Liadri Build for warriors 100% success Rate

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

This build makes Liadri a piece of cake.

Ultra Mobility and movement speed. Ultra Endurance for maximum dodging. Super Long condition duration. Fear and stomp are your utilities which you can use to CC Liadris minions away from you.

All you do is keep applying torment, burning a bleeding and Kite. Liadri will just die from the conditions pretty fast. Which allows you to focus on not getting touched by her minions and dodging red circles while she just melts.

Build here: Super Liadri Cheese build.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAscTjMd02ZrHGewJighgycAMA59pGQZYcGpWCA-TBCEABJoEcG1fIRfAAm/cZ/hHOFACp8z5nAApAgZNA-e

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Good for people struggling, but the fun of Liadri is killing her with wacky, insane builds.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

your right, thanks this build is just for people struggling. Even if you are bad you can kill her with this build. The gear is very cheap…You don’t even need the sigils but if you get them it makes the build pretty expensive. Id suggest socketing them into something u can salvage later to get your money back.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

I just did it in masterwork rabid using the build just to see how OP it really is.

It REALLY is OP, she still melted. Spend 20s and get a cool title if you’re struggling.

Light Up the Darkness

in Warrior

Posted by: Ipsin.4360

Ipsin.4360

Thank you so much, with this I might have a slightly easier time

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Flissy said u can do this with greens with this build. Flissy is pretty good though. I would try yellow to be on the safe side with yellow weapon sigils. should be able to get the job done.

in Warrior

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

condis are also the way to get the 8 orb achievment as warrior.

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

Yes, I did 8 orbs with this build in rare condi with ascended berserker trinkets.

If someone is having trouble, either with normally or 8 orbs, get full exotic (CM, TA, HOTW & Arah vendors). Amulets & Accessories are super cheap on TP (amulet is ~2g, accessories at ~1.3g) but the ring is a little more expensive (~5g)

I do want to say that you really need that Energy sigil though, especially for 8 orbs.

Light Up the Darkness

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

You can buy all the trinkets with karma 252,000k

Attachments:

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Yes, I did 8 orbs with this build in rare condi with ascended berserker trinkets.

If someone is having trouble, either with normally or 8 orbs, get full exotic (CM, TA, HOTW & Arah vendors). Amulets & Accessories are super cheap on TP (amulet is ~2g, accessories at ~1.3g) but the ring is a little more expensive (~5g)

I do want to say that you really need that Energy sigil though, especially for 8 orbs.

Seems a little expensive just for one boss.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Its really not that bad. Look for KOSS armor in TP.
6g for full set of armor.
Rune of Krait X6 7 silver full set
252,000karma for full set of trinkets.

You can use the rare version embellished brilliant coral jewel in the trinket slots 78 silver.

Now you are fully geared out in exotics except for sigils for 7g…

The most expensive part is weapons….You could buy them with badges of honor in wvw for really cheap but I would highly advise not doing this…Becasue if you go the extra mile to put sigil of energy in them you cant use a black lion salvage kit and salvage them and sell the sigils back on the trading post to get your money back.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

That’s OK. I did it with greens too.

I just think that for just one boss of an event that comes once a year, going for full exos is a little expensive.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

well he is talking about the 8 orb achievement which is harder. But rabid condition build is really a great build for solo PVE to tell you the truth. So I already had the gear anyways.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Berserker burst works completely fine too (assuming you already have a decent gear) but I would say it needs bit more skill.

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

The armor you can salvage into ectos & rabid inscription. Get the Accessories because the rare version (book of rabid deeds) is 90s, so 40s more for Exotic? Sign me up. Rare amulet costs ~33s, so can substitute. Rare ring costs 1.1g and green costs 70s.

Light Up the Darkness

in Warrior

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

This build works not only to beat Liadri.
I killed all my gauntlet opponents using this one build

Talk about OP

in Warrior

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

Thank you!
I just did it and wanted to share my experience. As I am not one of you crazy skilled people, I figured an “easy mode” build would be a necessity for my victory. I copied the core of the build OP suggested (just with major runes, because I didn’t have cash for superiors ATM) and tried. Failed a few times anyway, but in the end, I got it!! Nothing really beats this feeling.
So… unless you are a super skilled warrior master, don’t be expecting an effortless victory even with this build, but it will at least give you a chance. Don’t give up, learn, try harder and harder and you will achieve it!

in Warrior

Posted by: Ipsin.4360

Ipsin.4360

How do you deal with the nearly constant cripple is phase 2 ?

in Warrior

Posted by: volfie.3671

volfie.3671

How do you deal with the nearly constant cripple is phase 2 ?

Got the same problem. In phase 2 After 3-4 dodges im crippled and with zero endurance.

EDIT: Haven’t got sigil of energy, thats why im at zero endu. I’ll fix it. How about cripple ?

Why should i go where everyone goes ?
Why should i do what everyone does ?

(edited by volfie.3671)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

your running out of endurance is the problem. And then your using signet of stamina to clear the cripple. So your left with zero endurance. You can try landing your burst skill from the bow. That gives you 15 endurance everytime. You dont have to landd the bow fire field on liadri you just have to use it. She will run through it if you dont hit her with it. Also try the rare sigils enery sigils and see if that is enough. you need them if your running out of endurance.

Solution is to use sword leap skill and leap away.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

use sword/warhorn, and take the conversion trait. pindown shot and combustive shot is more than enough to kill her.