Non warrior-ish armor

Non warrior-ish armor

in Warrior

Posted by: rimpak.8529

rimpak.8529

You heard it. Could anyone name some heavy warrior armor that doesn’t look warriorish? Atm I found out that Twilight Arbor armor looks the way I want. Any other suggetions?

Why? Always liked thief/rogue classes, but rolled a warrior and I wanna look more like a thief haha (with two swords in my hands)

Non warrior-ish armor

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

Braham’s armor looks pretty nice. It’s more like cloth armor in that it doesn’t really have any metal plates (aside from the horns on the shoulders and helm)

Non warrior-ish armor

in Warrior

Posted by: korelg.7862

korelg.7862

Aetherblade and Zodiac armor from the gemstore

Non warrior-ish armor

in Warrior

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

It can also depend on what your race is so just take a look at the armor gallery and see what you like. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_male_heavy_armor

From the looks of it the least protective sets are:
- Twilight Arbor
- Durmand Priory
- Draconic
- Aetherblade
- Braham’s
- Flamewrath
- Zodiac

In my opinion the only sets that really seem “roguish” would be the Order of Whispers and Twilight Armor. Both of which have a more leathery look to them. You can also try mixing and matching different skins if you have them.

Non warrior-ish armor

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

The Kodan leg armor is a good “lightly armored” set. It only has a small amount of metal on it with the rest being cloth. Both that and draconic look really cool when you fight because of how it flaps around.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)