New roaming video after patch

in Warrior

Posted by: VaAnSs.1567

VaAnSs.1567

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

In the begining when you got close to that keep you did an amazing job of kiting and using skills to escape, good video thanks

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Warrior

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

you are definately something else amongst warriors. Kinda like the EU version of tapdatmouse. I wonder how you deal with condi bombs?

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

you are definately something else amongst warriors. Kinda like the EU version of tapdatmouse. I wonder how you deal with condi bombs?

Best way to deal with condi bombs is to cut out that material from the montage.

Ayyy

little big wizard – Eu

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

Yays happy.. (“(^____^)”) Great vid Vaanss that was awesome just.. <3

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Tap Dat Mouse? lmao

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Lol tapdatmouse is sjid

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

It’s not like Vaans is that great either tbh.. I’ll give him credit for being better than most but he def ain’t wow.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Warrior

What are you guys talking about Tap Dat Mouse is good man. untill a few months ago he consistently can 1 v X people. Calling him kitten is nothing more then pure bullkitten really.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

It’s not like Vaans is that great either tbh.. I’ll give him credit for being better than most but he def ain’t wow.

Confirmed Salt by player killed by Vaans in multiple 1vx situations.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Resouled.5614

I’ve actually duelled Vaans multiple times before and won most. Just being realistic.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Be careful, the mighty salt mountain has arrived in this thread, you could cause an avalanche.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I’ve actually duelled Vaans multiple times before and won most. Just being realistic.

I think you should just calm down man, it’s not that serious.

Attachments:

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

I feel like people overuse “salt.” Someone has an opinion nowadays and it’s always salt.

Truth is there aren’t many players for any class who put out content that has a wow factor. Just how it is. In fairness though, it’s a lot easier to watch video and notice mistakes than to notice them at the moment they happen.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I mean let’s be real for a moment, when me and Faux put out the first RRR videos, there was a wow factor because we were doing something with the Ranger class no one had thought to do, it was original, what do you expect nowadays? There are like 2 builds to play.

How can anyone be original and offer that WOW content to their videos? I enjoy the videos because I enjoy the game, I’m not jaded, and I’m pretty sure Vaans never claimed to be the best. I play Warrior and Druid main and can pull off the same stuff, doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the content or appreciate it.

People putting out videos shows the game is still very much alive, which in turn makes me happy. The kid is salty because he’s obviously caring about being relevant more so than Vaans, and I’ve never seen any of his videos so I can’t say for sure. Even if he has beaten him in duels, who cares?

in Warrior

Resouled.5614

In all honesty, my initial comment was in relevance to the two comments above mine. Which clearly imply that the comparison with tapdatmouse in some way is an insult towards Vaans. Having seen both their content I merely shared my opinion which you apparantly don’t agree with. So I guess having an opinion that does not agree with yours is considered salt now? Either way in the next comment I tried to sketch the context as it seemed you misinterpreted my intial comment for “salt”.

Being called a “kid” and having an opinion that’s not shared by you. I honestly think that makes you the salty one here. But hey, I forgive you. It’s the gw2forums afterall, wouldn’t have expected anything different.

in Warrior

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Not really. You have all these amazing videos Vaans pwning some dudes on wvw but thats is. Have you seen him in ranked/played against him? I did. I have seen him on ele, druid and rev but never on warrior for some reason?
I know i kicked his butt as well when he went to my close and dueled me with his rev vs mine. I also remember some vid of him dueling a druid (not on his channel obviously) where the druid just kited him all day long for ez kills. I have not seen this posted by him.. again, why?
In b4 salt, see pic for response. That said, hes obviously better than most average players here, i have to give him that.

Attachments:

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Not really. You have all these amazing videos Vaans pwning some dudes on wvw but thats is. Have you seen him in ranked/played against him? I did. I have seen him on ele, druid and rev but never on warrior for some reason?
I know i kicked his butt as well when he went to my close and dueled me with his rev vs mine. I also remember some vid of him dueling a druid (not on his channel obviously) where the druid just kited him all day long for ez kills. I have not seen this posted by him.. again, why?
In b4 salt, see pic for response. That said, hes obviously better than most average players here, i have to give him that.

He only records when roaming, why would he record fighting someone who claims to be a fanboy asking if he plx could duel

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

He only records when roaming, why would he record fighting someone who claims to be a fanboy asking if he plx could duel

The mountains of salt are piling up

in Warrior

This all because i compared him to Tap Dat Mouse.

Can we just agree that both of them are better then average warriors in WvW atleast?

VaAns made it to legendary on his revenant. there is some credit there i guess. Aside from MMR hell, DC’s, Griefing, AFK’ing, Extortion and exploits. There is still some competition and people that are legimately worth thier MMR. If he was one of those Lucky fellas that had high MMR from the start. Assuming he didn’t go all stronghold, Amber fishing or anything else. Him having high mmr probably means that he’s atleast average in the pvp scene.

If u can 1 v 2,3,4 or 5 in wvw at a tier 1 server u will prolly have a bit of pvp knowledge gathered throughout your playtime.

I don’t think he’s one of those guys that hides pvp videos cause he’s god kittening awfull on it.

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

Hello Guys, i just want to know what is your current idea of Bringing GS/Longbow instead of GS/Rifle? Do you thing GS/ A/Sh is much better on the two? Im a beginner in WvW, i prefer one Range Weapon but the potential of Axe/Shield is so great.

Im using full asc zerk gears with scholar runes, and my gs/rifle/sword has force/air, what can you suggest in Sigils in weapons if i ever craft Axe/Shield or Longbow.

Thank you and long live the warriors, and meh the op revs whiners.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Hello Guys, i just want to know what is your current idea of Bringing GS/Longbow instead of GS/Rifle? Do you thing GS/ A/Sh is much better on the two? Im a beginner in WvW, i prefer one Range Weapon but the potential of Axe/Shield is so great.

Im using full asc zerk gears with scholar runes, and my gs/rifle/sword has force/air, what can you suggest in Sigils in weapons if i ever craft Axe/Shield or Longbow.

I wanted to reply you why lb over rifle but decided not to after last line

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Fynos.8762

Fynos.8762

I mean let’s be real for a moment, when me and Faux put out the first RRR videos, there was a wow factor because we were doing something with the Ranger class no one had thought to do, it was original, what do you expect nowadays? There are like 2 builds to play.

How can anyone be original and offer that WOW content to their videos? I enjoy the videos because I enjoy the game, I’m not jaded, and I’m pretty sure Vaans never claimed to be the best. I play Warrior and Druid main and can pull off the same stuff, doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the content or appreciate it.

People putting out videos shows the game is still very much alive, which in turn makes me happy. The kid is salty because he’s obviously caring about being relevant more so than Vaans, and I’ve never seen any of his videos so I can’t say for sure. Even if he has beaten him in duels, who cares?

Get over yourself. The only thing struggling to be relevant in this thread is you.

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

I wanted to reply you why lb over rifle but decided not to after last line

oh, nvm, someone pmed me and i tried it myself for whole day. success.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Cool fights! There is def. some stuff to be learned here.

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

What’s with all the going back and forth arguing in the Warriors forum lately?

You guys might as well argue if vaanss is active and tapdatmouse is passive or the other way around

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

kitten issues are strong on our forum.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

We main Warriors for a reason.. HUZZAH~.. (“(^____^)”)

in Warrior

Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

Nice vid, but holy crap the comments. Someone who politly expresses a opinion about vaanss skill level is dealt with on 4th grade level, others ask why he doesnt post videos of him loosing vs druid ir in pvp….why would you post that, its just normal to post highlights of things going well because its fun and nice to watch. I bet vaNss has walked of cliffs becuz of checking inventory while auto running, but why we dont see videos of that? Ppl please watch live streams if you want that

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Do you prefer RR or CI with that build you run? I can’t decide which to use =(

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Do you prefer RR or CI with that build you run? I can’t decide which to use =(

He prefers rousing resiliance