Level 80 build/stat advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Deku.9348

Deku.9348

Now I have stacked all my talent pouts into the power and precision trees trying to max out my DPS for my rifle and GS combo now with my exotic armour I am about the craft I was thinking of making the clerics set which have toughness power and healing power so I could really be helpful in dungeons and have alot of survivalbity aswel as with the healing power plus being able to help out with my shouts and banners. Does this sound like a good idea??? Thanx for you help =)

in Warrior

Posted by: Naraldeth.3862

Naraldeth.3862

If you’re stacked into Power and Precision, you aren’t really going to need that healing power. You are stacking into damage and then saying you want to heal, but you don’t have a healing ability as such unless you spec into the defensive tree. I personally find it more beneficial to stack into the defensive traits and build gear for damage for level 80 combat. If your main focus is dungeons and you really want to drop into a support role, take shouts and defensive tree and try a warhorn, this way you’ll be curing conditions and healing as well as applying boons.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vain.1029

Vain.1029

As a “which gear does what” strategy, I would put your mainstay stats (things that you change the least, even when you change builds) on your armor pieces, and the stats that you change up the most on your jewelry.

The reason I suggest this is that you will probably find an armor set you like, and you probably don’t want to change it every time you switch builds. Jewelry is easy to switch out one piece at a time without visually affecting the look of your character — if you care about that, that is.

I put my survivability stats (power/toughness/vitality) on my armor pieces, as I’m nearly always going to be keeping that, and my damage (currently berserker’s) on my jewelry. The jewelry pieces I change around a bit depending on what I am trying to do.

I would avoid building an armor set around healing power, as it is only worthwhile with the healing shouts build (healing power isn’t worth it just for your self heal), and you probably don’t want to pigeonhole yourself too much into that.

Baldrekr — Stormbluff Isle

in Warrior

Posted by: Deku.9348

Deku.9348

Well the main reason I wanted +healing power on my armor was so it would buff te passive regen on my healing signet, would it be worth having cleric armour just for that? Or should I just go with a toughness and vitallity set for survivability?

in Warrior

Posted by: DutchEZmoder.6270

DutchEZmoder.6270

I stack power/precision/+crit damage on my gear and jewels. For traits i have 20 in strenght, 25 in Arms, 15 in defense and 10 in disclipline. I don’t find the 30 traits useful and even for example 10 discipline gives +9% crit chance i find this a really great setup. Monster DPS For instances i only did Arah once when i had crappy gear and it worked fine back then, now with better gear i guess it’s even easier.