Making a warrior. Indecisive!

in Warrior

Posted by: Kalastraer.8264

Kalastraer.8264

Well you see, I wanted to make a warrior so I made an asura, then saw a norn, so I deleted and made a norn (i have never played norn story-line) But then I thought of a good name for a charr warrior thus i made Legionnaire Kala but I still kinda want a norn and UGH i’m indecisive!

in Warrior

Kalastraer.8264

bumping this up!

in Warrior

Posted by: DontJudgeMe.3958

DontJudgeMe.3958

Norn Warrior all the way. Be wary, your worst enemies are your cramp spaces where your camera kittens up everything, jumping puzzles can get very annoying.

I found the norn story entertaining. Bunch of drunkards trying to organize stuff is always a hoot.

in Warrior

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

NOOOOOOOOOOORN!

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Warrior

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Norn, Sylvari and Human have the same animation so it gets old watching it. Char and Asura’s have thier own unique ones which makes it more interesting.

That being said, I like charr cultural more but very few other armor fits them well, Norn has a larger variety the ycan go with.

[DONE]

in Warrior

Kalastraer.8264

Norn, Sylvari and Human have the same animation so it gets old watching it. Char and Asura’s have thier own unique ones which makes it more interesting.

That being said, I like charr cultural more but very few other armor fits them well, Norn has a larger variety the ycan go with.

I agree, but almost EVERY warrior is a charr, and I Mean, almost every single one. I think I’m going norn just because it’s the only storyline i haven’t played yet and because i could get a cape. and i want a cape. IDK i guess i’ll flip a coin. I mean charr are sick, but so are norn. I would go human for the ‘spartan’ set of armour (i’ll put a pic)

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

I made my Warrior a Norn because of the EPICness that is T3 Norn Cultural Armor, looks very very good on him, and when I picture a Warrior I always see this massive, and strong looking race, so I went with Norn, just a word of caution, be extra careful when doing Jumping Puzzles, your cam will bug out something awful, so I find it best to ZOOM all the way in, ect.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

in Warrior

Kalastraer.8264

Okay i’m going norn because 1) i haven’t played storyline 2) I can get t3 or a be a giant kitten spartan. thanks! cya in game!