Looking for an Up-to-date longbow build!!

in Warrior

Posted by: ionic.2106

ionic.2106

I did some searching around the forums and internet but can’t seem to find an up-to date warrior longbow build. I want this build to be viable in wvw since this is where i will be playing it. AS of now i have the full P/V/T melandru build, it’s great for large scale fights but poor for small scale and 1vs1. So i was thinking of going with a sword shield/ longbow build. I can either go with condition or zerk. I don’t want to be a glass cannon but am getting a little tired of full pvt since i don’t to a lot of burst damage. SO if you are running this build please share or if you know any up to date builds please link them.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

in group: stay pve
solo/roam: try this https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Defektive-s-New-Meta-New-Patch-New-Build/page/3#post2313660

when I roam i usually run sword/shield and trait 0 25 30 0 15, but thats personal preference and can be altered. I run 3 signets (dolyak/stamina/rage) traited for cdr and throw bolas (works well with fury on immob which i run. the fury on immob means i need to use elite signet a little less (I run lyssa runes, they are amazing roaming material. So is melandrus tho). Another option would be to go 0 20 30 0 20 to get 25 % passive movespeed, but that only works when your on your sword/shield, not on longbow. However the trait would have you require popping your elite even less:)

you can really do anything you like. many roamers use stances (Ajaxx/Xjinn etc) focus condi or crit dmg doesnt matter too much, just dont get any vitality and youll stand your ground 1v1/1v2 easily as long as you dont make mistakes

make sure to switch it up, many of our utilities are very decent now and our builds dont require forcing certain utilities into our bar when roaming:)

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch