March 18 New Elites

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

Success is my only option, failure is not.

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Yeah…nope!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Rarnark.5623

Rarnark.5623

Good Joke

Spirit Bae
Bad Boy Teenager Club [BBTC]
twitch.tv/rarnark

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Nice try.

ArenaNet would never do something as logical as fill in the “blank” elite types they are missing, i.e. Signet Ele, Shout Warrior.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

I’m hoping they give us something like poppy has in league of legends, or even Jarvan.

“You’re Mine” 210s CD (after shout cooldown trait) – Player targets enemy, gaining damage and condition immunity to all other enemies. Gains swiftness and stability for the duration, and deals 20% more damage to the target. Duration 10s.

The Crucible 150s CD – Creates a 600 range ring which cannot be passed by players, friend or enemy. Duration 15s, can be cancelled after 3s. Cannot be passed with stability, but can be teleported out of. Allies gain 5 stacks of might and fury for the duration.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Nice try.

ArenaNet would never do something as logical as fill in the “blank” elite types they are missing, i.e. Signet Ele, Shout Warrior.

Yes they would. They’ve began doing that with the healing skills.

On the other hand, since most of the suggestions seem uninspired and uninteresting, and ranging somewhere between “extremely niche” to “useless” – that’s totally something they would do. I’m especially inclined to believe in this since the Ranger’s version is particularly dreadful and would show, once again, that they’re either utterly ignorant of the core disfunctionalities of the class, or too stubborn to change them.

So, while there’s no guarantee these are real, I wouldn’t really have many issues believing them.

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

No, the ele elite is funny though.

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

I’m hoping they give us something like poppy has in league of legends, or even Jarvan.

“You’re Mine” 210s CD (after shout cooldown trait) – Player targets enemy, gaining damage and condition immunity to all other enemies. Gains swiftness and stability for the duration, and deals 20% more damage to the target. Duration 10s.

The Crucible 150s CD – Creates a 600 range ring which cannot be passed by players, friend or enemy. Duration 15s, can be cancelled after 3s. Cannot be passed with stability, but can be teleported out of. Allies gain 5 stacks of might and fury for the duration.

exactly Warrior needs something to “challenge” enemy, like guardian has the ring on hammer… Warrior needs something like that.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

The Crucible 150s CD – Creates a 600 range ring which cannot be passed by players, friend or enemy. Duration 15s, can be cancelled after 3s. Cannot be passed with stability, but can be teleported out of. Allies gain 5 stacks of
might and fury for the duration.

Totally, because Warrior needs even more god mode, especially in WvW and versus AI classes like Mesmers, Rangers or Necros!
If you want to play on cheats, go play some sandbox.
GW2 is not balanced around Ultimates or such.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Hymnosi.5928

Hymnosi.5928

The Crucible 150s CD – Creates a 600 range ring which cannot be passed by players, friend or enemy. Duration 15s, can be cancelled after 3s. Cannot be passed with stability, but can be teleported out of. Allies gain 5 stacks of
might and fury for the duration.

Totally, because Warrior needs even more god mode, especially in WvW and versus AI classes like Mesmers, Rangers or Necros!
If you want to play on cheats, go play some sandbox.
GW2 is not balanced around Ultimates or such.

Warriors don’t have much going for them except 1v1 superiority or super tanking (and thieves/guardians do each of those better).

Play to the strengths of the class.

Hymnosi – Lv80 Engineer
Commander of Phantom Core [CORE] on Borlis Pass

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Right… looks like you haven’t played PvP before in this game.

A ranged version of ring of warding which you can’t pass through with stability? Uncounterable point cap against classes that don’t have access to a teleport. Stupid. If you got your bunker to the point before the other team does, drop this and the point is yours.

An elite that combines the effect of berserker stance, balanced stance, and a 20% damage boost that can be used in combination with other stances? So your typical hambow warrior 0/0/30/10/30 with balanced stance, dolyak signet and berserker stance and the stance duration trait could have 30 seconds of stability with 20 seconds of condition immunity? Plus the combination of merciless hammer trait giving them 45% damage boost on hammer combos when enemies are stunned, or 53% damage boost on earthshaker with burst mastery trait.

Sounds balanced bro!

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

March 18 New Elites

in Warrior

Posted by: Angel.4581

Angel.4581

If that Warrior Shout is real I feel it will abused at WorldBosses
Wonder how fast a Quickness boosted Teq will clear the field, or Lupi, or well anyone really