New Class Mechanic: Bannerpacker

in Warrior

Posted by: lmaonade.9207

lmaonade.9207

Bannerpacker, when activated your character will take the closest banner (whether from yourself or your allies) and place it on his back, allowing you and your team to enjoy the benefits of the banner while mobile, without the banner’s own kit of course. Activate again to drop the banner, 10 second cooldown after dropping. Goes on the F2 slot.

I can dream.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

I’ll join you in that dream. What kinda sedative you using?

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in Warrior

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

I had some discussion on this ingame too. My idea was that a warrior would be able to store his banner (F1 when holding the banner), which he would then put on his back (banner head over his left shoulder in comparison to two handed weapons which go over the right shoulder). You will now be using your normal weapons with your banner on your back as if you were standing next to it, only it’s mobile on your back. The only downside to this (and to keep arenanet’s vision of warriors only having one burst skill) is that the weapon burst skill in F1 is now replaced by Plant Standard.

in Warrior

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Looks same tipe of robot

in Warrior

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I like banners the way they are, as environmental weapons. But would like the skills to be more unique and cool in their own way. Don’t mind dropping them for myself as well as others to use.