New Warrior Question.

New Warrior Question.

in Warrior

Posted by: Athens.6125

Athens.6125

I have a level 80 Ranger and Mesmer and recently wanted to give a melee class a try. Since I already have a Guardian in the high level 40’s, I thought I’d give a Warrior a try. I am just amazed at how much damage I output! I have to say I am only level 14, but I am doing content 3 to 4 levels above mine because I steam roll level appropriate content.

My question, is it like this all the way up to level 80? I literally face smash the KB in PVE and stuff just dies. I already feel like I can do everything my other classes can do but 10x more efficient. I don’t think I’ll be able to solo champs with my Warrior like on my Mesmer, but I really am having a blast!

Thanks in Advance!

New Warrior Question.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

warrior is very strong in pve, because mobs will not move from your HB.
i did lvled with my guardian always on area 7 lvls above , yes at lvl 14 i wass in lvl 20-22 area, but warrior got way better damage output.
you might have some problems with solo skill points mobs, so i recomand to use greatsword for escape.
on PvP you will see your damage go close to 0 since 90 % of your attacks get evaded.
Aswell in dungeons you might have some dificulties , since you cannot absorb constant damage, and 1 burst is not enough to finish the mob

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

New Warrior Question.

in Warrior

Posted by: Athens.6125

Athens.6125

Thanks for the reply! Luckily I don’t pvp. I can tell you it’s a breath of fresh air leveling this warrior compared to leveling the other classes. I feel more like I am playing the game rather than the game playing me.

New Warrior Question.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

well i cannot tell you very much regarding lvl , since i lvled my warrior from lvl 3 to 70 with crafting , but : with lifesteal food, and with few dodges / timed evades i can solo arena event in cursed shore: 3 veterans + minnions and 1 champion + minions

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

New Warrior Question.

in Warrior

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I found the warrior to be a power house till around 50-60 then you feel some pressure when fending off 6+ instead of the usual 1 swing sending the whole pack flying.

#ELEtism