New to Warrior, Question

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: SimpleKingly.5021

SimpleKingly.5021

Just a Question about the Grand Master Trait in Defense, Defy Pain. If I use Endure Pain (Utility skill) as well as this Grand Master Trait, can their ability durations stack? I know Endure Pain has a 60sec CD but was just wondering if I pop Endure Pain at say 35% health and I get taken down to 25% 2 seconds later, will the Defy Pain trait stack the remanding 3sec on my Utility Endure Pain? Making me have Endure pain for 8sec? Or Does it overlap the existing time and bring it back up to 5sec? Or does it just remain at 3sec because it has a 60sec cooldown?

Answering this would be beneficial to know when to properly use my utility based on health. Thanks!

Lowjin is my stripper name ;)
www.Twitch.tv/kreepingg

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

They stack and overlap. If you use endure pain at 30% health and get worn out by condis, defy pain will proc for 4 seconds, no matter how much immunity you had left. The cooldowns aren"t shared.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

They stack and overlap

They are the opposite of each other.

They do not stack duration. It will set the duration back to 5 seconds.

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Yeah, brain was afk, sorry. There was a negation in that sentence, somewhere in my head.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Answering this would be beneficial to know when to properly use my utility based on health. Thanks!

This is not the correct way to think of using Endure Pain. Try using it to mitigate incoming burst, not to extend your lifespan by checking your low health bar. You may use EP when you are at 35%, making sure you don’t take direct damage for four seconds (or 5), but your enemy might have all their burst capabilities on cooldown at that moment. You would have been better off using it at 90% when your opponent spiked you down to 35%.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

New to Warrior, Question

in Warrior

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

This is not the correct way to think of using Endure Pain. Try using it to mitigate incoming burst, not to extend your lifespan by checking your low health bar. You may use EP when you are at 35%, making sure you don’t take direct damage for four seconds (or 5), but your enemy might have all their burst capabilities on cooldown at that moment. You would have been better off using it at 90% when your opponent spiked you down to 35%.

Pretty much this and yea like the people already said, they don’t stack in duration. They reset each other.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger