None zerker dungeon build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

What would people suggest for a none zerker dungeon build since the Dec 10th balance update?

Cheers.

in Warrior

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

If you are not comfortable with a zerker build I’d suggest
0\25\30\0\15
Knight armor+zerker trinckets
Axe\shield and greatsword

Very similar to the meta build but less damage and more forgiving. The dec 10 patch didnt change anything about PvE builds though. Mostly hammer nerfs and UF trait which dosent affect any PvE build

in Warrior

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

I used to run zerker but found I went down to much so switched to PVT armour and trinkets with a clerics GS and LB.
Will have a try at your suggestion today after work, cheers

in Warrior

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Please don’t run PVT armor in dungeons. Bare Minimum is Knight’s with as much zerk as you can handle before you feel you go down too much.

in Warrior

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Please don’t run PVT armor in dungeons. Bare Minimum is Knight’s with as much zerk as you can handle before you feel you go down too much.

Please don’t be a cliche thanks.

Anyway, PVT Armor/Zerker GS/Rifle or Longbow. All Cav Ascended Trinkets… and I mean all of them. Lots oh Crit damage with toughness = win. And either all ruby orbs on the armor or Rune of the pack or w/e it is. (It has 100 prec as the final buff). Run 30/20/0/0/20. PVT keeps you going while the other items buff you up.

Run Healing sig or Healing Surge.. that is your call. Prec Sig/Discipline banner/For Great Justice/ Elite Sig of Rage.

I am pulling off 25k-30k total damage from Hundred Blades while I am also laughing at the full zerker warriors dying in 2 hits from a boss. But it is k cus I am sure when they aren’t dying all day they are hitting big numbers.

Keep going full zerker people I am enjoying the easy daily revives.

Don’t forget Omnomberry food (healing on crits) and sharpening stones.

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Please don’t be a cliche thanks.

Anyway, PVT Armor/Zerker GS/Rifle or Longbow. All Cav Ascended Trinkets… and I mean all of them. Lots oh Crit damage with toughness = win. And either all ruby orbs on the armor or Rune of the pack or w/e it is. (It has 100 prec as the final buff). Run 30/20/0/0/20. PVT keeps you going while the other items buff you up.

Run Healing sig or Healing Surge.. that is your call. Prec Sig/Discipline banner/For Great Justice/ Elite Sig of Rage.

I am pulling off 25k-30k total damage from Hundred Blades while I am also laughing at the full zerker warriors dying in 2 hits from a boss. But it is k cus I am sure when they aren’t dying all day they are hitting big numbers.

Keep going full zerker people I am enjoying the easy daily revives.

Don’t forget Omnomberry food (healing on crits) and sharpening stones.

There’s a difference between full Zerkers and bads blindly following the meta thinking they can ignore small mechanics of the game.

25-30k is laughable btw, I like how you say it as if it’s good damage.

Zerker isn’t the only way to PvE, but it is objectively the best if you’re skilled enough, or are you running Cavs because you’re one of the bads?

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

25-30k100b in a pug is not laughable. I get that sometimes runnig 30/25/0/0/15 in full zerker.

You’re not being constructive in the slightest, Flissy. People should be able to run whatever they want in pugs. We all know almost every pug isn’t running in optimized gear, either.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

25-30k100b in a pug is not laughable. I get that sometimes runnig 30/25/0/0/15 in full zerker.

You’re not being constructive in the slightest, Flissy. People should be able to run whatever they want in pugs. We all know almost every pug isn’t running in optimized gear, either.

It is pretty laughable, you’re not going to see upwards of 50-60k full zerk in PUGs that for sure, but that doesn’t mean 25-30k is a good hit. Intentional or not – PUGs have Might stacking, just not the level an organised group does. Anything from a FGJ from the many Warriors, to the Eles laying down fire fields and Guardians unintentionally blasting with their hammer, it’s all might stacking.

People can play what they want, I’m not saying they can’t. Feel free to mess around in PVT, Sent, Knights, Apoth, Cleric or whatever floats your boat – but for the sake of decency and not being a selfish jerk, stay away from groups asking for a DPS because anything not-zerk, or zerk/assassin mix ‘cause crit caps and all that,and a suboptimal trait setup is NOT a DPS. Of course, bads in zerker still aren’t DPS either, so you lose if you PUG anyway.

Playing sub-optimally in a PUG doesn’t make the PUG any better, you just contribute to the group being worse. You know how the saying goes, 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

Light Up the Darkness

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Playing sub-optimally in a PUG doesn’t make the PUG any better, you just contribute to the group being worse. You know how the saying goes, 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

That might be the case if pugs did not end up ranging 90% of the bosses and fail to stack in a lot of cases. So you’re not even able to 100b or use axe/mace during those circumstances (barring the few times I can rush in do my melee burst damage and then rush back out). I still go full zerker but it’s not pretty in pugs a lot of the time. For fractals, anyways—which is mainly what I do. And this is 40’s fractal I’m referring to.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

That might be the case if pugs did not end up ranging 90% of the bosses and fail to stack in a lot of cases. So you’re not even able to 100b or use axe/mace. I still go full zerker but it’s not pretty in pugs a lot of the time. For fractals, anyways—which is mainly what I do. And this is 40’s fractal I’m referring to.

Not sure why others’ ranging prevents you meleeing. Interrupts the DPS of the GS sure, but then you can just roll A/M and A/S swapping out for Deep Strike & Axe Mastery.

If so much is cared for, and for whatever reason you choose not to group with friends, you need to activelyselectively choose members – the kick function is there for a reason – if a staff necro joins an “LF DPS Fractal 49” auto attacking saying he does “gud dmg”, just kick him, because you know that a) he’s likely inexperienced and b) he’s bsing.

Light Up the Darkness

in Warrior

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

That might be the case if pugs did not end up ranging 90% of the bosses and fail to stack in a lot of cases. So you’re not even able to 100b or use axe/mace during those circumstances (barring the few times I can rush in do my melee burst damage and then rush back out). I still go full zerker but it’s not pretty in pugs a lot of the time. For fractals, anyways—which is mainly what I do. And this is 40’s fractal I’m referring to.

I’d say your luck is bad because I’m not ending up in pugs like that and I pug everything I do almost daily.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Warrior

Posted by: Berner.7289

Berner.7289

Zerker isn’t the only way to PvE, but it is objectively the best if you’re skilled enough

December 9th called and wants it’s meta back. Full zerker isn’t the objectively best warrior armor since ascended gear came out.

in Warrior

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

Uhm full zerker never was the “most optimal way” to gear your warrior. A mix of Zerk/Assasins was better anyway if you were able to maintain 25 stacks of might. That however is still often times refered to as “Zerker” since assasins wont provide any defense either. So basically full Zerk or better full damage is still the best warrior, even with ascended gear.

RIP game 2012-2014

in Warrior

Posted by: Berner.7289

Berner.7289

Uhm full zerker never was the “most optimal way” to gear your warrior. A mix of Zerk/Assasins was better anyway if you were able to maintain 25 stacks of might. That however is still often times refered to as “Zerker” since assasins wont provide any defense either. So basically full Zerk or better full damage is still the best warrior, even with ascended gear.

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

in Warrior

Flissy.4093

Zerker isn’t the only way to PvE, but it is objectively the best if you’re skilled enough

December 9th called and wants it’s meta back. Full zerker isn’t the objectively best warrior armor since ascended gear came out.

That however is still often times refered to as “Zerker” since assasins wont provide any defense either.

Pretty much that, assassins helm/chest/legs is still full zerker, its too late to change nomenclature for a late-addition.

Light Up the Darkness