Loving my new warrior pvp/wvw

in Warrior

Posted by: Bryzy.2719

Bryzy.2719

Gave up on my ranger since it was so neglected by Anet it’s pretty much a dead profession now.

Anyhoo i made a warrior and have to say i’m loving pvp and wvw compared to ranger – i actually have fun playing the game now. I may also make a guardian so I can serve as a tank/support profession.

I’ve noticed a bit of moaning on the warrior forum but now i’ve played the profession i don’t see any moaning that needs to be done… Then again i’ve only ever played ranger before this so frankly any other profession will seem a lot better….

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Sigh…How long have you played warrior? Do you know the ins and outs of every build? Have you faced every class with it? Is it your most played toon that you could recognize a build just by seeing it without seeing the hero tab? Every go into Tpvp with it?

You know i have 6 80s and I don’t even take the time to comment until I have 100 hours on the toon in pvp. The reason is you can not judge a class that quickly. You get me?

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Warrior

Posted by: Bryzy.2719

Bryzy.2719

So I shouldn’t be judging it positively then?

As I say all I have to compare it to up to now is Ranger.

in Warrior

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

Don’t mind TheGuy, I think he took you saying you are enjoying the class in WvW compared to your ranger as somehow you saying that warrior is op or something. There are people on these forums that simply can’t grasp how someone could have fun with this class in pvp because srsbsns tPvP is the only game mode don’t you know!

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Moaning needs to be done.

But warrior is fun.

Are we OK now?XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

Gave up on my ranger since it was so neglected by Anet it’s pretty much a dead profession now.

Anyhoo i made a warrior and have to say i’m loving pvp and wvw compared to ranger – i actually have fun playing the game now. I may also make a guardian so I can serve as a tank/support profession.

I’ve noticed a bit of moaning on the warrior forum but now i’ve played the profession i don’t see any moaning that needs to be done… Then again i’ve only ever played ranger before this so frankly any other profession will seem a lot better….

You have valid thoughts. Warrior destroys a ranger hands down in so many easy ways. I never understood how Anet failed to see that rangers needed a valid form of imobilization removal. That condition truely is the end to you guys and I have not seen it so for any other class. I put my 80 ranger on the shelf because longbow was the worst weapon I’d ever seen-Just god awful design. Devs who thought this crap up should be put to rest LOL. Second, I was so sick of getting imobilized while trying to focus on microing my pet that it became so futile and frustrating. I’ve alwasy been a warrior main though. It’s still hilarious to me that Warriors are far superior to a Ranger in both single and AOE target capabilities with a Longbow.

Not to mention ranger’s sword 2 is a warrior’s clone, but with a clunky, horribly layed out kite mechanic that if you try to use it to kite, you’ll end up screwing yourself because the character model can’t turn as fast as your mouse…. lol.

You’ll come to love your mobile strikes trait and will soon never run a build without it

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Don’t mind TheGuy, I think he took you saying you are enjoying the class in WvW compared to your ranger as somehow you saying that warrior is op or something. There are people on these forums that simply can’t grasp how someone could have fun with this class in pvp because srsbsns tPvP is the only game mode don’t you know!

Nope that’s not how i took it.

“I’ve noticed a bit of moaning on the warrior forum but now i’ve played the profession i don’t see any moaning that needs to be done… Then again i’ve only ever played ranger before this so frankly any other profession will seem a lot better….”

Which I understand. Now you’ll notice in my little sig at the bottom Heckes BM Ranger. Now that ranger was my second 80 so it was BM before BM was even BM get me? So I fully understand rangers getting somewhat screwed (more like completely with the past patch). Now I have 6 80 and yes warrior is my main. Yes I enjoy it. However, I wont kid my self in terms of PvP I could do more with mesmer, engineer, and thief. I still love warrior in WvW but at the same time I am fully aware of what the limits are. Now my personal position is not to comment on the balance or capability of a class I do not have 100 hours on (you do not have to do that or anything). I do this so I have feel for what the class does and how well it does it. In the case of warrior I agree with about 80% of the complaints. The issues are real and I do not like the idea of someone who just got done with warrior playing it for a bit and saying everything is OK. It undermines our personal experiences and dedication to the class through thick and thin.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Warrior

Posted by: Billy.1879

Billy.1879

Warriors are rad, only bads think they’re poor in pvp yeaaaaaaah

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Warriors are hell fun in wubwub, mainly thanks to imba food and better stat management, but they suffer hard in spvp.
Got myself new armor for wubwub and I’m having tons of fun, I actually prefer roaming with warr over thief atm, since I can jump into big fights aswell. People are really awful there though, noone can 1v1/smallfights properly and it seems that stunbreak is something mystery to them. Gotta love skullcracking them overconfident D/D thieves though.

Using this: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQNApeRjcOxu1QuQMxBEkCNMLOPUCmoJUKmj6A-j0yAoLI8VAJIgkFICBQyTYN7BmATUZsIas6aMlLRUtMAMjB-w