Need new Shout skill for tanking

in Warrior

Posted by: boni.7806

boni.7806

Q:

To improve the warrior in supporting and tanking we need a shout healing skill and a shout elite skill.
for the healing skill would be great to become ‘Mending’ a shout and improving it so that be cured even to allies the condition.

I leave you to the many topics for the elite who already speak a lot =)

then please, let adrenal health benefits from the healing power!

thanks for any consideration!

in Warrior

Posted by: kitai.7638

kitai.7638

problem with the healing one, we already got a trait that makes all our shouts heal so yeah….. as for the remove condition ones Anet gave us 2 main (semi spammable) ways to aoe remove conditions other than shake it off, 6x soldier runes or pick up the warhorn trait or both for those who want to go that way, so giving us a another shout that heals and remove conditions would be like….. another shake it off( break stun, heal and removes 2 conditions) ?

I agree with the adrenal health one but i wonder if it may become OP when combined with our healing signet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Thirsty.2875

Thirsty.2875

I agree with the elite but disagree with the heal. It would be great to have a healing shout for more AoE healing but our heals are fine and our shout healing is good with what we have as it is.

Replace Rampage with a useful shout in a shout build I would almost rather use a 4th shout skill over any elite as they are now.

Spill The Blood <- Join The sPvP Guild

in Warrior

Posted by: Shilian.5873

Shilian.5873

^ O man why would you? rampage is awesome

in Warrior

Posted by: Wiexlon.9750

Wiexlon.9750

Shilian, how about: “Shout of Rampage”? Works like rampage, but is a shout

Maybe this would be fun, “Shout of the Savage”. – Your senses are heightened, riposting all melee attacks and deflecting missile attacks for 5 seconds, or something to that tune.

in Warrior

Thirsty.2875

“Watch Yourself”
Nearby allies gain Protection for X seconds

in Warrior

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

“Watch Yourself”
Nearby allies gain Protection for X seconds

Make this an elite. It could replace the very useless Rampage. This way we have 4 shouts. It could have the retaliation buff on it also. So this elite would be the tanky choice over the rage signet.

Cooldown should be no longer than 60 seconds.

Also, Adrenal health should benefit from healing stat. 3 bars should give the base 360, but it should reach higher than that(double?). It already ticks 3 times slower than any other regen. Replace Defy pain if need be, in the grandmaster tier. This would make tanky warriors benefit more from keeping their adrenaline maxed.

As a Tanky warrior the idea is to best prevent reaching 25% hp… Defy Pain doesn’t help enough for a tier 3 trait. The 90 second cooldown makes it unreliable. It would be better as a tier 2 minor.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

(edited by Akumu.7238)

in Warrior

Posted by: boni.7806

boni.7806

The healing signet get only a bonus of approximately 3% of healing power (negligible), and the adrenal healt triggers each 3 seconds…so will not be very OP for it get a bonus from healing power (eg 10-20%).
Then for tanking its rarely use healing signet since mending is better.
However make mending a shot is an idea that have to be developed, like lower the base healing seen that there’s ‘vigorous shouts’.
and its not bad because there isn’t no way to reduce the CD of mending but with ‘lung capacity’ you may can.
In comparison with healing signet that can be reduced to 16 sec CD…:/

in Warrior

Thirsty.2875

The healing signet get only a bonus of approximately 3% of healing power (negligible), and the adrenal healt triggers each 3 seconds…so will not be very OP for it get a bonus from healing power (eg 10-20%).
Then for tanking its rarely use healing signet since mending is better.
However make mending a shot is an idea that have to be developed, like lower the base healing seen that there’s ‘vigorous shouts’.
and its not bad because there isn’t no way to reduce the CD of mending but with ‘lung capacity’ you may can.
In comparison with healing signet that can be reduced to 16 sec CD…:/

Off topic but Healing Signet is almost useless and is outclassed by Healing Surge in almost every situation. If you are running a healing shout build there is a very good chance you are running “Shake it off” and very likely using soldier runes making mending severely outclassed by Healing Surge as well.

Mending is amazing when not running a shout build but signet still has no real place.

in Warrior

Posted by: rickets.1386

rickets.1386

Actually with the right build healing signet returns 5+K hp per 25 seconds. So its on par with the other heals except you don’t have to wait for a cast time and remember to cast it.

rickets 80 elementalist
crickits 80 ranger
crickets 80 warrior – current main

in Warrior

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Uh, with the way healing power scales, Healing signet is never on par or stronger than the other 2 heals.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….