Need help with Warrior build now

in Warrior

Posted by: iHeartbound.3074

iHeartbound.3074

I use to play as mainly a DPS warrior build.. But now it seems BERSERKER is hidden behind HoT expansion now.. Even though the concept of berserker use to be stuff you could always use to enhance that. Why is that even behind HoT.. Anybuild I look up for DPS they go Berserker. For tanks with decent damage it still has Berserker somewhere. I’m at a clear disadvantage in PvP because I don’t have the expansion. I don’t understand what type of build is even that great for a warrior doing pvp anymore.. Any help would be appreciated.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Dont you like pay2win mmorpgs?

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

GS/Hammer
Phalanx Strength
Shout Frontliner

All these builds are featured on Metabattle which means they’re popular and well-known. None of them feature Berserker, and there’s one for each gamemode (PvP, Fractals/PvE, and WvW respectively). There are plenty of options that don’t require HoT.

Fishsticks

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

GS/Hammer
Phalanx Strength
Shout Frontliner

All these builds are featured on Metabattle which means they’re popular and well-known. None of them feature Berserker, and there’s one for each gamemode (PvP, Fractals/PvE, and WvW respectively). There are plenty of options that don’t require HoT.

All those builds.. 1 is for fractals, the other one for wvw.
And gs Hammer isnt that great in pvp in my opinion.
Hé needs Hot.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Those are just offerings from Metabattle. Many more builds will still be effective in whichever gamemode you choose. PvP especially offers the most mutability for personalizing builds since anything PvE is built around hard numbers and zerging in WvW is about bringing group support.

Go oldschool and run Hambow, or swap Hammer in the metabattle build for Mace+Shield. Find something that works with your playstyle and just go. Don’t blame your performance on your circumstances.

Fishsticks