MLG Gun Flame Montage ;))

in Warrior

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Sup guys!

I tried a lot of things this past beta weekend including the new berserker warrior. After hearing about the insane damage gun flame could do I HAD to make an MLG montage. Turned out quite good with some really savage clips x)

Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARUj8cQdH23BueAnIWKCsjxwFI5ZMAeABg3hby95C-TlSBwAceAA02fwoyP6m/icIAup+DKdBSUCq5CAA4IAQKgIGDA-w

inb4 ‘omg you get carried by a bug, disliked u fgt’: I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the skill is not bugged. The skill description says: ‘Fire a fast, flaming shot that explodes when it hits, interrupting foes.’ So when it hits, it explodes and thus damages ANYONE 2×. The damage could indeed be lowered a bit, since it’s effing crazy but (I believe) it is not bugged!

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

It seems you had quite some fun during the beta WE! Nice video, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with your analysis of the skill: I don’t think it’s bugged, but its damage should probably be toned down a bit

in Warrior

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Im pretty sure we bumped into you on ebg but then again, there were like 3 or 4 gunflame charrr warris.
And im also pretty sure the skill is bugged, because it wasnt like this the bwe before, the explosion part is not a second dmg part that is supposed to happen, its the aoe-portion of that skill that should hit targets around your original target.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

The bug that gunflame had was that it would explode for each and every person it pierced through. Extremely clumped people could be hit multiple times by the explosion. It’s now changed to explode only on the first hit.

Fishsticks

in Warrior

Holl.3109

Im pretty sure we bumped into you on ebg but then again, there were like 3 or 4 gunflame charrr warris.
And im also pretty sure the skill is bugged, because it wasnt like this the bwe before, the explosion part is not a second dmg part that is supposed to happen, its the aoe-portion of that skill that should hit targets around your original target.

You could also be right, again I’m not completely sure :/

what server are you? :o

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel

in Warrior

Holl.3109

It seems you had quite some fun during the beta WE! Nice video, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with your analysis of the skill: I don’t think it’s bugged, but its damage should probably be toned down a bit

Agreed, thanks

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel

in Warrior

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Riverside, we were running around with revenant, scrapper, druid and stuff.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Warrior

Posted by: boumz.9851

boumz.9851

WOW NICE MEMES BRO XDDDD SO DANK

stop acting like a monkey

in Warrior

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Ah I expected a lot more doritos, mountain dew and get no scoped sound effects for a MLG title.

in Warrior

Holl.3109

Ah I expected a lot more doritos, mountain dew and get no scoped sound effects for a MLG title.

Hard to edit that all with my crappy movie maker u_u

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel