Not ALL matches are bad as warrior :/

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Had a decent win streak, got me to T2 D2. Warrior isnt THAT bad…well…

Attachments:

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Warrior OP, nerf please.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

That screenshot is totally irrelevant

in Warrior

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Leagues are independant of MMR, so your rank in the league doesn’t really mean much, at least until you get to the really high up ranks.

in Warrior

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

That afk necro ruined it, Is this seriously ranked gameplay where the person is allowed to troll a team??That kitten should only happen in unranked matches

in Warrior

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

I do quite well on my Warrior. Even made some people complain about it in matches after laying down close to 50k damage in 3 or 4 seconds and killing 3 of their team on a capture point. If you time your attacks right, don’t waste your CD and keep your positioning in mind at all times I find the Warrior to be quite a good class. then again I don’t play ranked because it seems to be full of doooooches.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

I do quite well on my Warrior.
I don’t play ranked .

in Warrior

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

Doesn’t matter, its a wash. If the class is the problem, it would do poorly in all pvp settings because if all players in unranked suck, the weakest classes will still do the worst. You follow? Cute comment though.

(edited by benhamann.9570)

in Warrior

Asato.5479

I do quite well on my Warrior. Even made some people complain about it in matches after laying down close to 50k damage in 3 or 4 seconds and killing 3 of their team on a capture point. If you time your attacks right, don’t waste your CD and keep your positioning in mind at all times I find the Warrior to be quite a good class. then again I don’t play ranked because it seems to be full of doooooches.

Yeah thank you! Because we were all wasting our CD’s like noobs, right?!

in Warrior

Asato.5479

Doesn’t matter, its a wash. If the class is the problem, it would do poorly in all pvp settings because if all players in unranked suck, the weakest classes will still do the worst. You follow? Cute comment though.

Because we’re doing unrankeds where all players suck? Yeah totally !

Play Rev, you’ll see the difference. Nowadays, I’d prefer to have a bunker warrior with hammer than a glass canon one if I must have a warrior in my team. Let the revenant do the damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

That afk necro ruined it, Is this seriously ranked gameplay where the person is allowed to troll a team??That kitten should only happen in unranked matches

He wasn’t actually AFK, probably really bad, but not AFK

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]