Mobile Strikes not working 100% since patch

in Warrior

Posted by: Streamline.4085

Streamline.4085

I WvW a lot and I’ve noticed that Mobile Strikes not getting me out of immobilizes 100% of the time anymore. It was fine before the patch. I asked other warriors I WvW with and they notice it too. Please fix this Anet. Asap. This and the new input lag (Also since patch) on warriors skills that happens randomly, its like kicking a person already on the ground. Seriously just help us already.

When I got immobed I used WW, BR and Shield Bash. I didn’t move an inch after using either of them. Then I doubled checked if mobile strike was equipped. It was.

in Warrior

Posted by: aathomas.4638

aathomas.4638

Just wanted to second this. Mobile strikes does not always work, sometimes I will be rooted and use both whirlwind and rush but stay in place.

Grumpy Jugo
[AZRG]
Dragonbrand

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

ya it is broken. Its always been bugy but now its even worst. Thats why ive stopped using the trait. a lot of times bwhen it was working it wouldn’t activate, then when it did you would get shut down while in movement. Now it doesn’t fire.

And ANET if you read this please no more 30 point traits that don’t make warriors viable. Especially when they have to trade damage for something that doesn’t make up for the loss. If your going to help them do somthing with the minor traits. Escially the ones like u revive people 10% faster no one needs that is junk.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)