Nerfing Warrior regen...why Anet!? WHY!?

in Warrior

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

I’m not a huge fan of 75% of the warrior survivability coming from one single skill that you can swap to without having to gear or trait for it. I don’t think it’s good game design.

If they tone down survivability from Healing Signet, then turn around and buff survivability from the defense and tactics trait, I think we’d be in a very balanced spot because we would have to pick between offense and defense.

in Warrior

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

ANET caved

And yet, players have been shouting to nerf Thieves since launch! Burst builds should seriously be reduced as they are WAY to potent. The few times I’ve killed a thief is when they over extend or try to sit in shadow refuge. Which soon they’ll get a 50% damage reduction which is insane! Exactly the opposite of what players are asking for. So, I wouldn’t say they caved, they are just doing whatever they want.

I swear the Dev’s rarely if ever go into WvW and see what the players are actually doing. Too narrow of vision on tPvP.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in Warrior

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

Sorta ranting…

So I’m reading the new stuff coming up for April’s patch release…hoping and praying to all that is sacred that this patch is an April’s Fool joke…why nerf Warrior regen…and at the same time…I love playing a thief and all, but why buff them with more survivability….a decent thief with a decent Mesmer is darn near unstoppable in WvW…so much stealths and backstabs demolishes people as is…a roaming thief – if they know what they are doing can escape almost any situation with stealth and a shortbow…just saying…

Not saying to nerf the thiefs, but making them stronger via increased survivability is not cool…

what are your opinions on this?

My only opinion is that it took them long enough.

The warrior class sacrifices far to little and has access to far too much.

A heavy armor class should not be one of the fastest classes in game, with some of the best cc and closers and also having some of the highest passive healing regen while also being in the top tier in pve.

And you honestly question why things are getting nerfed OP?

The warrior class is considered at the bottom of the barrel in terms of learning curve and simply had access to far to much power to be left alone due to how simplistic the class is to play.

Let the tears flow – as they are long overdue.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in Warrior

Posted by: sandvich.8259

sandvich.8259

I’m not a big supporter of “Nerfing” I’d rather other classes have incremental boosts to achieve balance but since that’s not how Anet operates then this is the best coarse of action.

I have a lvl 80 Warrior that has sat unused for months because of how easy and boring the game play is. You can literally use you face on the key board and succeed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

I’m not a big supporter of “Nerfing” I’d rather other classes have incremental boosts to achieve balance but since that’s not how Anet operates then this is the best coarse of action.

I have a lvl 80 Warrior that has sat unused for months because of how easy and boring the game play is. You can literally use you face on the key board and succeed.

And that is why the nerf is happening.

The class is probably the easiest most broken class I have ever seen in any mmorpg to date and I have been playing games since UO/EQ1.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

in Warrior

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

Go roll an super slow ele with no health and dysfunctional traits and see if you come back here crying about the OP warrior after.

I aply a warrio, just started Playing her. She is fun to play but, i do feel she is a bit OP. I played a mesmer, I played a thief, I also played an elementalist. And especially the elementalist felt a bit… of a chore til about 35 or 40, same for the Mesmer. The wattiot though is a breeze in comparison.

Anyone that says the warrior is not even a little OP is just deluding themselves. Maybe it’s not " OMG One hit win faceroll" OP… but it does need a bit of tweaking downward. Just the fact that last I heard it is THE most Popular class…. Kinda says something.

In the meantime, Boost Rangers and Engineers…. They need some dev love too.

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

in Warrior

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Nerfing Warrior

Attachments:

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

in Warrior

Posted by: McFribble.2349

McFribble.2349

ANET caved to the bad players that begged them to nerf warriors. Le t me be more specific everything about this patch is about making the game more simplistic and easy for new players, and nerfing warriors.

I find the sustain of Mesmers to be significantly hogher than warriors. Guardian sustain is higher, ele sustain is higher higher. No one is complain about the classes, you know why because they are not warriors.

The problem is that warriors get high sustain for relatively nothing. Other classes have to build their characters around sustain in order to achieve it and that means giving up other things(damage, mobility, etc). On my warrior I can have high damage, high mobility, high sustain(healing), high group utility, and high survivability(health/armor) all in the same build.

Sure, if you count mapping a healing skill, putting 20 points in the DEFENSE trait line, using your only food buff on health regen, using your full rune sets around lowering condition duration, and mapping a static defensive skill on our skill bar “high sustain for nothing”.

I get Warrior heal/sec can get very annoying, but do NOT say Warriors get their sustain from thin air…

in Warrior

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

about time the god mode stun monkeys got a nerf. it’s a puny nerf, however. go cry elsewhere.

OP’d thief, lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

All i read here are people that got no clue how to deal with a warr.Also,if you think 30hp/sec is gonna change much,think again.Anet just caved in cus of your constant qq flooding,thats it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

All i read here are people that got no clue how to deal with a warr.Also,if you think 30hp/sec is gonna change much,think again.Anet just caved in cus of your constant qq flooding,thats it.

Only after they caved to the initial QQ flooding over how the Warrior wasn’t as OP in pvp as it was in pve.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

Only after they caved to the initial QQ flooding over how the Warrior wasn’t as OP in pvp as it was in pve.

The healsig buff was needed,the skill in itself was useless compared to the other heals we had and never being used by anyone.That wasn’t “caving” in,that was making a proper decision based on balancing the game out,this however,is not.

in Warrior

Posted by: morrigana sedai.2091

morrigana sedai.2091

allot of people here are bashing on one change while there will be a massive amount of changes to the balance. In the current meta a nerf of healing signet would be needed, but also thief stealth for example should be reworked in the current meta (like a thief said once to me, the problem with stealth is you need it for everything: condition removal, healing, ect, ect. Without having allot of alternatives for it). However after the patch it might prove that healing signet should have been buffed or it did not have been nerfed enough. So don’t judge about balance changes before you tried them.

p.s. keep in mind the resources warriors need to spend for massive Regen are very little compared to other classes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

Thief op omg nerf plz, extra survi rotfl dmg. Why nerf warrior. Guys please look at this patch closely. Thief is loosing 30% of his dmg (because of backstab autocrit) and if you cry about his extra survi, he is sacrificing alot to gain it, not like warrior with one skill. AND every class has a counterclass – it is thief for warrior. Look at ele – their signet was nerfed by like 50% it makes half regen of warrior. In other hand you say it is your only survi skill…. rly. Best stats in game (8k more hp and 300 more armor then ele) and still best regen and mobility in game. 8% nerf…. so bad.

in Warrior

Posted by: Deadplanet.3810

Deadplanet.3810

About time! No class should be able to heal that well while simultaneously putting out that much pressure.. and yea, they dont have to work very hard to do excactly that.

in Warrior

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

With crit damage being reduced 10% and healing only reduced 8% warriors are actually getting 2% STRONGER in this patch…

in Warrior

Posted by: tshbl.2189

tshbl.2189

i thought the main reason for the reduction was to make the active use of healing signet more stronger than its passive. because right now using the active punishes you for it and that’s not the actual purpose of any skill in my opinion. i think there even was a lifestream where they mentioned it.

in Warrior

Posted by: McFribble.2349

McFribble.2349

People talk about higher HP pools and heavy armor as if it plays a huge role in character sustain. In the end of the day, AVOIDING damage completely is far better than reducing the damage taken.

There is a reason Thiefs and Guardians, despite have tiny HP pools, can bunker longer in fights than a Warrior can. I believe Warriors have ONE dodge skill in the game between every weapon they can use, and two damage soaking/preventative skills that play 100% focus on two different types of damage. That makes three defensive skills total (and requires you to wield a GS in PvP).

Needless to say, Warriors are going to be eating hits far more than any other class in the game. If people really think investing 20 points into a defensive trait line, fargoing damage bonuses for health regen food buffs (food should be taken flat out in ALL PvP settings anyways), and focusing their only rune selections on defensive capabilities, you guys are beyond reason. I dare any of you to invest 20 trait points from your build into focusing on pure defense and tell me you don’t sacrifice a lot of damage from it.

in Warrior

Rudy.6184

Im doing that on my ele build. Exacly sacrificing 20 trait points to achieve that. And really it is 8% nerf which is the buff overall with crit dmg reduction (on these THIEVES you are losing 31% crit dmg)… Needeles to say wihners gonna whine. 270 hp per sec (after nerf) to like 130 on ele… Btw armor is strictly sustain stat.

in Warrior

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

Im doing that on my ele build. Exacly sacrificing 20 trait points to achieve that. And really it is 8% nerf which is the buff overall with crit dmg reduction (on these THIEVES you are losing 31% crit dmg)… Needeles to say wihners gonna whine. 270 hp per sec (after nerf) to like 130 on ele… Btw armor is strictly sustain stat.

It’s funny how you compare ele’s signet to warriors as eles also have access to water attunement. That’s two more sources of healing. You can’t compare the two directly as you need to take into account all sources of healing that the class has access to for balance purposes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

It’s funny how you compare ele’s signet to warriors as eles also have access to water attunement. That’s two more sources of healing. You can’t compare the two directly as you need to take into account all sources of healing that the class has access to for balance purposes.

How about an ele in water attunement will do exactly no damage, while a warrior with his signet on will just not have to sacrifice anything as long as the signet is equipped.

Where is the point? What’s next, telling other people to trait for healing just to get the same healing results as warriors slotting a passive?

in Warrior

Rudy.6184

But i did compare additional health and armor and dmg which is greater, much greater. Ele is being known as best survability class along with guardians and warrisors are being know for best damaging class along with thieves. You want to have every class specific boon in one class? I don’t think so. If you want true balance then lets remove all classes and make one. You sacrifice nothing to gain that regen and as an ele withut traiting in water attunement i got 1,5k heal every 40 sec. Compere it with 8k base health more and 300 armor more (and try to run full zerk on ele like warriors do). In pvp i just hit my head when playing warrior instead of ele.

in Warrior

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’d say that it’s because warriors can still solo Arah, just saw a new video the other day but since it has the players name clearly visible in the video I can’t post it here.

I’m pretty sure they keep those values when entering WvW.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

How about an ele in water attunement will do exactly no damage, while a warrior with his signet on will just not have to sacrifice anything as long as the signet is equipped.

Where is the point? What’s next, telling other people to trait for healing just to get the same healing results as warriors slotting a passive?

Cuz an ele has 4 attunments and 20 skills? And has Regen? As well has water fields and blast finishers and protection. Why would you need to stay in water when you can heal to full and swap out to anther attunment. Your argument is invalid. Sounds like somone doesn’t know how to play an ele. But that would be par for the course since its the hardest class to play.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

This whole thread is hilarious. This is a tiny, nearly insignificant nerf, and warrior players are going insane over it! It’s like Shadow Form all over again!

People crying and screaming because their “I Win” Button got nerfed. Warrior gets far too much, with far too few trade offs. They’re the most broken, overpowered class in the game at the moment. A lobotomized pidgeon could master the warrior class by crapping randomly over the keyboard.

The nerf is justified. The warrior class needs more nerfs. No class should get High DPS, High Defense, High passive regen, high passive condition cleanse, high active condition cleanse, and high mobility all in a single build. I’ve played a warrior, played many different builds, and all of the above is certainly attainable in a single build. The warrior gets everything for nothing, while all other classes have to make sacrifices.

Here’s my build. I don’t see a whole lot of trade offs here.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vIEQJARTjMdUFaZIeewJaABpQDrCzjfAIKijCogJA-zwCBYOBigAgsAKVVZN5RQsMqIasqFYqSCp6TR2bIyuDDZlUAMJMC-e

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

This whole thread is hilarious. This is a tiny, nearly insignificant nerf, and warrior players are going insane over it! It’s like Shadow Form all over again!

People crying and screaming because their “I Win” Button got nerfed. Warrior gets far too much, with far too few trade offs. They’re the most broken, overpowered class in the game at the moment. A lobotomized pidgeon could master the warrior class by crapping randomly over the keyboard.

The nerf is justified. The warrior class needs more nerfs. No class should get High DPS, High Defense, High passive regen, high passive condition cleanse, high active condition cleanse, and high mobility all in a single build. I’ve played a warrior, played many different builds, and all of the above is certainly attainable in a single build. The warrior gets everything for nothing, while all other classes have to make sacrifices.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vIEQJARTjMdUFaZIeewJaABpQDrCzjfAIKijCogJA-zwCBYOBigAgsAKVVZN5RQsMqIasqFYqSCp6TR2bIyuDDZlUAMJMC-e

Warior is no where near as close to OP as mesmers right now. Warrior being most OP class in the game is so summer of 2013. Also your warrior build is terrible. If anyone died to that they are a bad player.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

Here we go with Nerf Wars again, that’s what killed GW1. The regen is fine, leave it alone.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Actually no the only way you can land 100 blades is to immobilize them. Then weapon swap. What happens when Immolize is cleased? Nothing you do no damage. Since GS is a terrible weapon unless the target is CCed. 2ndly there are tons of players that are simply immune to immobilize what then? Anyone with half a brain can beat that build. I think you should stick to your main profession and just not play warrior.

Your Power is low and your crit damage is low so its not like you are doing fantastic damage either.

Lastly Your armor is in fact not 2800 it is 2700. Which is not really much higher than what other professions can get. If not lower. You did not go 15 into DIS so your weapon swaps are on a long 10 second Cool down which makes you totally vulnerable to getting killed. you have no signet mastery so you swiftness might and fury uptime is terrible, the build has low mobility.

its simply a bad build but this is exactly what I expect in this thread players who dont know how to build complaining warriors are OP of course they are stronger than you cuz you cant build.

(edited by Moderator)

in Warrior

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

But i did compare additional health and armor and dmg which is greater, much greater. Ele is being known as best survability class along with guardians and warrisors are being know for best damaging class along with thieves. You want to have every class specific boon in one class? I don’t think so. If you want true balance then lets remove all classes and make one. You sacrifice nothing to gain that regen and as an ele withut traiting in water attunement i got 1,5k heal every 40 sec. Compere it with 8k base health more and 300 armor more (and try to run full zerk on ele like warriors do). In pvp i just hit my head when playing warrior instead of ele.

Strange how you read things in my post that aren’t there.

I merely said you can’t directly compare warrior’s healing signet with ele’s signet of restoration as you need to take more things into account than just those two skills. I’ve not done tests so i’m not making any claim about balance.

in Warrior

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Warrior is no where near as close to OP as mesmers right now. Warrior being most OP class in the game is so summer of 2013. Also your warrior build is terrible.

Translation: I have no valid arguments, so I’ll just throw my feces like a chimpanzee.

Actually no the only way you can land 100 blades is to immobilize them. Then weapon swap. What happens when Immolize is cleased? Nothing you do no damage. Since GS is a terrible weapon unless the target is CCed. 2ndly there are tons of players that are simply immune to immobilize what then? Anyone with half a brain can beat that build.

For sPvP, perhaps. And yet for your utilities, there are still many options to make it work.

And just for the sake of further argument, trade in your mobility, and you can get kittened amounts of CC.
Hammer+Mace/Shield and you can lock people down and pump out damage, while having high defense, high condi cleanse, high passive regen…

Yeah, but let’s cry over an 8% healing signet nerf.

Warrior tears taste delicious.

Your Power is low and your crit damage is low so its not like you are doing fantastic damage either.

Lastly Your armor is in fact not 2800 it is 2700. Which is not really much higher than what other professions can get. If not lower. You did not go 15 into DIS so your weapon swaps are on a long 10 second Cool down which makes you totally vulnerable to getting killed. you have no signet mastery so you swiftness might and fury uptime is terrible, the build has low mobility.

its simply a bad build but this is exactly what I expect in this thread players who dont know how to build complaining warriors are OP of course they are stronger than you cuz you cant build.

EDIT: I’m sure you didn’t notice, but it was set to PvE mode…? I WvW, and PvP, I don’t use a GS in PvP. I kill warriors in WvW and PvP also. Doesn’t change the fact that they can still get everything for nothing. GS+Sword/Warhorn in WvW, and they can engage and disengage and reset fights on par with a thief, if not better. Warrior has a low skill floor, so low that even bad players can use it effectively.

PvE Warrior is outright ridiculous. I barely even have to try to be effective as a warrior in PvE. Warrior simply does it all at once, with almost 0 trade-offs. EVERY other class has to make sacrifices. Warrior does not.

Saying PvE is easy isn’t an excuse either. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect warriors to make sacrifices like EVERY OTHER CLASS.

Warrior tears still taste delicious.

and just FYI: I’m not the best WvWer or PvPer, but I still do rather well as a Warrior in all modes, and I don’t follow the meta either. Becuase, y’know, I don’t need my hand held by some random guide on the internet.

(edited by Keitaro Dragonheart.9047)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

LOL if that is your pve build I don’t know what to say then I will just leave the convo there. I hope no one in my dungeon party runs that.

in Warrior

Keitaro Dragonheart.9047

Well, yes, and no, but only for Open World. Doesn;t matter what you run on open world, since it’s pitifully easy. I’ll just LOL too. You’re delusional, just like all the other Warrior cry babies, pretending that your class is perfectly balanced. It’s funny, because usually warriors are the first ones to jump on the forums and cry that EVERYONE ELSE is overpowered. x’D

Mesmer OP! NERF
TEEF OP, NERF
SPIRIT RANGER OP, NERF
CONDI ENGI OP, NERF
CONDI NECRO OP, NERF
BUNKER GUARD OP, NERF
BUNKER ELE OP, NERF
WARRIOR OP, nah, u just need to l2p cuz ure bad.

Attachments:

(edited by Keitaro Dragonheart.9047)

in Warrior

Caedmon.6798

About time! No class should be able to heal that well while simultaneously putting out that much pressure.. and yea, they dont have to work very hard to do excactly that.

Is what you try to make yourself believe.

in Warrior

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Anet should have nerfed it 80% instead of 8%

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Is what you try to make yourself believe.

Nope, warrior profession is easy to learn, easy to master. And it is super strong on all aspects.

It is the PvE overlord. For everything. The most played class for a reason – it is the favor of the month, just every month.

Playing anything else is just weaker. Why would people not understand that there needs to be balancing. And nerfing one class is easier and safer than buffing seven others. Especially if one class is just totally out of place.

If ANet is serious about balancing, there will be more and bigger reasons to whine incoming.

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

I think it helps to remember why Healing Signet was changed to be what it is today in the first place.

Warriors were a total PvP joke.

They had no access to blocks (because shield is a joke).
They had no access to regen (because builds precluded it).
They had no access to reflects.
They had no access to teleports.
They had no access to invisibility/stealth.
They had no access to knockdowns (because hammer hadn’t been fixed yet).

It was a huge design change to double the regen on Healing Signet. The reason they likely did it was because the toughness/hp of warriors was supposed to be their mechanic for dealing with damage.

But consider that still today burst destroys warriors. That’s because Healing Signet takes time to work. There’s no answer for warriors for dealing with thieves. Condition specs like necros and many engies are even fights today. And warriors lack the damage to take on bunker guardians.

People hate warriors not because of Healing Signet but because they hate getting spammed with knockdowns and stuns. Let’s be honest here, CC is how Healing Signet has time to work. That’s warrior mitigation and that’s why people hate hambow, which is basically the only spvp warrior spec.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

snip

It is because anyone who was actually around for the time Warriors were jokes are gone. Even still, if they were here they would not complain about the Warrior. The other professions in this game are miles ahead of Warriors in terms of decency in surviving and burst capabilities. It is just the general populace (and the majority at that, >75%) are just really bad.

The majority of people left playing this game have 0 comprehension of how bad Warriors really are compared to other classes. Without the hyper inflated stats of WvW Warriors are still merely mediocre when other classes can spam blinds, stealth, major conditions (immobilization, burning, etc.), blocks, invulnerabilities, evades and the list goes on for a quite a while. Not to mention most other classes have perma vigor (along side of all the other options listed above).

They complain about Warriors being able to Eathshaker every 8 seconds but fail to realize they have a dodge every 5 seconds with their perma vigor. Not to mention they have evades on weapon skills that have cool downs of 12 seconds or less. Even if the Warrior gets a full combo off (Eathsharker+Staggering blow+Backbracker+ some autos in between) only someone with full Berserkers gear will drop from that. If they have at least a minimal amount of defense they would easily be left with 30% or more of their health.

Where as if you get caught by a Thief and eat a full rotation even a bunker will be at 20% anything else will be dead. Even Elementalists have a build that will drop most people to 20%, only difference is their combo is in less than 3 seconds (in fact most of the skills are instant and the recharge is quicker than the Warrior chain).

The other professions are more of a threat than any Warrior could ever dream to be in this game. This including Rangers, which most people say are useless but are actually some of the best duelers. They complain about Healing Signet but completely fail at realizing that Rangers can easily stack perma regen (and swiftness) that ticks for around 300-400 health and have their Troll Unguent going 50% of the time for 800+ a tick.

You could have the worst class ever made but have simple combos and things that are slightly effective with no effort (Warrior) versus a class that has hard knit combos to pull off along with the correct synergies in a build (Ranger) and I bet you the people in this game would call the worse class OP.

The problem with this game as I am seeing it now is not so much the professions but the ignorance on the players part.

(edited by Vanthian.9267)

in Warrior

Posted by: Frotee.2634

Frotee.2634

I think it helps to remember why Healing Signet was changed to be what it is today in the first place.

Warriors were a total PvP joke.

They had no access to blocks (because shield is a joke).
They had no access to regen (because builds precluded it).
They had no access to reflects.
They had no access to teleports.
They had no access to invisibility/stealth.
They had no access to knockdowns (because hammer hadn’t been fixed yet).

As a necromancer, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about warriors whining about this issue :P (Hint: this attrition class here doesn’t have them either. No where. Nada.)

Anyhow, It is good to see nerfs coming to warriors – maybe someday, they’ll have to make sacrifices just like everyone else to achieve good results in any one aspect of gameplay…

Polka will never die

in Warrior

Posted by: Baltzenger.2467

Baltzenger.2467

Warriors don’t cry. We, real warriors, we came from a place where we were called “easy kills”, guess most actual warriors don’t remember that. Or they rolled our prof when it was FotM.

I don’t care about nerfs, or the opinion of other classes, it gives me a great pleasure to kill them after I see their hate on this forums. Warriors should band together, and make them pay!

“Up onto the overturned keel
Clamber, with a heart of steel
Cold is the ocean’s spray
And your death is on its way
With maidens you have had your way
Each must die some day!”

in Warrior

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

I wouldn’t have a problem with a small healing signet nerf if it wasnt that every other class is being buffed. Kind of a wait and see now if the warrior can keep up with other classes.

I would of also preferred to see healing signet scale more with healing power if the base is being reduced.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

“We’re not gonna change healing signet until we come up with a better active for it.”

We’re lowering healing signet by 8% and leaving the active.

Slow clap…you strike again a-net with your flip flop attitude.

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

More to the point why weren’t the active heals adjusted? I can see them nerfing HS, but really what’s with the other warrior heals? I’ve never once seen a warrior use Defiant Stance.

in Warrior

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Anet should have nerfed it 80% instead of 8%

Now that’s laughable. Where’s the nerf to warriors that Engineers have seen for over a year now? You know to grenades and condition damage that our class relies so heavily upon, and to healing skills, and to the rifle…really?

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I rolled a mesmer and went on killing low-level grubs to level.
I rolled an ele and had to go craft not to get killed by same-level mobs.
I then rolled a warr and steamrolled +3-4 level mobs rarely even using healing.

So maybe, because highest-armour highest-dps highest-mobility warrs are just a slightest bit overpowered?

fixed to further clarify OPness. :P

Proves how bad you know your own class.

Why don’t we all just see what happens?

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

warrior should never be able to have 6 passive heals got 1 on signet, 1 on traits, 1 on armour runes, 1 food, 1 on sword, 1 on each of my banners in a way the banners would make 9 total but they dont realy stack stacks so i count it as 1

Are you saying dolyak runes are good? They give 30 hps they’re garbage.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Warrior

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

warrior should never be able to have 6 passive heals got 1 on signet, 1 on traits, 1 on armour runes, 1 food, 1 on sword, 1 on each of my banners in a way the banners would make 9 total but they dont realy stack stacks so i count it as 1

A healway warrior has passive heals that outheal any damage I can do on my warrior, guardian and engineer… 1v1 y’r near unbeatable against anything except a thief maybe.

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

A healway warrior has passive heals that outheal any damage I can do on my warrior, guardian and engineer… 1v1 y’r near unbeatable against anything except a thief maybe.

Except the healway warrior also uses blocks and evades as well. I’ve run across it and honestly they have no chasing power and deal crap for damage. It’s basically a sit on the point closet to enemy teams respawn in spvp and do nothing else really.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Warrior

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

They can nerf warrior regen i don’t even care anymore.
Just fix our bugs already! And we will be happy as hell.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

I got a warrior and the nerf is 8%…

Its not THAT big deal. They just need to increase active healing amount so we should use the signet when things go scary a bit more.

Other things should bother us more instead of this 8%.

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

I got a warrior and the nerf is 8%…

Its not THAT big deal. They just need to increase active healing amount so we should use the signet when things go scary a bit more.

Other things should bother us more instead of this 8%.

they announced that it will be no active buff it is staying the same.