Lets all take a step back here

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Elite spec is just an extra traitline which also lets you equip a new weapon

Use it how you would choose arms over defense or tactics over strength vice versa.

If I would want to go full dire condition cheese warrior, I would go defense,discipline and berserker

If I wanted to go full dps warrior, I would strength arms discipline or strength defense discipline. (yes berserker gives you a lot of % modifiers but in the end, I wont have much use for the berserker mode because in most situation the enemy will be dead with my first adrenaline bar filled up).

Just another traitline which opens up warriors to be in balance with the roaming dire/perplex mesmers/thieves/guardians in open world pvp and pvp. (implying its extremely great spec for condition warriors or even hybrid ones)

*I feel anet just messed up on calling the elite spec berserker, they shouldve called it something else. *

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Use it how you would choose arms over defense or tactics over strength vice versa.

If I would want to go full dire condition cheese warrior, I would go defense,discipline and berserker

If I wanted to go full dps warrior, I would strength arms discipline or strength defense discipline. (yes berserker gives you a lot of % modifiers but in the end, I wont have much use for the berserker mode because in most situation the enemy will be dead with my first adrenaline bar filled up).

Just another traitline which opens up warriors to be in balance with the roaming dire/perplex mesmers/thieves/guardians in open world pvp and pvp. (implying its extremely great spec for condition warriors or even hybrid ones)

*I feel anet just messed up on calling the elite spec berserker, they shouldve called it something else. *

Meanwhile the elite spec for literally every other class is meta because they give them a massive power creep lol

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

I won’t argue that.. nobody is forced to slot Berserker.. I think what people are primarily complaining about is that Warrior has lost its place, it is in a pretty bad spot at the moment.. just severely lacking in a lot of things.. and either does not excel or is sub par compared to what the other classes can do.. What exactly does Warrior excel at that outshines other classes and defines Warrior uniquely as a class..

The design seems overly restricted and tunnel visioned at the moment.. maybe for fear of balance, or whatever other reason.. there’s always a good reason behind these things.

I am content to wait on what happens next.. and I’m hoping Warrior will see better days. =)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

It’s that it gave us zero tools to deal with the new meta elites everyone else got and core warrior is bottom of the barrel now.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: FlashGamer.4017

FlashGamer.4017

Meanwhile the elite spec for literally every other class is meta because they give them a massive power creep lol

Well Berserker is meta….. http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Phalanx_Strength

in Warrior

Posted by: Jephery.8915

Jephery.8915

Use Headbutt or Signet of Fury to get instant full adrenaline to pop Berserker mode at the start of a fight.

Strength/Arms/Berserker or Strength/Tactics/Berserker is the new PvE meta.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

Well Berserker is meta….. http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Phalanx_Strength

Are we talking about PvE here?

If yes, I’m out.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

Are we talking about PvE here?

If yes, I’m out.

PVE dungons lol