Might Stacking with Phalanx is AWESOME!

in Warrior

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

In a perfectly organised group.

I think this is where the real problem is occuring. People seem to be under the assumption that perfectly organized parties are easy to come by. Aside from that, it also seems that perfectly organized parties are really less useful in most of the recent content.

I’m not sure how well an ele can stack might while doing the Teq event, but I know that I can keep up huge amounts of might on people.

I have limited experience playing an ele though, so maybe they can keep up all those might stacks on people around them with ease.

Not very well. Too many other fields around, guardians fir a start automatically drop light fields because it’s a fixed trait, and WoRs are gonna be everywhere in Teq.

GS can’t stack might either but what you can do until Anet wakes up and fixes world bosses so they can be critted is have a guardian cast empower on you, then PS should mirror that to everyone around you.

I’ve never tried the following but if it then affects another warrior with PS, that warrior should mirror it again to everyone around him as well, so you can probably set up a chain reaction to keep the entire zerg mighted.

Someone needs to go and try that, if it works then there’s something else you can do with the trait that would be hilarious in WvW.

On Teq I used fgj/bs with runes should allow you to continue to keep up the stacks even without crits. If you are guarding the cannons it’s easy to maintain at least 20 stacks the entire time. With just the banner/fgj you should be able to maintain around 20 stacks continuously on open world stuff that can’t be crit. Remember that every fgj is 6 stacks of might to everyone around you for at least 30 seconds.

Edit: with the last part I should have put 3 stacks with at least 30 seconds, 3 stacks on like 10 seconds. With things like BS though it’s doubling the might stacks too because it applies a stack to them, then a stack to you which applies a stack to them. It’s all passive also.

Second Edit: I don’t know that much about really organized dungeons, but on Events where the boss can be crit this is also a huge amount of damage. I don’t see many warriors running this for some reason, so I end up giving 20-25 stacks of might to my group/people around me. If they ever make it so things like Teq can be crit this would be a huge amount of damage that one warrior could add to a group. Considering how they want these open world bosses to be difficult I don’t think it would be too far afield to think they will make future ones like that.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

in Warrior

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Get a guardian that carries Hallowed Ground.

It’s a skill that works as a fire field and increases boon duration for those standing in it by 20%.

Devona’s Rest