excellent point holders now. You should be able to outplay the vast majority of warriors, though, unless you’ve got pretty high MMR and they actually know how to cycle defensive abilities.

My biggest problems come from Guardians. It’s difficult to sustain through their initial burst/turtle when we don’t have reliable access to stability. If they catch you on the ring of one of their traps, you’re dead before you can even use EP. Ironic that our biggest counter this season is so far out of the meta.

Yo DH has always been sort of a nice counter to warr (especially double melee war) unless you run signet of might, which condi doesn’t do. Tbh I think I might start playing my full medi DH again, I don’t have any trouble fighting condi warrs on vanilla power warr but in a team fight my berserker ammy kitten goes down fast once my stances are down and I don’t have outside support, as a LB guard at least I can pressure from range if things in mid look nasty.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Hahaha! I love it!

Yo DH has always been sort of a nice counter to warr (especially double melee war) unless you run signet of might, which condi doesn’t do. Tbh I think I might start playing my full medi DH again, I don’t have any trouble fighting condi warrs on vanilla power warr but in a team fight my berserker ammy kitten goes down fast once my stances are down and I don’t have outside support, as a LB guard at least I can pressure from range if things in mid look nasty.

I don’t play warrior so I’m not sure how they work, but I think its pretty strong to dish out a ton of conditions at once on top of a 3s stun (dunno what the combo is but it gets me every time). It shuts down bunker builds which I like, but I always feel they have way more sustain and do way more damage than me.

Bad Elementalist

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: INVU.5978

INVU.5978

Hahaha! I love it!

anyone that can kite can ruin a condi war (even the LB M/Sh variant which is becoming prevalent) no problem at the moment. Warr is only strong in 1v1 on point now (obviously as they need to be within range to contest). I literally destroy noobs and get kitten on by decent players, sure changes are needed but nerfing? No. Learn to play more like, don’t just assume it needs a nerf because your couple of weeks experience fighting it hasn’t yielded much. That’s your problem.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

I was dueling a friend yesterday who was using the m+sh/lb condi warrior, and it seems to me that kiting them while they’re in berserker state and then pressuring when they aren’t negates them pretty hard.

Obviously having stun breakers and/or stability is pretty helpful since Headbutt’s going to set you up for the burst and their berserker state instantly. Condi management ability is also pretty important, obviously.

From what I can tell, the build doesn’t have much in the way of condi potential outside of berserker state. Basically, just lb3, lb5 (on a long cd), and the normal lb burst, which is easy to avoid and often won’t be used as the adren’s needed for berserker state.

Granted, my friend was really new to the build, it’s a play style that feels backward for him as more of a power-based player, and I was running an lb warrior with CI and zerk stance, so pretty well equipped against the build. But the above seems to be the anatomy of handling that particular build, from what I can tell.

Am I missing something, or is this not the build people are talking about?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Hahaha! I love it!

I don’t play warrior so I’m not sure how they work, but I think its pretty strong to dish out a ton of conditions at once on top of a 3s stun (dunno what the combo is but it gets me every time). It shuts down bunker builds which I like, but I always feel they have way more sustain and do way more damage than me.

Warriors should out dps most classes. The very limited ranged options, no protection, no good access to regen , no spike heal, highly telegraphed attacks, no stealth and no teleport. Their "invulns " are no true invulns and Codi clear is meh at best. Sure cleansing ire is great but look what they give up for it.

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

It’s the metabattle build and it’s ridiculously easy to counter. Most run CI and smash brawler, so berserker is up quite a bit. I can literally stand from range on Druid and just AA them to death, the people dying are the ones trying to go toe to toe up close with lack of condi clear.

If anything Warrior is finally being the thing you don’t wanna be close to, which is how it should be, although I don’t play condi, it has it’s counters just like anything else. It is by no means OP. The majority of people crying OP even state themselves they don’t know how warriors work, or are just simply bad players that actually can’t get a free kill on us anymore when we used to be fodder.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

It’s the metabattle build and it’s ridiculously easy to counter. Most run CI and smash brawler, so berserker is up quite a bit. I can literally stand from range on Druid and just AA them to death, the people dying are the ones trying to go toe to toe up close with lack of condi clear.

I

I capped Far on legacy map and enemy druid tried to take it back using your strategy by staying at range. I just Line of Sight him and giggled, since my team now owned enemy far point and our home . That druid was fruitlessly trying to hit me and it was 4v4 at mid. When he finally decided he had to come onto the point to decap i killed him.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I only play Warrior/Druid exclusively, so I know how to counter one another pretty well.

Kind of hilarious

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Hahaha! I love it!

From your sig I assume you’re an elementalist? If so if you get caught by a condi warrior without CD’s you’re pretty screwed the CC and condi pressure from mace shield is very big. In fact, condi warr is probably one of the best classes at fighting bunker eles in a team fight right now simply because you can force the ele to pop cooldowns to sustain somebody else by focusing another target, and then swap to the ele when he has already used his CDs after which he’s in deep kitten.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”