Max HP for warrior

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I was just curious to see how high I can get my HP on my warrior without food. As of now, I can get up to 31k with ascended valkyrie armor, and 6 into tactics, with gw2 build editor.

Any thoughts?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQJAnXjMdU4ZBIeewJagfgC9tXDHupAI9Rk4VBA-TViBABAcCAyTPQlq/YrSwo2f4KlGGpMLiHAwam5AA-w

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

31k HP with 2.6k armor? and 2.2k attack? you going to do kitten damage and those 31k HP will go really fast.

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

Yeah, I know. I am just curious to see how high I could get it.

recognize my command!”

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

recognize my command!”

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Commander buff, tactic banners, ascended sentinel, food, some vit runes, guard stacks.. What am i missing? Without siegerazer i believe the max health is a bit less than 50k? can’t recall exactly.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

Commander buff, tactic banners, ascended sentinel, food, some vit runes, guard stacks.. What am i missing? Without siegerazer i believe the max health is a bit less than 50k? can’t recall exactly.

WOW!! Sentinel might be the way to go!!

I can see why PVT is much more popular….

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAnXTjMdU4ZBIeewJagfgC9tXDHupAI9Rk4VBA-TFiBABAcCAwS5nmq/YmSQ1sgIq9Di4BAYo+ASBwmyI-w

Edit: Soldiers would be PVT, not sentinels….my bad

recognize my command!”

(edited by pdavis.8031)

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

At some point I’ll try something like a full commander bunker too. Not too soon though.
Hoping to hit the 40k HP and 4k armor though. Couple that with the mobility and condi removal from so many different sources. Sweet jesus.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

I used barbarians amulet in PvP with 6 into tactics, 6 into power with adept trait that increases vitality, and used rampage. Easily hit over 50K
Edit: I should say I did this before the change to the stats of rampage. Not sure if it affects vitality now (I think that was what the 25% decrease to incoming damage was for)

(edited by bobomb.5209)

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQFASiFgG4HAQxcg0A-TlBEABFv/gTK/A4BAAp6PcpEkPdABAQAuv9BAH9oH9oH9od0je0je0jWKAKWGB-w

With that build, 25 stacks of might/bloodlust and guard stacks it’ll hit 40k HP while holding banner of defense (or near it). Not quite optimal by any stretch, and will probably get you killed, but 40k is possible.

Add some regeneration buffs to banners and you can be a walking regen bot.

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

Nice!

I was also thinking of checking out nomads for a walking regen tank of doom. Of course i couldnt dps my way out of a paper bag, but it would be super toll ::P

recognize my command!”

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

You can break 75k if you go all in. Got a screenshot of 71k health, you can get higher now, so ye 75k is probably the highest.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

You can break 75k if you go all in. Got a screenshot of 71k health, you can get higher now, so ye 75k is probably the highest.

WHAT!?

Is that with full ascended sentinels, food, commander buffs etc?

I would like to see that set up

recognize my command!”

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Yeah with all in game buffs 75k should be doable. Full ascended sentinel, guard stacks, commander buff, banner, WwW bonus, WwW bloodlust, Great fortitude, vit and toughness to power food. Btw does the extra power from might stacks/bloodlust/ vit to power conversion is counted for great fortitude? IF yes, having the extra toughness on breakstun and popping it before taking a screenshot will get you 7% of 1K= 70 power= 5 or 6 extra vit ( yeah it counts). 30 in tactics and vitality runes for the win.

Edit: sentinel trinket exists now, got one finishing the coe collection, that’s even more health.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Pvt shout build with guard stack is 30k that’s with zerk accessories

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

Go full sentinel—thief kills you in three backstabs while laughing because your hammer smash tickled.

Jade Quarry since Beta

Max HP for warrior

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

Go full sentinel—thief kills you in three backstabs while laughing because your hammer smash tickled.

Right?

But still it’s mostly for the lulz

recognize my command!”