Need a good build for HoT

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

HI,

Im getting my Hero Pts to finish my berserk spec. Right now im running GS Axe/Shield with Zerker/Valkrie gear.

Is there any other good specs to use in maguuma?

Thanks

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

Hi there! Maybe our warrior build section could help you out. It wasn’t specifically designed for open world, but you might still find it useful.

Recruiting for raid team here.

in Warrior

Spartacus.3192

thx as you said its mostly dungeon/fractal. IM looking for something that people have found effective when running around Maguuma. With all the CC knockdown/charges etc from mobs im wondering whether a shoutbow style build where you can do a lot of AOE plus remove conditions might be good. Or a Rousing Resilence based build with stunbreakers on all utilities

in Warrior

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

I’ve been running Hammer Sword/Shield, with a 50/50 mix of soldiers/zerk.

Has worked quite well for my war, I’m usually soloing everything, from events to flax farming, I can’t solo the tougher HP’s though.

Shield gives you another defiance breaker, and when the going gets tough, a solid defense. Or when ever you don’t feel like fighting lol…

I like hammer a lot, used to run primarily GS, but hammer stuns and cc’s really help control the fights where you get swarmed.

in Warrior

Posted by: theFoffo.6912

theFoffo.6912

I’m running GS/ Mace+Shield, full Zerker gear. Specializations: strenght, defense, berserker, utilities: berserker spec heal, the new cc breaker shout from the elite spec, dolyak signet, precision signet, head butt

The defense spec goes very well with head butt + cc breaker shout, then you have the automated defy pain that gives you the time to use the healing utility, go in berserk mode and heal back up to full hp with a GS primal burst, also the healing from the berserker elite spec (the one that heals you by25% hp under a certain threshold) makes you even more durable.

Sorry if I am not clear but I cannot remember the trait names and I’m writing from my phone, just play around with strenght, defense and berserker spec and you will notice how many nice interactions you can find!

in Warrior

Spartacus.3192

Thanks!

/15chars