Lack of Condition weapons for Berserker?

in Warrior

Posted by: GenoGar.5497

GenoGar.5497

I’ve been trying Sinister/Viper for PvE and I’ve noticed that there’s a lack of good condi weapons other than torch, offhand sword, and Longbow.

The problem with this is that if you’re a condi build, it’s very difficult to use Torch because every mainhand (including mainhand sword) has pretty bad condi to absolutely zero condi application, thus making torch pretty terrible.

The only option I see is Longbow, so Longbow camping seems to be the best and only weapon for conditions.

Even worse is that underwater, we have zero condition weapons at all, making high level PvE content like aquatic fractal god kitten terrible to play in. Our only condition utility, Shattering Blow, can’t be used underwater either.

Do you think Berserkers need something like a Torch mainhand + a condi Trident underwater?. I think I can see Berserkers poking fish with a burning Trident underwater.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mallis.4295

Mallis.4295

They should change the speargun to condi for underwater. I mean it has condis on it but it needs burning.

Also Longbow Warrior has possible the highest PvE damage right now. If they had better options it would be a balance problem. It’s good as is on land.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zakka.2153

Zakka.2153

Sword for bleeds, Mace when speced for bleed and confusion.

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

Also note that Speargun does horrendous power damage across attacks 1-5 anyway.. =/

I don’t see burning underwater “fitting” the theme, maybe bleeding on attack 1 and more bleeding on the rest..

Then again the primal burst does burning underwater so meh.. slap anything onto it.. =D

On topic, I think we have plenty of options already, I don’t think more weapons would make us OP we can already equip 12 types of weapons not counting some main-hands into off-hands. We can only equip 2 sets anyway..

Would like an upgrade on the Mace to make it a condition weapon un-traited though.. I mean whacking people with blunt objects screams confusion why not incorporate the current trait lines into the weapon and opening up more build options in traits.. =D

Warhorn also comes into mind.. thing could really use some love.. *sniff.. =/

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

For underwater content Body Blow and Distracting Strike help those 2 weapons a lot for condition application. It also support shield for condition builds if you are looking for more defensive utilities.

But taking Strength + Berserker (Arms is mandatory for condi builds) means you have to drop Discipline, which clearly is a bad deal.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

if you’re a condi build, it’s very difficult to use Torch because every mainhand (including mainhand sword) has pretty bad condi to absolutely zero condi application

So you’re saying that someone with torch ( and hence access to primal bursts) has no option…………….. when mainhand swd and mace are now gamechangers for condi builds ( cuz firepews & confusmack primal bursts)

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

in Warrior

Posted by: GenoGar.5497

GenoGar.5497

if you’re a condi build, it’s very difficult to use Torch because every mainhand (including mainhand sword) has pretty bad condi to absolutely zero condi application

So you’re saying that someone with torch ( and hence access to primal bursts) has no option…………….. when mainhand swd and mace are now gamechangers for condi builds ( cuz firepews & confusmack primal bursts)

So you take Strength instead of Discipline or Tactics?

in Warrior

Posted by: korasukage.9315

korasukage.9315

You might find this build to your liking: Burning Bleeding Bow Build: A Condition Warrior.

I also use rare veggie pizza and the toxic master crystals in order to cap condition duration (only used to test out DPS though, I usually use some cheap +condition food while kitten ing around).

Try the build out, it’s really rather awesome.

Cheers

(edited by korasukage.9315)

in Warrior

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

You might find this build to your liking: Burning Bleeding Bow Build: A Condition Warrior.

I also use rare veggie pizza and the toxic master crystals in order to cap condition duration (only used to test out DPS though, I usually use some cheap +condition food while kitten ing around).

Try the build out, it’s really rather awesome.

Cheers

I think you picked GS instead of bow in there. Either way I don’t feel tactics is worth taking in any kind of berzker condi build. The only trait that is good is the bow one for the build.

in Warrior

Posted by: korasukage.9315

korasukage.9315

Whoops! You are correct, should be LB instead of GS. The build as is works extremely well. Unless you try it out you won’t know how well it performs a feeling isn’t exactly the same as actual experience. Trust me … when I found the build I was skeptical as well but now I love it!